A Declaration from the Bears with Guns and Lasers

1 hour ago, smurthwaite said:

Ummmm.  You have 1.8 million casualties.  That's a drop in the bucket to people who actually war.

My casualties are mostly from fighting below 10k NS, the "graveyard of rogues." 

Personally I consider casualties to be irrelevant.

535694-dbdc.png

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So TBC condones rogue attacks, but how do they feel about rouge attacks? 

6 hours ago, smurthwaite said:

Looks like Gibs found some juicy targets.

I tried to get him to fight me... but he hit SNX instead... 

Hey Junktard,

I'm still waiting for you to spy me.  I hear you had a conversation about me with *$!@(&).  You realize he isn't in TBC, right?

EDIT:  Also, proof that I didn't spy you.

Defending Nation: Kingdom of Pakalolo (Immortan Junka) - You cannot spy on this nation because they are not within your range of nations to conduct spy operations against. View your Nation Rankings screen to find nations within your range.

Edited by smurthwaite

On 5/14/2017 at 2:40 AM, Immortan Junka said:

How big is your warchest, big boy?

Considering all that hard work you put into this, and how grateful everyone is...

I think its about to get bigger... Someone should start some kind of Kickstarter

Oh look, TBC condoning rogue attacks. Seems like they still haven't learned from attacking Nordreich.

I guess its not just a big joke when it happens back to you.

Nah its still pretty funny.

Im just waiting for more Junktard  philosophy at this point...

"Oy, thou shalt not endure the shaft up its anus for I shall make it limp and ye shall tremble at the moistness of my loins as I !@#$ my pants"

or something like that...

Edited by Keres

Civilized alliances do not condone nor applaud roguery. Most of our recent wars have been putting down rogues and we have little patience for those who conduct such actions. You are not funny, nor are you original. Your opinion about myself as a person is irrelevant.

Edited by Immortan Junka

5 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Civilized alliances do not condone nor applaud roguery. Most of our recent wars have been putting down rogues and we have little patience for those who conduct such actions. You are not funny, nor are you original. Your opinion about myself as a person is irrelevant.

You keep saying civilized alliances like you're some sort of authority on who does and doesn't qualify as civilized.  Can I see some ID?

22 minutes ago, jekalle said:

You keep saying civilized alliances like you're some sort of authority on who does and doesn't qualify as civilized.  Can I see some ID?

Considering his greatest surviving feat is taking Meth's place as king of the aNiMaLz, which is a very civilised alliance and never condones or applauds rogues.

Wait they do, just Junka likes talking out of his fat useless arse. :lol1:

Edited by Jay Kay

30 minutes ago, jekalle said:

This is what im expecting:

EL0JmW3.png

Also Junka... none of us claimed to be civilized, id like it if you reconsidered your stance on all of this "civilized" !@#$ talking... none of us give a $%&@. And thats pretty much the entire point... you're gonna have to come up with better material.

Edited by Keres

7 hours ago, Gibsonator21 said:

Did he sign the back? It doesn't count unless he signed the back

Over here thats just if you want them to harvest your juicy bits when you die..

Who wants a Junka heart?.

8 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

We get it, you feel edgy and cool, but like fidget spinners, eventually you will become bored again. And the Imperium will still be standing, fulfilling our mission in the world: order, strength, prosperity.

This is us bored.  

On a completely personal level, I don't care about your alliance.  I had to look it up just to remember the name.  It's simply your !@#$ posting that I don't like.

13 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

We get it, you feel edgy and cool, but like fidget spinners, eventually you will become bored again. And the Imperium will still be standing, fulfilling our mission in the world: order, strength, prosperity.

Wow you're dull... 

Embrace chaos... we're having a lot more fun...

That stupid stick up your ass is showing.

Also I'll have you know you can stick sharp pointy things to fidget spinners and  then they never get boring.

Also if it was about being edgy and cool I wouldn't be seen trying to give you helpful advice like "Go skydiving into a pile of razor tipped fidget spinners" because that sounds $%&@in awesome. I want to see it. Get a GoPro.

You'll make a ton of friends.

And you'll make fidget spinners awesome forever.

Edited by Keres

14 minutes ago, Keres said:

Wow you're dull...

Embrace chaos... we're having a lot more fun...

That stupid stick up your ass is showing.

Also I'll have you know you can stick sharp pointy things to fidget spinners and  then they never get boring.

And it's still not even fun. Idk how any of you people can put hours into this anymore 

Just now, Gibsonator21 said:

And it's still not even fun. Idk how any of you people can put hours into this anymore 

If I wasnt here Mogar would be stuck with spending wayy too much time with Junka... I cant bring myself to force that on him...

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:00 AM, Jay Kay said:

Considering his greatest surviving feat is taking Meth's place as king of the aNiMaLz, which is a very civilised alliance and never condones or applauds rogues.

Wait they do, just Junka likes talking out of his fat useless arse. :lol1:

ook u seem like ur clueless on our history so let me tell u guay methrage was never king of animalz and neither is junka. methrage was supreme triumvir of the lpcn and now junka is. animalz answers to nobody but rukunu!!!

viva supreme warlord rukunu y la familia animalz :war:

viva supreme triumvir junka :gun:

viva la familia lpcn :war:

ps jay kay we r not rogues we are well trained experienced freedom fighters who have complete freedom check out our history or talk to us talk to rukunu or kindle to know what we r really about we can be ur best friend or worst enemy its ur choice :wub:

On 5/19/2017 at 1:10 AM, Immortan Junka said:

You know I like you (sometimes in spite of my better judgment) but I also like silence.  Take or leave my advice as always,  but you're clearly being baited.  If it were me,  I would not respond any longer.

On 5/19/2017 at 9:14 AM, smurthwaite said:

On a completely personal level, I don't care about your alliance.  I had to look it up just to remember the name.  It's simply your !@#$ posting that I don't like.

In all my experience, and it's a lot,  replying back to Junka to get him to stop posting has never worked.  Never.  See above.

On 5/19/2017 at 10:54 AM, Keres said:

words

See above.

On 5/19/2017 at 11:17 AM, Keres said:

If I wasnt here Mogar would be stuck with spending wayy too much time with Junka... I cant bring myself to force that on him...

Mogar can take care of himself very nicely, in my opinion.