GATO needs an Umbrella during a Supernova

Black.jpg

The Global Alliance has a rich history on brown, we've continually managed the color sphere that has never had a civil war or any predominate lasting bloc seize control. These facts only speak volume of our success on ruling brown. Fortunately, this lead to us spending a lot of time on brown by ourselves in what seemed like eternal solitude. Then we we're rudely awakened to be surrounded by rambunctious neighbors that can barely speak our language. We've tried cooperating with them and working towards common goals only for every attempt to fail and break down into incoherent rambles. We can only accept that the neighborhood has become infested and so we've reached a boiling point and its time to turn over. 

One can only tolerate so much before deciding its best to move on and find new neighbors.

We have started reaching out to the much more friendly black sphere. Mostly because GATO spent some time on red, green and even black before ultimately deciding to join brown and in my opinion our flag looks better with some black on it.  Not to mention, there is a lot of good alliances on black and helping any allies there with trades or whatever, makes black sound like a good place to settle. 

So, as of April 1st 2017, the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization officially joins the black team. 

Who do I vote for senator?

-Crv24

Assembly Chairman of GATO

Edited by Masterchief777

28 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

The hell? I can't imagine a world where the GA would allow this to happen. 

Also, to switch teams don't people have to actually switch colors?

A lot of people just voted so we have to wait to make the great leap forward.

3 minutes ago, Believland said:

I welcome you as we're going to need more members on the black sphere to vote for our candidates and be our trade partners. Welcome, GATO.

Actually if you read OP he said he would be helping allies (i.e. COTM), so this was a shot at Umbrella not just the Imperium :P