Official White Wolves Announcement: ATTN ALPHA WOLVES

Luthe

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Luthe said:

I must have missed the dozens of friends and allies that rushing to assist the Alpha Wolves.

As I said, if I didn't have 3 different MDOAP allies on different sides of these wars - I might have gone in with Alpha Wolves. 

1 hour ago, Morphine said:

As I said, if I didn't have 3 different MDOAP allies on different sides of these wars - I might have gone in with Alpha Wolves. 

Not like it's going to make any difference in any case... You're welcome to send in Kingdom of India though.  He might make a tiny dent...

7 hours ago, Luthe said:

Pull your head out of your ass. That post clearly shows how incompetent the Alpha Wolves government is. Members of a disciplined alliance would never conduct foreign affairs business on their own. You say that message is indicative of loyalty, I say is proof that members are delusional and full of false hope. And once again, if you have a problem with me using this message to promote my narrative then maybe you should think twice next time before sharing private correspondence publically. You reek of hypocrisy and unwarranted self importance. If you cared at all about the Wolves you wouldn't have made this message public. All you're doing is embarrassing a defeated alliance.

Im sorry your nation doesn't promote education. If it did maybe you'd have been the type of leader who could actually comprehend critical thought. 

I don't have a problem with you using it. Try again. You're using it wrong. You're trying to put words into my post that aren't there, and grasping at straws trying to say I meant something when it's not there. Let me show you, you illiterate itchy taint. 

No no where did I mention them being comptenant. So. Stop trying to use propaganda to lie about something I said. It's just simply not there. Delusional, ca also mean loyal. You prove my point, and defeat yours. No where does it say that they can't be loyal, and delusional. Because you are correct, they might be delusional, but an undisciplined alliance would tell its members they have no chance of winning, and to just quit.

You can't have it both ways. You either want them to admit defeat, and tell there members to leave because they've lost the war, or try to muster there members to make all the fight they can. Fighting in a losing situation when they know they are outnumbered is very loyal. Unless you're calling the members you want to join you stupid, blind, and idiotic. You simply can't have it both ways. 

Who says that I care about them? yoire grasping at straws trying to make a point when there is no point in using that message. You're in denial if you think that message helps you're propaganda in any way shape or form. 

If you could actually form a thought, and think critically you'd be able to understand that message is showing the loyalty to the government, and the alliance as a whole. I know you don't think that because you're an idiot. It doesn't matter if it's, as you think, incompetent. You're whole shtick is to try to get AW members to defect. 

I mean, you're doing a great job if you're calling them delusional, and incompetent. I'm sure they would be willing to jump ship to join someone who thinks so highly of them. 

So. Let's reiterate. Use the message how ever you want. Because you're right, it was made public, and I have no qualms about you using it. Though if you continue to try to push a fake narrative with a message that shows nothing but loyalty to AW, I will continue to point you out as being an idiot.