36 minutes ago, berbers said:

Can we get some deets on this?  Sounds interesting :D

I'll give you a hint, one of the alliances that would have been targeted is in M3D along with another bloc, said bloc has one member in particular that would make quite a juicy target and test some loyalty.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Mogar said:

I'll give you a hint, one of the alliances that would have been targeted is in M3D along with another bloc, said bloc has one member in particular that would make quite a juicy target and test some loyalty.

As the orchestrator of this war I can confirm that you are, as usual, completely full of !@#$. 

4 hours ago, Mogar said:

I've been hearing this rumor for over a year. I'll believe it when I see it.

8 hours ago, Kaiser Hanssen said:

Strong words from someone who, in their whole three wars with NoR, has lost more than they've destroyed.

My wars so far with NoR have been more than comfortable.  Also I literally forgot to log in for 4 days because of Zelda.  Also one of your guys' SDIs ate like 16 straight nukes which was pretty retarded but eh.  Beyond that SDI run, nothing about these wars has bothered me.

10 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

My wars so far with NoR have been more than comfortable.  Also I literally forgot to log in for 4 days because of Zelda.  Also one of your guys' SDIs ate like 16 straight nukes which was pretty retarded but eh.  Beyond that SDI run, nothing about these wars has bothered me.

Breath of the wild all the way. 

Much better than wars with NoR

Edited by Lucius Optimus

On 4/3/2017 at 3:20 PM, eejack said:

Can you actually accomplish this before the game ends?

Being top of the mountain is fine and all but at some point the mountain becomes a hill, then a heap, they something akin to a mound.

And even if you do all of this wonderment, at what point will you decide you all no longer want to share ( seems like a bunch of folks who willingly broke one treaty would have no problem just abandoning others ).

Seems to me...it is time to listen to the James Gang

Although not pertaining to this thread, Umbrella's unofficial motto has always been to rule the !@#$pile. 

29 minutes ago, eejack said:

I always wonder when the heap becomes the pile.

At least we know a way to reverse the process: making cynical, defeatist comments on the OWF directed at anyone who would make political hay out of anything.

7 hours ago, Edward I said:

At least we know a way to reverse the process: making cynical, defeatist comments on the OWF directed at anyone who would make political hay out of anything.

I realize things are looking bad for you folks but no need to be all down on yourself. Better days are ahead! With enough effort you might get that Maroon seat you folks have always wanted.

On 4/4/2017 at 2:27 AM, Erwin Schrodinger said:

Oh, no worries, Article VI of your charter allows for provisions to amend the constritution to "suit the present needs of the alliance". There is even a detailed process already on how to do just that.

ah you were so close. to bad you didn't read Article I Section 3 and Sub-Section iii therein.

"Section 3

The alliance represents a unique community that is both higher than its existence as a group of nations and separate from whence it came. As such, measures must be in place to protect this community from death. To further this end, nothing in this Section may be amended at a future time, and this Section must be included in its entirety on any future governmental plans used by the alliance.

Sub-Section iii

The alliance will always remain primarily an entity built from nations residing within the Maroon sphere. The Maroon majority must be maintained by any means which do not conflict with the rest of this document."

On 4/8/2017 at 6:14 PM, im317 said:

ah you were so close. to bad you didn't read Article I Section 3 and Sub-Section iii therein.

"Section 3

The alliance represents a unique community that is both higher than its existence as a group of nations and separate from whence it came. As such, measures must be in place to protect this community from death. To further this end, nothing in this Section may be amended at a future time, and this Section must be included in its entirety on any future governmental plans used by the alliance.

Sub-Section iii

The alliance will always remain primarily an entity built from nations residing within the Maroon sphere. The Maroon majority must be maintained by any means which do not conflict with the rest of this document."

I, for one, am thankful that I get to punch Nazis in the throat for the rest of my time here.  Lets see how those lower tiers like eternal nukings.

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Worth pointing out that every charter is just a piece of paper, and not more valuable than the membership itself.

Perhaps our membership values the oath they made to uphold our charter more than we do our statistics?

5 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Worth pointing out that every charter is just a piece of paper, and not more valuable than the membership itself.

So you are speaking in favour of Non Grata and their coalition and stating we should accept whichever terms they might wish to impose on us for the "benefit" of the membership?

2 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

So you are speaking in favour of Non Grata and their coalition and stating we should accept whichever terms they might wish to impose on us for the "benefit" of the membership?

I don't remember Mogar following all this when he attacked the Imperium last year while we fought Polar.

Article VII

Section 1

Diplomacy is and always should be the first, second, and third lines of conflict resolution between two alliances. Almost inevitably, however, there comes a time when a fourth line must be used. Once has been exhausted, the fifth line of conflict resolution must be employed, for diplomacy is worth little if the will to defend oneself and one's allies is not present.

Section 2

War is always a serious issue and should never be taken lightly. To this end, declarations of war and the process by which they come about must be strictly and thoroughly regulated. For our purposes, declarations of war shall be split into different categories.

Sub-Section i

An independent offensive declaration of war shall be called for when the alliance feels that another entity has infringed upon it in a way which can only be resolved through application of force. Such a declaration shall require a unanimous Cabinet-Triumvirate vote as well as three-fourths four fifths majority tonicular vote lasting for a period of forty-eight hours.

6 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Oh, I get it, you're still butthurt that Mogar attacked you once.  God, you are an incredible, mind-blowing specimen, aren't you?

Mogar's argument that he can't do X because of Y charter holds no weight when he ignored the charter in the past to make his cowardly and petty attacks against the Imperium.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Mogar's argument that he can't do X because of Y charter holds no weight when he ignored the charter in the past to make his cowardly and petty attacks against the Imperium, and then hid behind the weight of your treaty allies afterwards.

Guess you're butthurt too about NG. Don't expect tears from anyone.

You are a funny and sad little rat who knows nothing.