Polaris Government Update

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Worth pointing out that Supernova X didn't die when Polar dropped that MDoAP in 2015, so I guess we are just a better alliance lol.

We'll survive until this world actually ends, perhaps not with as many members as you, but  the difference is that we're have learned many times how to be able to survive a war that lasts more than a week.

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

We'll survive until this world actually ends, perhaps not with as many members as you, but  the difference is that we're have learned many times how to be able to survive a war that lasts more than a week.

Behold the power of my words... RIA has transformed from a "dead" alliance to immortal. :awesome: 

On 4/24/2017 at 11:07 PM, Immortan Junka said:

Worth pointing out that Supernova X didn't die when Polar dropped that MDoAP in 2015, so I guess we are just a better alliance lol.

No, Supernova X died the moment you took power and everyone who coordinated the merger to form SNX jumped ship.

1 hour ago, Kochers said:

No, Supernova X died the moment you took power and everyone who coordinated the merger to form SNX jumped ship.

I think your timeline is a bit off because all of the useless people who "coordinated the merger" were long gone before I returned.

If you mean "death" as in a cultural death you could be right, but the point of our revolution was to start fresh ideologically so that's not a bad thing.

Edited by Immortan Junka

14 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

Go back to Polar old friend you just might find somebody else you know. :ph34r:

WoW It's nice to see you in Polaris old friend, it would be a nice reunion indeed.

5 hours ago, D34th said:

WoW It's nice to see you in Polaris old friend, it would be a nice reunion indeed.

If you only knew the power of the Polar Side. GPA never told you what happened to your father.

I am your father.

D34th, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to Planet Bob.

D34th, you can destroy Admin. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny! Join me, and together, we can rule the Planet Bob as father and son! Come with me. It is the only way.

Edited by The Big Bad