A Declaration from the Bears with Guns and Lasers

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

This is actually great counter-terrorism training for our members, but thanks for the thought.

Your members or GATO who turned you down? ... I mean I dont have any problems with em honestly so dont go running to em like a little !@#$%* and say that I !@#$ talked them because im not (I did like em)... but you're still trying to manipulate everyone you have to fight your feels war... because you're still just a pussy who thinks he has authority.

Edited by Keres

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

This is actually great counter-terrorism training for our members, but thanks for the thought.

I'm a little surprised I haven't seen a single counter on the nation who actually attacked your members after all these pages calling him a terrorist and such. The guy has zero nukes left at this point, wouldn't training in countering involve them actually countering the guy who attacked your members?

20 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I'm a little surprised I haven't seen a single counter on the nation who actually attacked your members after all these pages calling him a terrorist and such. The guy has zero nukes left at this point, wouldn't training in countering involve them actually countering the guy who attacked your members?

He would rather go after a nation that exists solely for laughs at this point. Imma fight my war here I think.

Hey Junka, know what happened the last three times I did that?

Echelon Burned (Karma)

And MI6 Burned twice.

27 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I don't have to manipulate anyone, Gibson's rogue attacks are clear to see for everyone, as is your vocal support for them.

"This one guy hit us, so their entire AA is a rogue AA... and this one girl... man she called me a pussy. fight for me!"

Edited by Keres

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

It is sad to see such a desperate desire to destroy the Imperium. However, we have seen it many times before, and our people will continue to man the wall against barbarian invaders.

Or you know, Sacrifice yourself for the better of your "people" you seem quick to throw those you can (attempt) to manipulate under the bus, but you're still being a pussy.

The logs are legit 

Wouldn't doubt them, considering Tywin's backbone seems to be missing and his balls non-existent.

Edited by Keres

Methrage also attempted to interfere in the sovereignty of the Imperium by demanding I resign, but in the end he was defeated by the courage and conviction of everyday citizens who decided to take a stand against chaos and tyranny.

Edited by Immortan Junka

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Methrage also attempted to interfere in the sovereignty of the Imperium by demanding I resign, but in the end he was defeated by the courage and conviction of everyday citizens who decided to take a stand against chaos and tyranny.

Didnt ask you to resign dumbass. just stop being a Pussy. You're also pretty obviously TRYING to interfere with the sovereignty of others... id be careful how far I push that argument if I had a traumatic ballsack (Yes im saying that even if I dont have one) injury and became you. 

Edited by Keres

11 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Actually the facts are that General Gorgoth was planning to send rebuilding aid to Alpha Wolves. She's had to delay that because of this stupid rogue attack by Gibsonator.

By all rights we should burn down TBC's entire lower tier because of this rogue attack. However we have attempted diplomacy. 

You may be the Rebel, but even you can realize how many pointless enemies TBC has created by attacking someone like General Gorgoth, who is popular for helping many nations in need...

Lol yeah, I bet she has: Total Money: $120,546,870

5 hours ago, Auctor said:

There wasn't a "pending status" in 2008. No one could be removed from an AA involuntarily so there was no way of stopping rogues from wearing the AA they wanted to and therefore it made no sense to hold an alliance accountable for them unless doing so had wider political benefits.

At any rate, someone willing to start a war over a pending nation should just do a war frogdammit. Pull your finger out, Junka!

Pretty sure Shuru said MCXA can do whatever they want to me, but tywin kept pushing her to remove me from the AA and that's more effort than shuru wanted to put in (can't say I blame her). So he's got free reign on me, but apparently lacks resources?

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

It is difficult to see a distinction between Gibsonator and the rest of their AA when Gibson was a major figure in TBC and all of their active posters are in support of his attacks. However, there has been a measured response to the proto-terrorism coming from TBC and I think we have handled their aggression fairly thus far.

I am generally anti-war whenever possible but the real issue here is TBC's overall erratic behavior which has been an issue before ISX was targeted. This whole "Junka is weak" rhetoric doesn't help either though, and leaves little room for reasoned diplomacy.

"Major figure" dude literally all I did was talk !@#$ for however long I was tri. I don't need a position for that.

This situation of TBC members attacking other AAs, including Nordreich, Shangri-La, and USN, is remarkably similar to Alonso Quixano's raids before he went inactive. TBC has no legitimacy currently (i.e. state of chaos) and should be considered a valid raid target.

Apparently the same applies to GDA. Are you ever going to get frisky, or am I just going to have free reign on YOU? I've checked my nation like twice since I attacked you morons and you're barely outdamaging me. If I knew it was just a tech raid I'd have been checking my nation more. Oh well, no time like the present?

We have reacted with a measured response to each act of aggression. Our goal is not to destroy TBC, but to contain their terrorism in a manner that minimizes damage to our membership.

If further aggression comes from TBC, we will deal with it appropriately in accordance with our own OPTEMPO.

What was your response to me?

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I don't like lots of people either, but I dont resort to terrorism because they disagree with me on the OWF.

Because you're a pussy. It's okay, everyone has their role to play. I respect it.

2 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

One dude sent me peace, too. They're all about counter-terrorism until they actually have to.. you know.. counter terrorism.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

It is sad to see such a desperate desire to destroy the Imperium. However, we have seen it many times before, and our people will continue to man the wall against barbarian invaders.

If there's one thing we all agree on, it's that you will be here long after us.

Edited by Gibsonator21

"This we'll defend" is a much more appealing line of propaganda if y'know, you actually defend it. Looks more like an empty platitude if the best you can do is post about how you'll just send jeeps past their house and not shoot back.

22 minutes ago, Auctor said:

"This we'll defend" is a much more appealing line of propaganda if y'know, you actually defend it. Looks more like an empty platitude if the best you can do is post about how you'll just send jeeps past their house and not shoot back.

These deployments are sound. The rest is in Admin's hands.

GjQUnTd.png

YIGDtWo.png

Edited by Immortan Junka

I feel sort of bad for General Gorgoth when he's declared with the reason "Junka is a teapot" and you don't send him any backup. When Gibs is out of nukes, the nuclear spread damage isn't an excuse not to send in backup to take some of the strain off them.

Just my opinion...

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I feel sort of bad for General Gorgoth when he's declared with the reason "Junka is a teapot" and you don't send him any backup. When Gibs is out of nukes, the nuclear spread damage isn't an excuse not to send in backup to take some of the strain off them.

Just my opinion...

Tyjunk doesnt have the authority to even get that done.

3 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Just my opinion...

Sometimes the best option in a conflict is to work with what you have than throw more resources at a problem. Kylo Ren is an experienced fighter, and General Gorgoth was aware of our strategic limitations in that NS zone when she joined us.

17 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Sometimes the best option in a conflict is to work with what you have than throw more resources at a problem.

Yet you threw animalz in and tried to Push GATO to do the same.

All over hurt feelings.

Junktard sometimes the things you say... TRULY amazing.

Edited by Keres

7 minutes ago, Keres said:

Yet you threw animalz in and tried to Push GATO to do the same.

Incorrect. I do not command Animalz, and my comment was rhetorical as part of a larger discussion. I have actually advocated for restraint, as there is an increasing sense of outrage against this pattern of roguery.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Events update:

01NOV16: Gibsonator rogues the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

13APR17: Dochartaigh attacks Shangri La, United Sovereign Nations

24APR17: The Bear Cavalry declares "State of organized chaos." Several TBC members attack Nordreich.

26APR17: I state: "Usually when you attack people it's an act of war."

28APR17: Smurthwaite threatens to attack the Imperium.

11MAY17: Last Nordreich counterattack expires.

13MAY17: Smurthwaite posts spy report against my nation, I retaliate posting Shurukians warchest.

15MAY17: Gibsonator attacks two members of the Imperium. I request that TBC remove the rogue from the AA.

16MAY17: Members of TBC cheer the rogue attack. Gibsonator sanctioned on white team.

20MAY17: Sir Kindle hits Keres several days after the rogue attack begins.

21MAY12: TBC militants call for war, Imperium prioritizes stabilization of conflict.

FM+3-0,+fig+2-2.jpg

Conflict classification: Insurgency

Operational themes: Irregular Warfare, Limited Intervention

6 hours ago, Mogar said:

Screenshot_2017-05-21-19-09-58.png

So this wasn't you, I can get Alexio to confirm the legitimacy of these logs if need be.

4 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

The logs are legit 

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Incorrect. I do not command Animalz, and my comment was rhetorical as part of a larger discussion. I have actually advocated for restraint, as there is an increasing sense of outrage against this pattern of roguery.

You dont mind if I take their word over yours do you?

Good! cause I give less $%&@s about that than I do about Sir Kimble or whatever

And Im still not giving a !@#$ about your roguery btw... the hypocrisy is annoying though

ybpsB64.gif

Edited by Keres