Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Only when it's convenient to suit Mogar's narrative.

Honestly, Mogar's narrative is irrelevant.  This war was never about maroon.  We knew we were on the chopping block next.  I mentioned this earlier, but your reading comprehension is unsurprisingly lacking.  

We fight because there is nothing else.  The world is at an end.  And if this is how it will be for us, than so be it.  Challenge accepted.  We actually have people coming back out of inactivity now that there is something going on, lol.

Why you are so eager for peace does not make sense to me.  I suppose you will find anything to cry about.  For someone who beats his chest so much to cry this hard about something he isn't involved with.  RIA is not eager for peace.  Nor have things been particularly difficult so far.  

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

90% of this thread is Mogar whining about how he is a victim, maybe RIA should sort out it's govt before letting a confirmed hypocrite speak for them.

I'll vote Mogar for dictator of RIA if it makes you cry harder, to be honest.

13 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Honestly, Mogar's narrative is irrelevant.  This war was never about maroon.  We knew we were on the chopping block next.  I mentioned this earlier, but your reading comprehension is unsurprisingly lacking.  

Your arguments have more holes in them than a slice of Swiss cheese. Here's some simple logic since you aren't capable of it yourself:

RIA Argument: "We can't leave Maroon because of our charter, this is a perma war"

Fact: RIA had no problem with Mogar attacking SNX despite the charter saying otherwise.

Conclusion: If RIA can violate it's charter in one instance, it can do so in others. Therefore, nothing actually stops RIA from seeking peace.

Since RIA's government has no apparent ability to use logic, or even show basic decency to an alliance it wronged in the past, maybe your membership deserves new homes.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Your arguments have more holes in them than a slice of Swiss cheese. Here's some simple logic since you aren't capable of it yourself:

RIA Argument: "We can't leave Maroon because of our charter, this is a perma war"

Fact: RIA had no problem with Mogar attacking SNX despite the charter saying otherwise.

Conclusion: If RIA can violate it's charter in one instance, it can do so in others. Therefore, nothing actually stops RIA from seeking peace.

Since RIA's government has no apparent ability to use logic, or even basic decency to an alliance it wronged in the past, maybe your membership deserves new homes.

Your existence is an Act of War on anyone who has to suffer your s***posting, and therefore, there was a valid casus belli to retaliate.  Our charter was not violated, we were clearly under assault from your god awful, terrible s***posting.  We had to send a message to the world that it would not be tolerated, and so we launched a limited Mogar strike against you.  But clearly, you have not heeded our warning.

26 minutes ago, Steve Buscemi said:

Whoa doggy, do people still post things like "cry harder" and "umad bro"?

Just need to know if I should invest in gold or not.

Sell down please. Declare on me please or tell your peepz to stop staggering me, so I can hit you. Make this happen. I need it.

Edited by Thrash

2 hours ago, Gibsonator21 said:

RIA is the most serious alliance left in this cesspool

Invicta is plenty serious too. If you wanna be a dick (NG), we're gonna !@#$%*slap you. Wish they'd stop staggering me, so I could wreck 4 of them every round. They don't even need to do the stagger since there's no way I plan on hitting PM. I have no issue being out of nukes.

Edited by Thrash

16 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Since RIA's government has no apparent ability to use logic, or even show basic decency to an alliance it wronged in the past, maybe your membership deserves new homes.

I left the AA in order to attack you, thus there was no violation of the charter, comprehension is hard.

27 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

No, that's a lie, you did not leave the AA.

Oh yeah you are right, I had to be on RIA AA to achieve the strategy I had discussed with Dajobo. The intention was to see if you'd actually call upon others to deal with me since you refused to call in allies against Polar so we could actually get the Oculus-DK war going, but after discussed with others, namely Hershey, we decided not to continue that plan due to the intentions of DK to disband shortly thereafter.

Just for the record, I had the full support of government and membership at the time, we thought it would have been funny to use an inconsequential raid to spark a global war and potentially break up Oculus, but alas was not to be.

1 minute ago, Sir Kiloist said:

My thingy is bigger than your thingy. 

What I find most fascinating about Tywin is the fact his own personality betrays him constantly, he can be manipulated into exactly the expected reaction. The best advice I can think of for him is to channel his intelligence and creativity to larger pursuits than simply being a !@#$poster.

8 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Oh yeah you are right, I had to be on RIA AA to achieve the strategy I had discussed with Dajobo. The intention was to see if you'd actually call upon others to deal with me since you refused to call in allies against Polar so we could actually get the Oculus-DK war going, but after discussed with others, namely Hershey, we decided not to continue that plan due to the intentions of DK to disband shortly thereafter.

Just for the record, I had the full support of government and membership at the time, we thought it would have been funny to use an inconsequential raid to spark a global war and potentially break up Oculus, but alas was not to be.

How many times are you going to !@#$%^&* in one thread? Eatemup told me your attacks were not sanctioned by Polar and in fact he cancelled your treaty.

I'm going to set the record straight because you project yourself to be some innocent victim, when in fact you're a hypocrite. You can't tell anyone with more than a few braincells that it's ok to ignore the charter in one instance and strictly follow it in the next. 

I think at the very least your membership should be aware of this. 

7 minutes ago, Mogar said:

What I find most fascinating about Tywin is the fact his own personality betrays him constantly, he can be manipulated into exactly the expected reaction. The best advice I can think of for him is to channel his intelligence and creativity to larger pursuits than simply being a !@#$poster.

You make this claim right after claiming that both you and polar failed to manipulate him into calling in allies, so your invalidating yourself.

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

How many times are you going to !@#$%^&* in one thread? Eatemup told me your attacks were not sanctioned by Polar and in fact he cancelled your treaty.

I'm going to set the record straight because you project yourself to be some innocent victim, when in fact you're a hypocrite. You can't tell anyone with more than a few braincells that it's ok to ignore the charter in one instance and strictly follow it in the next. 

I think at the very least your membership should be aware of this.

I said Dajobo, not eatemup, and since our membership had no issues with my actions and continues to reelect me should not surprise you, considering there is a decent number of people who follow yourself, Admin knows you've gotten your alliance rolled more times than I have. Considering we have our hands full, feel free to join in if you hold such a grudge over me doing a few million worth of damage to your low tier nations.

Just now, Galerion said:

You make this claim right after claiming that both you and polar failed to manipulate him into calling in allies, so your invalidating yourself.

DK hit me, exactly as expected.

1 minute ago, Galerion said:

Didn't expand the war though which is what you're claiming you were going for.

We elected not to do so, that is very different than saying we would have been unable to do so.

Mogar is good at pulling stories out of his ass about grand schemes and cunning plans, but in reality it was just a cheap shot in violation of his charter.

And if he can violate the charter to make a cheap shot at our mid-tier, then he can violate it to save RIA by moving from Maroon.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Mogar is good at pulling stories out of his ass about grand schemes and cunning plans, but in reality it was just a cheap shot in violation of his charter.

And if he can violate the charter to make a cheap shot at our mid-tier, then he can violate it to save RIA by moving from Maroon.

Come find me on discord this evening, once I get home I'll dig through logs and send them to you if you don't believe me. You seem to have a major hardon for me, like I said come join in the fun if you hold a grudge and let's settle it on the battlefield.