ROUND 42 in review

What will I remember about this round

First the jerks that tag teamed Tucker for the whole round.. bad part is they will be back next round

RoadRash running the high road

Good round Smoke1 4Me  I thought The last squirrel was going to win it but let his navy get to low

but then I just realized that Timmy (my SE friend) would have had a chance if I had not hit him for 8k of NS the last couple days.. Sorry Timmy

Of course I am proud of my DCS crew for a alliance that did not exist two rounds ago they are preforming outstanding

Defcom 1 so many friends over there you had a big round

United Nations ..I was impressed with the way the stepped up end of round and battled DF1

Alpha Wolves  a still young alliance with alot of backbone  enjoyed fighting along side 

Ordo Paradoxia  the senior alliance out there great builders great fighters.. all around good people

Roman Empire the other senior alliance ..fear no one  play by their own rules

Glad to see NDO back with us... now I have to talk  Samwise to come back

Next round I know this will not happened but.  MY WISHES... will say them again.

Alliances no larger than 12 nations... 2 TC's

Get to a conciseness on this spy op thing.. so we are all on the same page 

Less drama.. just have fun with it

daily reset would be 24 hours after the time you created your nation... so everyone had a different time

Alliance winner was computed by alliance averages not by alliance totals .. So an alliance of 6 could win just like a AA of 30

More thoughts but my wife just told me to get my butt to bed

Edited by Wayne World

thank you Wile.E that shout out really put a smile on my face i hope to be able to get NDO to where she should be next round i think i will have good people helping out …

and I’m sure tuckers multi stalkers will be heading my way next round ( i can’t wait lol ) 

good round everyone o/

RR

Great round Wiley and congratulations to everyone else. Congratulations Smoke14me and Defcon 1 for an outstanding round and yet more to come with my fellow friends. 

I'm happy to see new alliances there and new nations but i hope admin one day can deal with the Multis that exist in every round. I wont add more about this but anybody interested could ask D1 about the names of the multis and all the info. We're better than the CIA in this! 

Anyway good luck to you all!

I'll be back next round, and I'll bring all my admirers with me.  People are trying to talk me into changing my screen name.  Not gonna happen.  Let the stalkers stalk.  Not a big deal. :D  

2 hours ago, dewe48 said:

I'll be back next round, and I'll bring all my admirers with me.  People are trying to talk me into changing my screen name.  Not gonna happen.  Let the stalkers stalk.  Not a big deal. :D  

tucker i will be right along side you with that Jerk@@@ 

5 hours ago, wasso said:

Great round Wiley and congratulations to everyone else. Congratulations Smoke14me and Defcon 1 for an outstanding round and yet more to come with my fellow friends. 

I'm happy to see new alliances there and new nations but i hope admin one day can deal with the Multis that exist in every round. I wont add more about this but anybody interested could ask D1 about the names of the multis and all the info. We're better than the CIA in this! 

Anyway good luck to you all!

Good round D1. happy to see you finally resist the urge to utilise dirty and underhanded tactics :)

AW probably again did the brunt of the fighting. fighting uphill for the majority.

Please discontinue your constant multi accusations in public forums though guys. You should all know that discussing Moderation is not allowed. Report if you have a problem and leave it to the moderators.

I realise you may have what seems to be some legit proof (circumstantial evidence?) but the narrative is getting annoying.

I know of at least 2 nations that were deleted due to false allegations merely because of a similar theme in name. So please leave it be. The game is dying. tbh I don't care if there are a few multis around that admin can't catch. the game needs more nations regardless.

it would seem that a few around are happy to play old school style. if anything it adds to the excitement.

shout out to Lord of the North who dished out the Most Damage to a single nation in one war. He won't win any award, as that would have required his opponent doing decent damage back.

It's about time the awards were mixed up a bit.

Most destructive war should have never been brought back or at least changed.

Top 2 nations in Strongest Alliance is a bad qualifier as it requires finishing NS.(peak ns similar to the individual award would be at least better) Strongest alliance by score also has always had its downfall.

On 12/04/2017 at 4:20 AM, Blackatron said:

Dark Lord of Kingdom of Dark=Lord of Darkness of Relm of Darkness?

not those 2 that I was referring. this was a few rounds back and the error was corrected with both nations being restored promptly.

oil pistonuets and oi pilantrophies or something along those lines.