A Declaration from the Bears with Guns and Lasers

3 minutes ago, Auctor said:

Surely if they're just rogues, they wouldn't be capable of organizing a counter to the mighty ISX?

Thats pretty obvious. Right? However Hes being a scared pussy and sending his limp Junka &#$@ eating whores to hit us... its hilarious in a way really.

Edited by Keres

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Auctor said:

If you genuinely this situation this way, why aren't you defending your alliance? Is it dereliction of duty, cowardice, or are you making statements about this situation that you believe to be untrue and therefore see no need to risk anything to back up?

We have reacted with a measured response to each act of aggression. Our goal is not to destroy TBC, but to contain their terrorism in a manner that minimizes damage to our membership.

If further aggression comes from TBC, we will deal with it appropriately in accordance with our own OPTEMPO.

Via sending your allies in one nation at a time to deal with it and telling all hands on board to prepare to hit dove mode. Makes sense, appreciate the clarification.

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

We have reacted with a measured response to each act of aggression. Our goal is not to destroy TBC, but to contain their terrorism in a manner that minimizes damage to our membership.

If further aggression comes from TBC, we will deal with it appropriately in accordance with our own OPTEMPO.

giphy.gif

Just admit you're being a massive pussy... or that you have your &#$@ so deep down animalz throats that they're basically just your whores.

Junka's cockholster... tee hee hee

Edited by Keres

5 minutes ago, Auctor said:

Via sending your allies in one nation at a time to deal with it and telling all hands on board to prepare to hit dove mode. Makes sense, appreciate the clarification.

I didn't send anyone to do anything, however I appreciate Sir Kindle's measured response to the antagonism and terrorism coming from TBC.

For now we will continue our security patrols in our MRAPs while TBC children throw rocks at our vehicles. 

tumblr_na1if4ccf01t382eqo1_500.gif

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

I didn't send anyone to do anything, however I appreciate Sir Kindle's measured response to the antagonism and terrorism coming from TBC.

For now we will continue our security patrols in our MRAPs while TBC children throw rocks at our vehicles. 

P.U.S.S.Y

But yeah... I'm sure you have more of those whores hanging around that can go hit Shuru.

6 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Do I have to get logs from GATO of you asking people to hit TBC? Don't deny reality, that's unbecoming of a leader.

What's unbecoming is bandwaggoning against ISX while we were fighting Polar, Monsters Inc and Methrage. You are not qualified to make judgments about what is becoming.

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

What's unbecoming is bandwaggoning against ISX while we were fighting Polar, Monsters Inc and Methrage. You are not qualified to make judgments about what is becoming.

or getting your underage animalz crackwhores to rogue someone for a little trash talk... I mean come on, dumbass.

to be clear again, this is just hilarious.

Edited by Keres

16 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Do I have to get logs from GATO of you asking people to hit TBC? Don't deny reality, that's unbecoming of a leader.

Ohh, lemme see!

14 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Screenshot_2017-05-21-19-09-58.png

So this wasn't you, I can get Alexio to confirm the legitimacy of these logs if need be.

It would be nice if you were genuine and included the context of the prior logs, but of course you are not genuine.

There was no such request. It was rhetorical. However I do stand by the fact TBC is a rogue AA and may be raided.

AKA: 

Im a massive pussy and cant do my own dirty work

You're also trying to push other alliances to do the !@#$ you cant...

How many alliances are trying to run by yourself? or you think you can run into declaring wars... on alliances YOU deem rogues... seriously, there was something about alliances being sovereign at one point...

Edited by Keres

Im not making anyone do anything. But I am getting a laugh out of the OWF "advice" we are getting. And also Keres obvious failure to pretend she doesn't care.

I dont care... I haven't even fought back and this honestly is just entertaining to me...

You obviously dont have a clue as to how you should be acting... you're not JUST a pussy now, you're also a hypocrite and idiot with a superiority complex, trying to act like you have some kind of authority over alliances we (and me... I mean I DID say I wasn't making fun of the amimalz guy earlier in the thread, I just pointed out that you shoving your clit down their throats and them dancing to it was "odd") really dont have a problem with.

We just don't like you.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

I don't like lots of people either, but I dont resort to terrorism because they disagree with me on the OWF.

"Hey Anitards, hit this one chick on the forums because shes hurting my feelings or no more Junka Junk for you guys"

6 minutes ago, Keres said:

"Hey Anitards, hit this one chick on the forums because shes hurting my feelings or no more Junka Junk for you guys"

I made no such request, but you opened yourselves to it after months of roguery against multiple AAs.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

I gave no such order, but you opened yourselves to it after months of roguery against multiple AAs.

I've been GONE for months... hell last thing I did was be the only person Chim was pissed off enough against that he nuked before he ran off to die somewhere...

I OBVIOUSLY hurt SOMEONES fee fees... and you're the only one ive managed to piss off since ive been back...

It was easy too.