A Declaration from the Bears with Guns and Lasers

1 hour ago, gowfanatic said:

wait wait wait... smurth has tech?

That would require effort.  Anybody who has known me and this game for the past however many years knows I have never put any sort of effort whatsoever into doing anything with my nation.  Hell, I am still at minus improvements from when I was in PPO and we fought a war, (like a year ago?).

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/26/2017 at 3:01 PM, Immortan Junka said:

Usually when you attack people it's an act of war.

Some things in life dont make sense. As far as I know Junka saying stuff still isnt considered a crime against humanity... yet it probably should be... 

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I don't threaten to attack people because someone disagrees with me on something. If something I say isn't to your liking there's a mute button.

The mute button is for pussies.

That said, how often have you used it? Im just asking... I swear im not implying anything.

Edited by Keres

54 minutes ago, smurthwaite said:

There are also attack buttons, slander campaigns, obstinate ad hominems, or are we not just listing stuff here?

Last I remember, Mogar attacked us last year while we were fighting Polar. When I brought this up with TBC, your govt backed up Mogar. If you want to prove your sphere is full of over-aggressive buffoons, feel free to do so, but I heard your warchest isn't as big as some of those who deleted after attacking us.

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Last I remember, Mogar attacked us last year while we were fighting Polar. When I brought this up with TBC, your govt backed up Mogar. If you want to prove your sphere is full of over-aggressive buffoons, feel free to do so, but I heard your warchest isn't as big as some of those who deleted after attacking us.

Im sure Mogar is really sorry...

Right Mogar?

Either way, noone gives a !@#$.. 

Edited by Keres

19 minutes ago, Keres said:

Im sure Mogar is really sorry...

Right Mogar?

Either way, noone gives a !@#$.. 

I mean, it was a year ago, I am totally sorry and whatnot. The real question is why a single nation attack from a year ago arises such an anger, when I likely did about as much damage as a single aid bomb would fix, is ISX so poor they cannot afford that roughly 40+ aid cycles later?

6 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I mean, it was a year ago, I am totally sorry and whatnot. The real question is why a single nation attack from a year ago arises such an anger, when I likely did about as much damage as a single aid bomb would fix, is ISX so poor they cannot afford that roughly 40+ aid cycles later?

MCXA... SNX.. ISX... The impermeable Umpire... or whatever they're called by kids these days are spending it all on hookers and blow?

Edited by Keres

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

That's nice, but both Galerion and I came from the LoSS side of the merger.

Hey now, dont blame me for really not caring. But thanks for clearing that up.

giphy.gif

It is so easy:

TBC transcripts

Members - we're bored.  Let's attack somebody.

Gov - OK, who?

Members - Lets list every AA that has ever slighted us individually, personally, metaphorically, spiritually, absentmindedly, politically, psychologically...

Gov - um...

Members - Let's continue our list...irritably, self-righteously, asininely, morally...

WE INTERRUPT THIS LIST FOR AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:  NOTHING HERE MATTERS

Members - oh yeah

Gov - so Chaos?

Members, with pitchforks and torches - YES

This thread.

Nor is confused.

Junka thinks he is important.

STILL, NOTHING HERE MATTERS.

49 minutes ago, smurthwaite said:

something something lords of chaos. eat you and spit out forgotten something something.

tumblr_ms3uldhsc11rwfrzjo1_500.gif

Edited by Keres

2 hours ago, smurthwaite said:

It is so easy:

TBC transcripts

Gov - OK, who?

Members - Lets list every AA that has ever slighted us individually, personally, metaphorically, spiritually, absentmindedly, politically, psychologically...

Gov - um...

Members - Let's continue our list...irritably, self-righteously, asininely, morally...

Members - oh yeah

Gov - so Chaos?

This thread.

Nor is confused.

Nailed It.

10 hours ago, smurthwaite said:

It is so easy:

TBC transcripts

Gov - OK, who?

Gov - um...

Members - oh yeah

Gov - so Chaos?

This thread.

Nor is confused.

i would nail you for OPSEC !@#$ f it any of it mattered in the slightest. Or if we were not howling at the moon with our pubes on fire.

On 4/26/2017 at 3:46 PM, berbers said:

Everyone leave Jekalle alone.  Kthxbai.

Someone, please think of the children!

And Smurth, I'm coming for you!

On 5/1/2017 at 0:35 AM, smurthwaite said:

It is so easy:

TBC transcripts

Gov - OK, who?

Gov - um...

Sounds like my cat, all right.

On 4/30/2017 at 6:09 PM, Immortan Junka said:

I don't threaten to attack people because someone disagrees with me on something. 

That's only because you would be fighting against literally every other nation in this game if you did.