A Declaration from the Bears with Guns and Lasers

1 minute ago, Keres said:

Its nice that you changed that. Thanks.

A handful of us were in MI6 sure, but FYI we left because it was:

1. A !@#$ show

2. well that was the main reason honestly...

I mean most of us are former RoK/SF/Maroon buddies who just felt like having some fun...

No they weren't... they were made up of deadbeat gibs and that leader with the ugly girl avatar who felt like they accomplished something by jumping ship.

it was a good laugh for the rest of us

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

No they weren't... they were made up of deadbeat gibs and that leader with the ugly girl avatar who felt like they accomplished something by jumping ship.

it was a good laugh for the rest of us

Seriously? If you think any of us had pixels TO save at the time and if you think any of us cared about pixels after being in this game for THIS long you really are deluded... especially if you consider losing nations to inactivity and having to constantly make new ones lol, im on my 6th nation... pixels to save, thats funny.

I fail to see where people like Wally, AVT, Smurth or Jekalle fall in your MI6 thing but lol

Fact is, if you weren't a complete noob you would realize that most of us were kind of around eachother for longer than the MI6 thing lol 

You would also be "in the know" as to what pushed us to get the hell out of MI6... hell "Chim" should be enough of a clue for everyone to stay clear.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Ironic that Keres laments rogues... after cheering on a rogue.

However this pans out, I think we can all find amusement in that little slice of karma.

Hey, cheering a friend is wrong now? im not the one that attacked anyone, I just didn't give a !@#$ about you lol and apparently noone else did as well.

Still dont care, its all still hilarious BTW lol

Edited by Keres

8 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I'm sure we're going to find plenty of amusement in Karma, that is something we can agree on.

Karma was a great time, im kinda sad these noobs missed it.

18 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I'm sure we're going to find plenty of amusement in Karma, that is something we can agree on.

Can we quit with the vague implications, just cut to the chase: you desire to destroy the Imperium, once and for all.

Just now, Neo Uruk said:

lol are junka and hitchcock really on the same side again

Probably I mean...

In all honesty the last thing (and only thing of note) I remember of LH was him trying to suck up to us and then getting told to $%&@ off...

Im not saying any of this has anything to do with it but

*shrugs* 

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Can we quit with the vague implications, just cut to the chase: you desire to destroy the Imperium, once and for all.

Personally? (adverb from someone's personal standpoint or according to their particular nature; in a subjective rather than an objective way)

FHM0cBS.gif

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Wanting to teach your alliance that your stupidity has consequences does not mean I wish to destroy your alliance, and here I thought I was egotistical, jesus.

2 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

i can't wait to see which one nukes the other first this time

50 tech on LH being a retard, trying to hit me again and accidentally hitting Junka.

5 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Wanting to teach your alliance that your stupidity has consequences does not mean I wish to destroy your alliance, and here I thought I was egotistical, jesus.

The only stupidity belongs to those who believe they can destroy the Imperium. Time and time again we have held our ground against the warbands of Chaos, whether they sought to enslave our free nations or simply try to get more "casualties."

You attacked us last year in petty form while we fought two wars, revealing your cowardice to all. My mercy and love of peace has withheld my sword from vengeance during the current global war. And yet, despite our benevolence and good character, once again you scheme against us, hatred filling your heart to the boiling point.

For thus it has always been: the good attract the evil, Order brings forth the disciples of Chaos. And so it will always be.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

My mercy and love of peace has withheld my sword from vengeance during the current global war.

You mean NG not wanting to give you monies to attack us, slight difference.

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

You mean NG not wanting to give you monies to attack us, slight difference.

And so the rumors are true: we will wait in our trenches and on our high walls then, and perhaps make such a stand as will be recorded in legend before the world falls into darkness.

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

And so the rumors are true: we will wait in our trenches and on our high walls then, and perhaps make such a stand as will be recorded in legend before the world falls into darkness.

Trenches dont work well against flamethrowers...

Hell trenches have been worthless since the 40s

jYIMoKj.gif

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

Does he not even understand basic game mechanics? We're still at war for another 2 weeks, how the $%&@ are we gonna declare offensive wars?

Its Junktard, what he DOES understand is very limited...

We're still teaching him to eat with a fork without stabbing his eyes out...

9 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

i can't wait to see which one nukes the other first this time

OCC* I went home from work with fever driven delirium on Monday.

I forgot to run attacks yesterday, so Junktard nuked me first.  That said, even not running attacks for a day, I am still out damaging him.  

Also, he has one slot pending and 4 slots used.  This morning I did this.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Kingdom of Pakalolo. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy $270,360.17 in enemy money reserves. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

I think we might be looking at a potential bill lock?  If not, at least there is chaos.

I'd just like to officially state that my understanding of a rudimentary mathematical game and time available to put towards it is marginally superior to yours, and that makes me a fundamentally superior human being than you.

25 minutes ago, Avakael said:

I'd just like to officially state that my understanding of a rudimentary mathematical game and time available to put towards it is marginally superior to yours, and that makes me a fundamentally superior human being than you.

Ava, it has long been know that you are fundamentally superior.

23 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

What would happen if The Bear Cavalry were my ally.

If TBC were your allies they can only count on these things from SNX:

1) They won't ever defend you unless there were no consequences.

2) They would always ask for your assistance ASAP if something happened to SNX.

3) They won't defend their members with military support if there were consequences.

4) They will cry and cry constantly about x y or z doing x y or z to their alliance but will refuse to defend themselves by declaring war. As Junka prefers to play the victim card.

5) They're a joke with zero strength projection.

Edited by Jay Kay