A Declaration from the Bears with Guns and Lasers

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

It was fighting alongside an ally one last time, nothing more, nothing less, what you make of it is on you.

It obviously makes you a rogue out to "Destroy the Imperium"

lol

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It works well for internal propaganda, but I also wonder how much awareness his membership has of how destructive his behavior is towards their own security. Regardless of whatever nonsense I spout, someone can go to Shadow and he can be like, "Nah Mogar is just being an idiot, RIA doesn't want to do x or y." where in SNX's situation, there's nobody to overrule his stupidity.

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

It works well for internal propaganda, but I also wonder how much awareness his membership has of how destructive his behavior is towards their own security. Regardless of whatever nonsense I spout, someone can go to Shadow and he can be like, "Nah Mogar is just being an idiot, RIA doesn't want to do x or y." where in SNX's situation, there's nobody to overrule his stupidity.

So in other words, you just pass the buck on to someone else.

Not so in the Imperium.

143329849153604.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mogar said:

there's nobody to overrule his stupidity.

Theres Galerion, whos totally absolutely NOT a shill... I swears...

UVkNHzl.gif

Edited by Keres

4 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Oh I see your taking a leaf out of Theresa may's book and recycling your lines, didn't know you were a fan.

Edited by Galerion

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Not so in the Imperium.

143329849153604.jpg

Yeah thats not helping your "I didnt tell kringle to hit keres" rhetoric...

48 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The trolls were out that night.

B9hhHA6.png

On 5/23/2017 at 2:45 PM, Montezuma said:

viva la familia animalz!! :war:

viva la lpcn :gun:

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I'm only Sovereign of the Imperium, not any other alliance.

Of course you are...

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Yeah... Polar cancelled on you. No need to pretend it wasn't opportunism.

RIA's relationship with Polar has a long enough history that we'd likely defend them if they were to be on the losing end of a war even without a treaty, that whole actually being willing to lose our pixels to fight for our friends thing is something you should learn.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Not so in the Imperium.

In other words my alliance is cognizant enough to realize that I require a babysitter, much like you.

7 minutes ago, Galerion said:

Oh I see your taking a leaf out of Theresa may's book and recycling your lines, didn't know you were a fan.

I gave you advice, whether or not you are willing to realize the wisdom of it is entirely up to you.

You have no babysitter, anytime you cause problems and someone talks to your govt they just say "it's only Mogar." So you get to do whatever you want and for some reason your allies still find that acceptable.

In my case, I take responsibility for my actions as Sovereign, that's why I don't make major decisions without consulting officers and allies.

Edited by Immortan Junka

You have no babysitter, anytime you cause problems and someone talks to your govt they just say "it's only Mogar." So you get to do whatever you want and for some reason your allies still find that acceptable.

For some reason you lead SNX and that LTARD thing... its actually scary...

I mean even your allies think you're a dumbass so... I guess they're YOUR babysitter?

2 minutes ago, Keres said:

For some reason you lead SNX and that LTARD thing... its actually scary...

I mean even your allies think you're a dumbass so... I guess they're YOUR babysitter?

Where do my allies think I am a dumbass? They know I am in the right in this matter, and so does my membership. Rogues are bad, mmkay?

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Where do my allies think I am a dumbass? They know I am in the right in this matter, and so does my membership. Rogues are bad, mmkay?

I mean unless your crap is horribly out of date im just seeing O level treaties but ya know, Im not into that whole !@#$%^&*... besides the only ones ive seen defending you were complete morons...

11 minutes ago, Keres said:

I mean unless your crap is horribly out of date im just seeing O level treaties but ya know, Im not into that whole !@#$%^&*... besides the only ones ive seen defending you were complete morons...

I don't see what's confusing about our treaties. We haven't needed MDoAPs to defend our sovereignty since the July Revolution.

I don't see what's confusing about our treaties. We haven't needed MDoAPs to defend our sovereignty since the July Revolution.

I mean my best guess is that noone is dumb enough to upgrade with you while they have a giant pussy likely to leave them up to dry leading it... I mean you left your own members that were hit by Gibs burn so... I mean honestly, If I led anyone NOT retards like Animalz id probably sign you to a Mandatory Agression Pact.

1 hour ago, Keres said:

47 minutes ago, Keres said:

I mean my best guess is that noone is dumb enough to upgrade with you while they have a giant pussy likely to leave them up to dry leading it... I mean you left your own members that were hit by Gibs burn so... I mean honestly, If I led anyone NOT retards like Animalz id probably sign you to a Mandatory Agression Pact.

As an ODP ally of ISX - I can confirm your best guess is wrong in at least one case. If I upgraded to a MDoAP with ISX I have complete faith that Junka would honor his word and defend us no matter the odds. Because I've seen him many times face impossible odds and be unafraid and I've never seen him despair over being outnumbered. There is probably a lot more proof that he's not a pussy than there is that you're not a pussy really. 

39 minutes ago, Canik said:

As an ODP ally of ISX - I can confirm your best guess is wrong in at least one case. If I upgraded to a MDoAP with ISX I have complete faith that Junka would honor his word and defend us no matter the odds. Because I've seen him many times face impossible odds and be unafraid and I've never seen him despair over being outnumbered. There is probably a lot more proof that he's not a pussy than there is that you're not a pussy really. 

At least id know not to $%&@ up sanctions... when I went to y'know beg for em... and then have the senator on white literally $%&@ it up... (which is an act of war as far as im concerned...) Hurr durr, Junka asked us to sanction because reasons so I decided for everyone...Not how they work dumbass.

Annoying but besides the point.

Theres plenty of proof in this thread alone that hes nothing by a hypocritical, lying pussy though... this page alone has maybe 3.

1. Didnt whine to animalz to hit keres

2. I own up to my !@#$

3. I dont need a babysitter

4. Noone thinks im a dumbass

yeah count wasn't far off...

Edited by Keres

22 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Terrible DoW but cute

I gave no !@#$% about the IAA in 2008 (had our own !@#$ going on), not exactly giving more now... I could dig up threads from Karma or a Dozen other AA wars, people calling you out on your !@#$%^&* isnt gonna be like any wars you've been through... You cant fight me with cruise missiles. Pussy.

Edited by Keres

33 minutes ago, Keres said:

At least id know not to $%&@ up sanctions... when I went to y'know beg for em... and then have the senator on white literally $%&@ it up... (which is an act of war as far as im concerned...) Hurr durr, Junka asked us to sanction because reasons so I decided for everyone...Not how they work dumbass.

Jumping to conclusion again, the request came from me.

Turetel took a considered approach and showed professionalism in is handling of the request that was fair to both parties.

Since when has it been a act of war to sanction people who are not members of a alliance.

If you believe that sanctions are not working correctly then take it up with admin.

23 minutes ago, Keres said:

Theres plenty of proof in this thread alone that hes nothing by a hypocritical, lying pussy though... this page alone has maybe 3.

1. Didnt whine to animalz to hit keres

2. I own up to my !@#$

3. I dont need a babysitter

4. Noone thinks im a dumbass

yeah count wasn't far off...

Haha yeah that's our Senator and that is how it works when someone is rogue on white, dumbass. Watch as nothing is done about it because that is how it works and TBC knows it. 

12 minutes ago, Galerion said:

Jumping to conclusion again, the request came from me.

Turetel took a considered approach and showed professionalism in is handling of the request that was fair to both parties.

Since when has it been a act of war to sanction people who are not members of a alliance.

If you believe that sanctions are not working correctly then take it up with admin.

dont really care actually lol fact is I was annoyed about my trades and the others trading with him because a !@#$% went trigger happy with the sanctons as evidenced by the comments section of that sanction pointing to the fact that *someone jumped the gun* but whatever...Fishy made the request.

But yeah TBC is obviously a rogue AA and open for raids as declared by the Great Junka, King of LPCN (who he obviously doesnt lead) and grandmaster of all!

ACCORDING TO HIM AND NOONE ELSE

just to clarify

Edited by Keres

2 minutes ago, Keres said:

Because its not how they work, I mean sure its a couple clicks. You dont exactly go sanctioning people like an idiot... and well everyone seemed pretty damn confused at to WTF was actually going on... im basing this on the comments from the others really...

But yeah TBC is obviously a rogue AA and open for raids as declared by the Great Junka, King of LPCN (who he obviously doesnt lead) and grandmaster of all of CN

Jumping to conclusions yet again, senators in my experience do not just do a couple of clicks before placing a sanction. Most if not all investigate the mater which can take a few days (which this did) before deciding if a sanction should be placed.

Also Junka is not King of LPC a king would have for more authority, his individual distinction is for practical reason in the minority of times rather than additional authority the majority of the time.