Money!!!

LukasNation

I wanna know how can I earn money other ways from collecting tax and tech deals, can I ? And what is average money that you people have? in this topic i will ask you more questions about Cyber Nations cause I wanna be very good in Cyber Nations and understand everything. If you think you know something important to know about this game that I should know let me know and reply

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: LukasNation (https://www.youtube.com/user/lukassusnjak)

MY WEBSITE: http://lukassusnjak.wixsite.com/lukasnation

MY CYBERNATIONS BLOG: https://cybernationsblog.blogspot.hr/

THANK YOU 

The only other mechanic that yields money is loot from ground attacks, this is up to 15% of the opponents available cash and is capped at 1 mill. So the most you can gain is 2 mill from each opponent a day as you only get 2 ground attacks a day and your opponent will need to have over 6666666.67 for you to hit the loot cap.

Tax collection and Tech deals are the ways to make money. War is generally not profitable, and is generally an alliance affair.

What you can do just as importantly is to build your nation effectively.

- More infrastructure = more taxes.

- Good improvement management, including swapping, is a skill [first want the foreign ministry and harbor, and then good factory/bank/stadium mix].

- Completing trades for miscellaneous benefits.

- Best practice Tech dealing

Finally, as you grow reducing your bills becomes a considerably paying skill.

Learning how to perform what an "infrastructure jump" or "sled" is the major technique used for growing nations. One only pays bills for 20 days, then buys infrastructure [to a number ending 999 ideally] and collects for the period.

Someone playing for 2 years could have a billion, however mileage will vary with war costs, skillful building, and bill management. Money is used for war expenditure once you've got all the wonders. Even players sitting at the top have to save a good amount as a war deterrent rather than wasting for growth.

Edited by OldSelf

A nation your size should have at least several million as a warchest. Warchests are important and should grow (significantly) with your nation. Selling tech is the best and fastest way for small nations to make money. I would recommend selling tech at 100 tech for $6,000,000 if you can. Or join an alliance and sell tech at their rates. 

Edited by Fox Fire

13 hours ago, Fox Fire said:

A nation your size should have at least several million as a warchest. Warchests are important and should grow (significantly) with your nation. Selling tech is the best and fastest way for small nations to make money. I would recommend selling tech at 100 tech for $6,000,000 if you can. Or join an alliance and sell tech at their rates. 

IMO the concept of a warchest is irrelevant to a nation below 1,000 infra. It simply isn't worth it.

On 4/17/2017 at 5:17 AM, Blackatron said:

IMO the concept of a warchest is irrelevant to a nation below 1,000 infra. It simply isn't worth it.

Of course it's worth it. He's going to need it later on and it's better to start sooner than later. Wouldn't want to build up just to have no money to defend what you've built. 

Edited by Fox Fire

3 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

Of course it's worth it. He's going to need it later on and it's better to start sooner than later. Wouldn't want to build up just to have no money to defend what you've built. 

The first 1,000 infra literally costs a single aid package, and he has far less than that. If he is attacked the infra destroyed is basically worthless anyway.

3 hours ago, Blackatron said:

The first 1,000 infra literally costs a single aid package, and he has far less than that. If he is attacked the infra destroyed is basically worthless anyway.

I know that quite well especially in my current situation, but I still have a warchest. Have from day one of this nation. Thing is, noobies should get into the habit of building and keeping a WC right off the bat. There's no reason not to. The amount of money people stack up even under 4K infra can be quite large. It's best to already have a WC by the time you actually need one than to not have one and rely on aid IMO. 

7 hours ago, Fox Fire said:

I know that quite well especially in my current situation, but I still have a warchest. Have from day one of this nation. Thing is, noobies should get into the habit of building and keeping a WC right off the bat. There's no reason not to. The amount of money people stack up even under 4K infra can be quite large. It's best to already have a WC by the time you actually need one than to not have one and rely on aid IMO. 

In my experience I've found that at that level, just having the money/profit from tech deals is a good enough warchest, which every 20 days you invest into your Nation and then you get a bigger warchest from the taxes collected.

8 hours ago, Fox Fire said:

Think of it this way; a nation with a large enough warchest is randomly attacked, and is hit by 2 successful GAs, they lose ~$2 million cash, and ~$400 million worth of infra. What was the point in keeping that cash on hand? That cash would have been much better off invested as Infra, which is also less easily lost.

I'm not proposing that nations keep no warchests for the entirety of the lower tier, but at these low levels it really is worth the risk to just invest what money you have and grow quickly, because you have so little to lose.