A Declaration from the Bears with Guns and Lasers

10 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

If TBC were your allies they can only count on these things from SNX:

1) They won't ever defend you unless there were no consequences.

2) They would always ask for your assistance ASAP if something happened to SNX.

3) They won't defend their members with military support if there were consequences.

4) They will cry and cry constantly about x y or z doing x y or z to their alliance but will refuse to defend themselves by declaring war. As Junka prefers to play the victim card.

5) They're a joke with zero strength projection.

So you're saying your original nation lost 1.5 billion cash fighting a joke? What does that make you then?

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

How many fools have dreamed of this? The number is beyond counting.

Id like to point out hes kicking your ass despite barely caring more than me or gibs... who are also kicking your ass...

1 hour ago, Avakael said:

I'd just like to officially state that my understanding of a rudimentary mathematical game and time available to put towards it is marginally superior to yours, and that makes me a fundamentally superior human being than you.

I mean... definitely superior to Junka... I hope thats not the bar you've set for yourself because you've definitely passed that the second you hit "create Nation"

46 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

What would happen if The Bear Cavalry were my ally.

No I agree, we would definitely !@#$%*slap you

23 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

If TBC were your allies they can only count on these things from SNX:

1) They won't ever defend you unless there were no consequences.

2) They would always ask for your assistance ASAP if something happened to SNX.

3) They won't defend their members with military support if there were consequences.

4) They will cry and cry constantly about x y or z doing x y or z to their alliance but will refuse to defend themselves by declaring war. As Junka prefers to play the victim card.

5) They're a joke with zero strength projection.

Its a good thing we're not allied... id probably have to slit my wrists...

12 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

So you're saying your original nation lost 1.5 billion cash fighting a joke? What does that make you then?

Id wager you're losing a lot more right now. So that makes him better than you.

Edited by Keres

13 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

lol are junka and hitchcock really on the same side again

Well you know LH and !@#$%*, he cant resist them. And as has been richly established about Junkypoo, hes one... a !@#$%*.

Prefer that word over the one keres uses, but hey, a rose is a rose and stuff.

edit: wow, !@#$%* is filtered? well think, the t word that rhymes with flat, to an extent and means pussy.

Edited by Helbrecht

5 minutes ago, Helbrecht said:

Well you know LH and !@#$%*, he cant resist them. And as has been richly established about Junkypoo, hes one... a !@#$%*.

Prefer that word over the one keres uses, but hey, a rose is a rose and stuff.

edit: wow, !@#$%* is filtered? well think, the t word that rhymes with flat, to an extent and means pussy.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

535694-dbdc.png

502604-default.png

Ok then.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Tell you what when every other post of yours isn't a complete lie, as above then the world would stop laughing at you and your insanity.

1 minute ago, Jay Kay said:

Tell you what when every other post of yours isn't a complete lie, as above then the world would stop laughing at you and your insanity.

Im part of the world and I wouldn't

:D

1 minute ago, Keres said:

Im part of the world and I wouldn't

:D

Well neither would I, but it's good thing he doesn't have the mental capacity to realise he is a joke to stop, so I don't have to stop laughing.

19 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

The+emperor+approves+your+message+_baa0f

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of rebellion. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 2/1/2016 4:12:28 PM
Last Bill Payment: 2/11/2016 2:06:56 AM
Desired Religion: Hinduism
Desired Government: Communist
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 2/11/2016 3:00:20 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 7/26/2014
Total Money: $1,882,183,019
Technology: 2,633.82 Levels
Trade Partners: Space Cuba, Ozone, Nordic Confederation, SuperSpace, Corponation
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 21, Navy XP: 7, Air Force XP: 1924, Intelligence XP: 46
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 454, Army XP Level 119, Intelligence XP Level 55(murdered), Navy XP Level 58(died)
Total Aircraft: 80
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 711
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 9
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0

Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

-----------------------------------------------

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of rebellion. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 5/25/2016 5:45:58 AM
Last Bill Payment: 6/15/2016 5:43:14 AM
Desired Religion: Judaism
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Elevated
Last Nuke Purchase: 6/13/2016 1:19:26 AM
Total Money: $356,982,351
Technology: 32.78 Levels
Trade Partners: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 269, Navy XP: 7, Air Force XP: 2048, Intelligence XP: 52
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 320, Army XP Level 58, Intelligence XP Level 77
Total Aircraft: 5
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 5
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

Edited by Immortan Junka

35 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

535694-dbdc.png

502604-default.png

Ok then.

Junka damage done per war: 1,057 NS

Helbrecht damage done per war: 2,152 NS

Seems he is more of a bad arse than you Junka lol.

9 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

Junka damage done per war: 1,057 NS

Helbrecht damage done per war: 2,152 NS

Seems he is more of a bad arse than you Junka lol.

I think theres a like/dislike issue going on here too, AVT isnt a !@#$% so has been caught up in alliance wars and not people trying to beat his ass for being an idiot...

Id like to see how many of those Junka wars were  over him bring an idiot  and/or a pussy lol

Edited by Keres

14 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Last Tax Collection: 2/1/2016 4:12:28 PM
Last Bill Payment: 2/11/2016 2:06:56 AM
Desired Religion: Hinduism
Last Nuke Purchase: 2/11/2016 3:00:20 AM
Total Money: $1,882,183,019
Technology: 2,633.82 Levels
Trade Partners: Space Cuba, Ozone, Nordic Confederation, SuperSpace, Corponation
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 21, Navy XP: 7, Air Force XP: 1924, Intelligence XP: 46
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 454, Army XP Level 119, Intelligence XP Level 55(murdered), Navy XP Level 58(died)
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0

-----------------------------------------------

Last Tax Collection: 5/25/2016 5:45:58 AM
Last Bill Payment: 6/15/2016 5:43:14 AM
Desired Religion: Judaism
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Elevated
Last Nuke Purchase: 6/13/2016 1:19:26 AM
Total Money: $356,982,351
Technology: 32.78 Levels
Trade Partners: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 269, Navy XP: 7, Air Force XP: 2048, Intelligence XP: 52
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 320, Army XP Level 58, Intelligence XP Level 77
Total Aircraft: 5
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 5
Navy Vessels:

Losing 1.5 billion and 2500 tech in 4 months? :lol1: You have me in stitches, with your heavily edited spy reports Junka.

Edited by Jay Kay

3 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

Losing 1.5 billion and 2500 tech in 4 months? :lol1: You have me in stitches,

with your edited spy reports Junka.

Some things never change, Rebel, like the fact that even with Minc and the entire LPCN on your side, you had zero impact on preventing the Imperium's March of Civilization. Your hatred has left you hollow, much like these other posters who envy what they cannot build themselves.

Edited by Immortan Junka

I like how the last nation that was created for !@#$% and giggles is all the !@#$%* has to go by for the measuring contest. Someone tell him, !@#$%* dont compare to peens.

23 hours ago, Keres said:

I made it clear that I didnt give enough !@#$% about the nation. Pussy. Thats just not where im gonna fight my war... its boring and lasts about 12 seconds a day, but I couldn't be bothered to give even THAT to your crack whores...

Im much more intent on making your life a better experience... help you grow as a human being.

<3

...Pussy...

so where r u gonna fight ur wars then lmao :lol1:?? obviously not here ur embarrassing urself!!!! I mean come on u really make fun of my English lol?? at least I can speak two languages I want to see u spell in my language lmao!!

stop pretending like u don't care to try to cover u just suck at war/basic math/life/and more :facepalm: ur not fighting back because u know ur no match lmao look at u its really sad :frantic:so ur not gonna fight in the game and ur not going to fight here r u gonna fight? just repeat the same insults and look like pendeja is all u can do and with all ur tough talking and how u try to act tough on ur nation page and ur obsession with Harley Quinn and it turns out ur a chicken, stupid, cant fight, just talk too much lmao:lol1:

yes my English sucks but u suck at everything plus I feel bad for u u have kindle and Hitchcock mad at u lmao good luck with all that oh and it looks like not only u don't care about urself u don't care about ur friends either lol :awesome::facepalm:

sorry amor :wub:u lose lol not even on the level of people like junka kindle or Hitchcock lmao :lol1:

viva la familia animalz all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:war::gun::war:

chicken doesn't fight in game or here lmao what a waste :smug:

16 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

so where r u gonna fight ur wars then lmao :lol1:?? obviously not here ur embarrassing urself!!!! I mean come on u really make fun of my English lol?? at least I can speak two languages I want to see u spell in my language lmao!!

I speak three... and look at me dumbass, it's not affecting my English I mean "u ur no gud"

stop pretending like u don't care to try to cover u just suck at war/basic math/life/and more :facepalm: ur not fighting back because u know ur no match lmao look at u its really sad :frantic:so ur not gonna fight in the game and ur not going to fight here r u gonna fight? just repeat the same insults and look like pendeja is all u can do and with all ur tough talking and how u try to act tough on ur nation page and ur obsession with Harley Quinn and it turns out ur a chicken, stupid, cant fight, just talk too much lmao

tumblr_obgghwpVmF1v8hcteo1_r1_500.gif

I've got nothing else to add really, imma let the image convey 1000 words.

yes my English sucks but u suck at everything plus I feel bad for u u have kindle and Hitchcock mad at u lmao good luck with all that oh and it looks like not only u don't care about urself u don't care about ur friends either lol :awesome:

I have Kindle and LH busy doing absolutely nothing, none of you can keep up with me here so you basically consider launching a couple cruise missiles  on the 6th nation Ive had which is worthless to me a "win" lol.

sorry amor :wub:u lose lol not even on the level of people like junka kindle or Hitchcock lmao :lol1:

According to You, LH and Junka...

Edited by Keres

Keep our name out of your filthy peasant mouth and take your curb stomping. You don't know us.

Also your boy likes to run his mouth. Hes called me peasant and told me to keep your names out of my "peasant mouth" twice actually... It IS pretty hilarious coming from a bunch of idiots who cant keep junkajunk out of their throats... but I mean... if thats what you like doing behind those closed doors I will not be judging that... just a friendly warning that my filthy peasant mouth isn't going to be stopped by threats of 1.00 infra damage cruise missiles lol...

tumblr_oc2ibdG3VT1shh6keo3_500.gif

Edited by Keres

2 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

Losing 1.5 billion and 2500 tech in 4 months? :lol1: You have me in stitches, with your heavily edited spy reports Junka.

This one below was posted by me onto your target packet in our forum and I can assure you there was no editing done to it.

2/15/2016 2:48:33 PM

Last Tax Collection: 2/13/2016 4:40:24 AM
Last Bill Payment: 2/15/2016 5:15:17 AM
Days in Peace Mode: 1 Days
Desired Religion: Islam
Last Nuke Purchase: 2/15/2016 2:44:53 AM
Total Money: $1,824,302,045
Technology: 2,492.59 Levels
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 23, Navy XP: 7, Air Force XP: 1942, Intelligence XP: 46
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 454, Army XP Level 119, Intelligence XP Level 55
Navy Vessels:

Edited by Galerion

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Meanwhile, at the gates of the Imperium, TBC rogue barbarians die in heaps trying to destroy the Imperium...

What are you even talking about? The only one that went rogue is Gibs... yet you've been unable to do &#33;@#&#036; about it lol. And you call us Barbarians and yet the only idiots you have any influence over is Animalz and LH... please dont stop though... its funny

Let that sink in Junka... Animalz and Minc..

Edited by Keres

11 minutes ago, Keres said:

What are you even talking about? The only one that went rogue is Gibs... yet you've been unable to do &#33;@#&#036; about it lol. And you call us Barbarians and yet the only idiots you have any influence over is Animalz and LH... please dont stop though... its funny

Let that sink in Junka... Animalz and Minc..

Animalz and Minc I can only presume have come in due to you in this thread, you're robbing yourself of credit and giving it to Junka.

9 minutes ago, Galerion said:

Animalz and Minc I can only presume have come in due to you in this thread, you're robbing yourself of credit and giving it to Junka.

Point is I never rogued anyone, cheer gibs? sure... I have no love for junka... none of us do, he demanded we do what he wanted and basically got told to go and... fornicate with himself along with a broken broom handle, and that the jagged end be inserted repeatedly inside his rectum with enough force to cure his repressed coital urges... and then he got his Animalz retards to do what they can (and he couldnt because, hes some impotent dumbass) because his feelings got hurt... and then LH was outraged and whatever who cares?

Hes a pussy

Animalz are whores

SNX is basically some limp as &#036;%&amp;@ thing noone cares about

LH is 13

Smurth is awesome

Gibs is a badass

Edited by Keres

3 minutes ago, Keres said:

and then he got his Animalz retards to do what they can because his feelings got hurt.

I know your going to keep pushing that narrative that you have constructed but it's simply untrue and anyone who knows Kindle/Animalz should be able to see that.

4 minutes ago, Galerion said:

I know your going to keep pushing that narrative that you have constructed but it's simply untrue and anyone who knows Kindle/Animalz should be able to see that.

Im sure Kringle is an upstanding crackwhore

Keep our name out of your filthy peasant mouth and take your curb stomping.

1 minute ago, Keres said:

Im sure Kringle is an upstanding crackwhore

I'll concede that your knowledge, expertise and years of experience in that field makes you a better judge of that than me.

3 minutes ago, Galerion said:

I'll concede that your knowledge, expertise and years of experience in that field makes you a better judge of that than me.

Considering you probably signed up to be Junka's masturbatory hand I think you should leave a lot more of that judgement thing to other people...