A Declaration from the Bears with Guns and Lasers

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

You know I like you (sometimes in spite of my better judgment) but I also like silence.  Take or leave my advice as always,  but you're clearly being baited.  If it were me,  I would not respond any longer.

In all my experience, and it's a lot,  replying back to Junka to get him to stop posting has never worked.  Never.  See above.

See above.

Mogar can take care of himself very nicely, in my opinion.

Im giving him helpful life advice... Besides I dont want him to shut up, His philosophical insights are what I look forward to in the morning... also that whole superiority complex is fascinating... I can poke it and it bleeds... at some point it'll break. Or get infected...

1 hour ago, Mogar said:

I can, but every Joker needs a Harley Quinn.

Yup.

Edited by Keres

2 hours ago, Keres said:

HA,

HAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

il_340x270.1149410121_46cs.jpg

No seriously though... 

Seriously?

seriously mi amor :wub::smug:

making war with snx and making fun of me lmao do u really think ur tough?? :frantic::facepalm:

viva la lpcn:war:

Edited by Montezuma

13 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

seriously mi amor :wub::smug:

making war with snx and making fun of me lmao do u really think ur tough?? :frantic::facepalm:

viva la lpcn:war:

Im not warring anyone... Besides ive been around long enough that my "toughness" really isnt an issue to those that matter (or that I care to think matter) also not really making "fun" of you anymore than id make fun of a child... lol not really just trying the Junka thing and it makes me somewhat ill to my stomach... Im not making fun of you I just think that statement was... odd...

yeah... "odd" 

13 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I see you are now fighting Sir Kindle. Enjoy your chaos and anarchy.

I will continue not giving a $%&@.

Also what are your thoughts on this obvious rogue attack on a loyal founding member of TBC?

Edited by Keres

54 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

My thought is that we are well entrenched against our enemies. Your attacks will not destroy us, your threats will not intimidate us, and after this is all over, we will still be standing.

So you're condoning rogue attacks on THIS uninvolved third party?

3 minutes ago, Keres said:

So you're condoning rogue attacks on THIS uninvolved third party?

I have asked your alliance heir to remove the rogue Gibson (a TBC founder), this request was refused. I consider The Bear Cavalry a rogue AA at this point and therefore a valid target for raids.

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I have asked your alliance heir to remove the rogue Gibson (a TBC founder), this request was refused. I consider The Bear Cavalry a rogue AA at this point and therefore a valid target for raids.

Are you really sure this is the way you want to go?

You can also use a broken broom handle to relieve your repressed sexual urges and daddy issues.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

"What goes around comes around."

Remember that the next time you think roguery is cool, and you will be alright.

No Junka, it goes in and out... jagged end first,,,

Keep up FFS.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

and after this is all over, we will still be standing.

I think that's sort of their point... none of them are really standing, they're all in loungers and lazyboys not really caring what happens. Like if you're still standing or not doesn't matter to them. Hell, if anyone is still standing they don't care. Half of them didn't even log in for their wars with NSO. 

20 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Did Gibs go rogue? Maybe...

Did we give a !@#$? Not really.

Your limp wristed attempt at telling us what to do failed... we really just didnt give a $%&@

And we will continue to not give a $%&@ as you stand and die from a blood clot in your "loins" region

Edited by Keres

5 minutes ago, gowfanatic said:

I think that's sort of their point... none of them are really standing, they're all in loungers and lazyboys not really caring what happens. Like if you're still standing or not doesn't matter to them. Hell, if anyone is still standing they don't care. Half of them didn't even log in for their wars with NSO. 

I personally liked Hoo, even when he protected Mogar from the consequences of his actions last year. Now that Hoo's not around, there's no discipline in the membership. Best thing The Bear Cavalry can do is get Hoo active again to chat with me.

At the moment though, they've hosted roguery against both Nordreich and the Imperium in a month's time. I can understand the desire to protect allies, but in the case of the Imperium my members were attacked simply because I agreed with Nordreich on this issue. So the lines are drawn, and we will see how far they stick their toes across it.

8 minutes ago, Keres said:

Did Gibs go rogue? Maybe...

Did we give a !@#$? Not really.

Your limp wristed attempt at telling us what to do failed... we really just didnt give a $%&@

And we will continue to not give a $%&@ as you stand and die from a blood clot in your "loins" region

For someone who is uncaring as you say you use a lot of expletives.

4 minutes ago, Galerion said:

Does saying "$%&@" make you think that I care? lol.

Its almost sad. You're cute

636063775266239524-1948766215_shock.gif

I dont like you.

Edited by Keres

1 minute ago, Keres said:

Does saying "$%&@" make you think that I care? lol.

Its almost sad.

636063775266239524-1948766215_shock.gif

Using them excessively only lessens their impact and usefulness, try expanding your vocabulary it might make your post more interesting.

4 minutes ago, Galerion said:

I don't think that is a sign of caring, its not like the expletives are being used in anger here.

Saying $%&@ out of anger is very different from I don't give a $%&@. (not caring)

$%&@ is one of the most versatile words in the world.

Avoiding using expletives to say what you're thinking probably requires more caring than not doing so. I don't care how this goes and I'm sure Sir Kindle is happy to fight. I'm just posting out of boredom, rather than caring. Much like Keres seems to be doing.

Just now, Galerion said:

Using them excessively only lessens their impact and usefulness, try expanding your vocabulary it might make your post more interesting.

Am I here to entertain you?

Well Maybe if your life is THAT dull

BUT. No.

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I don't think that is a sign of caring, its not like the expletives are being used in anger here.

Saying $%&@ out of anger is very different from I don't give a $%&@. (not caring)

$%&@ is one of the most versatile words in the world.

Avoiding using expletives to say what you're thinking probably requires more caring than not doing so. I don't care how this goes and I'm sure Sir Kindle is happy to fight. I'm just posting out of boredom, rather than caring. Much like Keres seems to be doing.

You get it, Thank you.

Edited by Keres

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Meanwhile... the Imperium's navy commander by Genera Gorgoth, vs the high tech rogue Gibsonator:

Ive seen that before... There was this one country with weak missiles that used a video game "Carl on dooty" I think to show how they had nuked that other country... entertainment in stupidity...

Edited by Keres

1 minute ago, Keres said:

Am I here to entertain you?

Well Maybe if your life is THAT dull

BUT. No.

I thought you were trying to provoke some entertainment for the masses?

If not why post at all?