A Declaration from the Bears with Guns and Lasers

This wasn't a DoW on Nordreich, but I guess they decided to take it that way? 

Hey dumbasses, you're !@#$@#$ up very organized disorganized plans that could have benefitted you.

Edited by Shurukian

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Shurukian said:

This wasn't a DoW on Nordreich, but I guess they decided to take it that way? 

Hey dumbasses, you're !@#$@#$ up very organized disorganized plans that could have benefitted you. Morons. 

Reading is hard.  Just because Wally and Brandon (I honestly just went to the TBC Wars Page and picked somebody in my range) hit Nor in the chaos, they took it as us declaring.  Oh well.  I didn't get to declare on Xiph anyway (I actually like Xiph., but have never fought GOD before).

12 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Usually when you attack people it's an act of war.

Nobody is claiming it isn't an act of war, you condescending dumbass.  We claimed it wasn't a declaration on NOR.  There is a distinction.  If you are too obtuse to understand that, ok.  That said, find another thread to hijack.  This one is about TBC declaring chaos.  

35 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Usually when you attack people it's an act of war.

Holy !@#$, really?! This whole time I thought you needed to write them a documented notice and get congressional approval. How silly of me. 

Usually when you declare war an alliance kind of... you know, declares war? But !@#$ man, if one or two wars means a full declaration of war then we've really missed out on some opportunities over the years. 

48 minutes ago, Kristjan Laidoner said:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/reprisal

Honestly, what were you expecting was going to happen?

Oh, I totally expected reprisal because I hit one of your nations.

I thought maybe you all would approach our alliance leaders and clarify before you decided TBC had declare on your alliance, as that is standard practice, established over years, and therefore, an acceptable expectation.

I do concede that this may be the first declaration of its kind (note the word may - I'm not inclined to research), so I guess I can give you a bit of a pass.

/me shrugs.

My nukes are falling, so I'm happy, though honestly, still bored.

Edited by smurthwaite
left off an "e"

26 minutes ago, smurthwaite said:

I thought maybe you all would approach our alliance leaders and clarify before you decided TBC had declare on your alliance, as that is standard practice, established over years, and therefore, an acceptable expectation.

I do concede that this may be the first declaration of its kind (note the word may - I'm not inclined to research), so I guess I can give you a bit of a pass.

So in other words, you think that the OP being edgy meant the four wars declared weren't an act of war by TBC against a sovereign alliance.

L857aNB.png

Edited by Immortan Junka

17 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

So in other words, you think that the OP being edgy meant the four wars declared weren't an act of war by TBC against a sovereign alliance.

I took it as they're saying it's an act of war, but expected someone to be like "yo wtf?" before mounting a full scale retaliation. But that's just me. I'd burn those bears to the ground the first chance I got too. I hope they know that <3

EDIT - i should point out i use the term "full scale" lightly. 

Edited by gowfanatic

2 minutes ago, gowfanatic said:

I took it as they're saying it's an act of war, but expected someone to be like "yo wtf?" before mounting a full scale retaliation. But that's just me. I'd burn those bears to the ground the first chance I got too. I hope they know that <3

EDIT - i should point out i use the term "full scale" lightly. 

" Pardon one offense, and you encourage the commission of many." - Publilius Syrus

5 hours ago, smurthwaite said:

Wally came back to the realm just to add to the chaos.

I, of course, am taking full credit.

EDIT:  Our peace terms will demand all parties involved decommission their MPs.

Ah yes, the classic Battalion level surrender terms.

7 hours ago, Dre4mwe4ver said:

I miss u

I blame smurth!

He said something about a free for all and I just couldn't resist coming back for one last death run! Also having a good laugh about the NoR thing... I just hit the first bastard I saw giving Viceroy Ogaden a hard time. Looking at the end result I can confidently say my work here is done! Enjoy the chaos everyone! B-)

17 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Come on guys this is really basic CN, rogue attacks coming from an AA = valid casus belli against AA. This honestly sounds like an idea Mogar came up with.

I'm just gonna leave this here.

10 minutes ago, King Wally said:

I blame smurth!

He said something about a free for all and I just couldn't resist coming back for one last death run! Also having a good laugh about the NoR thing... I just hit the first bastard I saw giving Viceroy Ogaden a hard time. Looking at the end result I can confidently say my work here is done! Enjoy the chaos everyone! B-)

&#33;@#&#036; - maybe I DO have to thank NoR. I declared a state of Chaos and we really didn't have much chaos.

Thanks guys! Same time next Tuesday? We'll bring the tacos. You bring the tequila.

Edited by Shurukian

1 hour ago, Shurukian said:

Glad to see that's how you react to the MDoAP partner of an MDoAP partner. 

Do you think before you speak or just let the stream of thought flow aimlessly?

Degrees of separation does not absolve one of the consequences of their inexplicably ignorant actions. If those same degrees of separation did not stop multiple individuals of your alliance from attacking us, why do you believe that they should prevent us from launching a reprisal? 

This is in addition to the fact that you came here to formally announce a "State of Chaos", which is a roundabout method of informing Planet Bob that you have lost control of your membership, and some of them are more keen on following misdirection from Mogar than they are their own alliance leadership.

Congratulations, your attempts at damage control have equated to a public declaration of incompetence.

You were much better off informing us through private channels of your inability to control your members than turning this into the public display of ineptness it has so hilariously become.

28 minutes ago, Kristjan Laidoner said:

Do you think before you speak or just let the stream of thought flow aimlessly?

Degrees of separation does not absolve one of the consequences of their inexplicably ignorant actions. If those same degrees of separation did not stop multiple individuals of your alliance from attacking us, why do you believe that they should prevent us from launching a reprisal? 

This is in addition to the fact that you came here to formally announce a "State of Chaos", which is a roundabout method of informing Planet Bob that you have lost control of your membership, and some of them are more keen on following misdirection from Mogar than they are their own alliance leadership.

Congratulations, your attempts at damage control have equated to a public declaration of incompetence.

You were much better off informing us through private channels of your inability to control your members than turning this into the public display of ineptness it has so hilariously become.

I don't give a damn about 'damage control'. If you think I do, you're sorely misinformed and misunderstand the purpose of this thread. Go talk to your alliance leadership before you attempt to lecture me on things you aren't knowledgeable about. This has all been handled already.

Edited by Shurukian

4 hours ago, Shurukian said:

Holy &#33;@#&#036;, really?! This whole time I thought you needed to write them a documented notice and get congressional approval. How silly of me. 

Usually when you declare war an alliance kind of... you know, declares war? But &#33;@#&#036; man, if one or two wars means a full declaration of war then we've really missed out on some opportunities over the years. 

Put me in the moron category too. 

I figured this was a DoW on someone, looked at who was being attacked and the only reason I even thought for a second that maybe there was a mistake was because, frankly, attacking Nor would be far far too much of a ballsy move and I wouldn't expect it of most alliances, certainly not of TBC.  Maybe some alliance deciding it was time to call it quits (which you might of been doing for all most of us know.)

In terms of the number of people attacking, with the current lack of interest on Planet Bob from many many alliances it is entirely possible you just had some miscommunication or a bad blitz. 

4 hours ago, smurthwaite said:

Oh, I totally expected reprisal because I hit one of your nations.

I

Standard practice yes,  but it just happened to go along with an OWF post in the area where people make DoW's while there is a war happening.  I can see Nor's point of view here.

2 hours ago, Shurukian said:

For all the other exceptional dumbasses out there - if this was a declaration of war, I would have said so in the post. 

Reading comprehension people, reading comprehension.  

So what was the point of the post?  Please enlighten those of us who are not in the TBC in crowd.