Official White Wolves Announcement: ATTN ALPHA WOLVES

Luthe

Luthe 

8 hours ago, Luthe said:

Oh, another tough guy.

Its funny you are throwing rocks in a glass house, you are hiding behind  a puppet nation to cause this drama, I for one do not believe you were ever part of Alpha Wolves. For one we made it clear to all of our nations in advance war was on the horizon, we gave all wolves that were not able to fight the opportunity to go into peace mode. We did however ask for all those that could to fight in accordance with our treaty with Sparta. I do not regret the decision as wolves do not tuck their tails and run when allies are attacked. You however Mr. Luthe appear to me as not a coward, because that would imply you are a member of AW and trying to hide....instead you are a snake whom is in another alliance trying to use a pathetic tactic to draw Aw members away to help the odds in the ongoing war. IF you succeed in getting any of our members to go to this white wolf hideout i for one will not be upset.....it would be trimming the fat as myself and the other Alpha Wolves do not want nations that are weak minded or pussy cats in our pack. When i find out who the real nation of Luthe is i will put you on my permanent kill list and use whatever means i have in order to teach you a lesson about respectful tactics against your enemies and Honorable childlike schemes.   

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, malakarlian said:

Luthe 

Its funny you are throwing rocks in a glass house, you are hiding behind  a puppet nation to cause this drama, I for one do not believe you were ever part of Alpha Wolves. For one we made it clear to all of our nations in advance war was on the horizon, we gave all wolves that were not able to fight the opportunity to go into peace mode. We did however ask for all those that could to fight in accordance with our treaty with Sparta. I do not regret the decision as wolves do not tuck their tails and run when allies are attacked. You however Mr. Luthe appear to me as not a coward, because that would imply you are a member of AW and trying to hide....instead you are a snake whom is in another alliance trying to use a pathetic tactic to draw Aw members away to help the odds in the ongoing war. IF you succeed in getting any of our members to go to this white wolf hideout i for one will not be upset.....it would be trimming the fat as myself and the other Alpha Wolves do not want nations that are weak minded or pussy cats in our pack. When i find out who the real nation of Luthe is i will put you on my permanent kill list and use whatever means i have in order to teach you a lesson about respectful tactics against your enemies and Honorable childlike schemes.   

Very well said Mal.

15 hours ago, Luthe said:

99913f62065c43628373f5cea7412939.jpg

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE WHITE WOLVES: ATTENTION ALL ALPHA WOLVES

I'm going to keep this simple. Honor is important, yes, but only when the cause is right. There is no honor in defending an ally who clearly got themselves in the situation they are in now because of their own arrogance. Fight when the cause is right, but never shed blood and pixels for a wrong cause. Sparta is finished and they have no one to blame but themselves. Do not crash and burn alongside Sparta. Withdraw from Alpha Wolves now and seek refuge with the White Wolves. The time to stop being Sparta's literal lap dogs is NOW.

This makes me laugh in so many ways...

1st - I want to thank all those that support the Alpha Wolves throughout this pathetic announcement, so many allies and non allied alliances giving support. Seems the only nations supporting him is Umbrella....

2nd - Luth admitted to creating this nation and having another nation, why is he still in the game admin?

Spoiler

Subject: Alpha Wolves Coup

I am reaching out to you from my puppet nation with a proposition. Are you tired of the war with NpO? Do you feel it was a mistake for our leadership to invoke an optional defense treaty to defend an ally who, quite frankly, has never really done anything for us and dug themselves into their own mess with the NpO? Our leadership hasn't been straight forward with us regarding this war. They are not telling you that this war will go on for months as the NpO is bent on destroying Sparta and any ally that defends them. Are you really prepared to see your nation destroyed for a wrong cause? Well if you are not, consider joining our coup. I will be reaching out to NpO leadership with a proposition. I am hoping to show them that a majority of us will withdraw into our own alliance, to be known as Bravo Wolfs in the meantime, and sue for peace with them. If you are interested, let me know and add the following symbol to your nation slogan: {3}.

3rd - I told any wolf if they dont agree they are welcome to leave, that not just during a war but anytime.

Lastly, Any nation joining a coward like this guy I will make sure gets raided for the rest of their time on CN. :)

Thanks again,

Al Bundy

Alpha Wolves

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

This makes me laugh in so many ways...

1st - I want to thank all those that support the Alpha Wolves throughout this pathetic announcement, so many allies and non allied alliances giving support. Seems the only nations supporting him is Umbrella....

2nd - Luth admitted to creating this nation and having another nation, why is he still in the game admin?

Reveal hidden contents

Subject: Alpha Wolves Coup

I am reaching out to you from my puppet nation with a proposition. Are you tired of the war with NpO? Do you feel it was a mistake for our leadership to invoke an optional defense treaty to defend an ally who, quite frankly, has never really done anything for us and dug themselves into their own mess with the NpO? Our leadership hasn't been straight forward with us regarding this war. They are not telling you that this war will go on for months as the NpO is bent on destroying Sparta and any ally that defends them. Are you really prepared to see your nation destroyed for a wrong cause? Well if you are not, consider joining our coup. I will be reaching out to NpO leadership with a proposition. I am hoping to show them that a majority of us will withdraw into our own alliance, to be known as Bravo Wolfs in the meantime, and sue for peace with them. If you are interested, let me know and add the following symbol to your nation slogan: {3}.

3rd - I told any wolf if they dont agree they are welcome to leave, that not just during a war but anytime.

Lastly, Any nation joining a coward like this guy I will make sure gets raided for the rest of their time on CN. :)

Thanks again,

Al Bundy

Alpha Wolves

Glad you still have the stomach to laugh all while your membership continues to suffer because of your failed leadership. The fact is you kept your wolves completely in the dark. You notified them that war was on the horizon, but did you let them know they were gearing up for a suicide mission? Have you explained to them what they are fighting for? Sparta dug themselves into their current situation and have no one to blame but themselves. The honorable thing for them to have done would be to excuse the wolves of their obligation. Instead they dragged us down with them. Shame. All I am trying to do is educate your wolves, give them an opportunity to weigh the FACTS, and after that let them decide if this suicide mission is worth it.

3 minutes ago, Luthe said:

Glad you still have the stomach to laugh all while your membership continues to suffer because of your failed leadership. The fact is you kept your wolves completely in the dark. You notified them that war was on the horizon, but did you let them know they were gearing up for a suicide mission? Have you explained to them what they are fighting for? Sparta dug themselves into their current situation and have no one to blame but themselves. The honorable thing for them to have done would be to excuse the wolves of their obligation. Instead they dragged us down with them. Shame. All I am trying to do is educate your wolves, give them an opportunity to weigh the FACTS, and after that let them decide if this suicide mission is worth it.

Anyone who feels the need to fully capitalise words such as "truth" and "facts" is quite clearly speaking anything but.

1 hour ago, Luthe said:

I am the leader along with the other gov. I inform the alliance on what I see fit. I warned them for almost a month of an upcoming war. They are always welcome to do their own research. Like I said anyone is welcome to leave at anytime..

You on the other hand creating a fake nation trying to steal member will be found and delt with. If not by administration, then by me and my wolves.

Also nice large unprotected alliance you got so far hahaha

Al Bundy

7 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

I am the leader along with the other gov. I inform the alliance on what I see fit. I warned them for almost a month of an upcoming war. They are always welcome to do their own research. Like I said anyone is welcome to leave at anytime..

You on the other hand creating a fake nation trying to steal member will be found and delt with. If not by administration, then by me and my wolves.

Also nice large unprotected alliance you got so far hahaha

Al Bundy

What's sad is that even in the shape my alliance is in, we're still in way better shape than the AWs. You have members crying out to other alliances for help because you and your government are too incompetent to figure out what to do:

To: pjk11    From: Dragonite11    Date: 3/31/2017 11:25:53 PM

Subject: Request for help
Message: Would it possible for you to command your alliance to attack New Polar Order? They are crippled in their war, and there could be billions and billions of dollars of cash available for the alliance that are fighting NPO, once NPO surrenders. If your alliance joins in, the chance of them surrendering and you winning is almost guaranteed.

22 minutes ago, Luthe said:

What's sad is that even in the shape my alliance is in, we're still in way better shape than the AWs. You have members crying out to other alliances for help because you and your government are too incompetent to figure out what to do:

Message: Would it possible for you to command your alliance to attack New Polar Order? They are crippled in their war, and there could be billions and billions of dollars of cash available for the alliance that are fighting NPO, once NPO surrenders. If your alliance joins in, the chance of them surrendering and you winning is almost guaranteed.

One wolf trying to get some help, better than you... Even though he talking to alliances with gov orders at least he trying to help the alliance, more than I can say about you.

How many members you got so far? O wait none hahaha My wolves are loyal.

Al

2 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Anyone who feels the need to fully capitalise words such as "truth" and "facts" is quite clearly speaking anything but.

Funny thing about that though is if you repeat the lies often enough eventually it becomes not only TRUTH but FACTS also especially in the Orators mind...:unsure:

24 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

One wolf trying to get some help, better than you... Even though he talking to alliances with gov orders at least he trying to help the alliance, more than I can say about you.

How many members you got so far? O wait none hahaha My wolves are loyal.

Al

He will be hard pressed to find anyone dumb enough to join if they know the FACTS and the TRUTH...strangely I'm rooting for his recruitment efforts so we can get all the cockroaches under the same rug...:ph34r:

45 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

He will be hard pressed to find anyone dumb enough to join if they know the FACTS and the TRUTH...strangely I'm rooting for his recruitment efforts so we can get all the cockroaches under the same rug...:ph34r:

I'll love to see who joins..and who this guy really is haha. But coward he is, had to create a new nation to try to steal my alliance.

Al

Normally I'd cheer these sort of shens on, but in this case there seems to be something slightly unseemly about the whole thing. Sort of has a Mushroom Kingdomish lulz vibe to it in a cretinish sort of way. 

Too bad he's all of 3 ns or what not, I'd drop a nuke on him just because. 

12 hours ago, EaTeMuP said:

I honestly don't think there is anything to see here.

One thing we can agree on... Not too many nations are going to join a strong alliance of 1 member with 3 nation strength.

Al

On 4/1/2017 at 2:40 PM, Luthe said:

Don't use a misguided message sent to us to try to achieve your sad agenda. Especially when the message shows that AW is so loyal to their alliance that they think they will win the war. 

If anyone leaves AW to join you, I will be messaging them to this thread to show them that you are trying to use them for your own personal gain. 

11 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

One thing we can agree on... Not too many nations are going to join a strong alliance of 1 member with 3 nation strength.

Al

Take a good look at my alliance, Al Bundy, because that's the future that is in store for Alpha Wolves. You and the rest of the wolves are finished. Your allies have abandoned you, your nations lie in ruin, and your only friend is crippled and on the brink of ceasing to exist. There is no future for the Alpha Wolves, particularly on the black sphere. The longer you continue down your current path the more certain your fate becomes. I offered my fellow wolves a chance for salvation and I respect their decision to stay. Soon they will realize their mistake, but by then it will be too late.

8 hours ago, Alonso Quixano said:

Don't use a misguided message sent to us to try to achieve your sad agenda. Especially when the message shows that AW is so loyal to their alliance that they think they will win the war. 

If anyone leaves AW to join you, I will be messaging them to this thread to show them that you are trying to use them for your own personal gain. 

I'll use the message as I wish. If you didn't want it used this way you shouldn't have put that misguided wolf on blast and made it public.

Edited by Luthe

2 hours ago, Luthe said:

Take a good look at my alliance, Al Bundy, because that's the future that is in store for Alpha Wolves. You and the rest of the wolves are finished. Your allies have abandoned you, your nations lie in ruin, and your only friend is crippled and on the brink of ceasing to exist. There is no future for the Alpha Wolves, particularly on the black sphere. The longer you continue down your current path the more certain your fate becomes. I offered my fellow wolves a chance for salvation and I respect their decision to stay. Soon they will realize their mistake, but by then it will be too late.

Make no mistake. Al's friends have not abandoned him.

6 hours ago, Luthe said:

I'll use the message as I wish. If you didn't want it used this way you shouldn't have put that misguided wolf on blast and made it public.

I think you're confused. Very, very confused my misguided wolf. 

If if it was me trying to put him on blast, I would have made a verbose lengthy post making fun of him. 

Now. If you'd like I can make a long lengthy post making fun of you for trying to grab attention, when you're an insignificant little itch on the taint. Sure it's mildly annoying, but highly forgettable. 

Just like the itch, I'm sure you think it's creating a lot of problems by causing the irritation on Alpha Eolves taint. When actually they probably don't even notice you, and the itch is probably smarter than yourself. Which probably is hurting your feelings. 

So again. Please. Learn how to actually read, and comprehend messages. Sure. It was misguided, but if you were able to have a constructive thought process you'd see that, that message was actually very much in opposition to your thought process (which is limited), because it was saying they were in it for the long haul, and we're going to win. That they needed just a little bit more help from someone to win. 

Thats not from a nation nation who is thinking of leaving, or thinking their government has failed them. In your rush to try to make a point, you instead helped the public realize that the pups of Alpha are very much committed to their alliance, and government. 

So next time. Actually use that small child like brain you have to try to make think beyond your propaganda (I know you can't because you're an idiot) and look at what the message actually means. Not trying to make it fit into your narrative, instead of showing everyone a message that is the complete opposite of your narratives.

Oh, I also know this post went way over your head. Try not think to hard with coming up with a response, you might hurt yourself. 

Edited by Alonso Quixano

12 hours ago, Luthe said:

Man you are hilarious! Rebuild is easy. Upholding your word is everything, if you don't you are nothing. Nothing is what you are and will always be, you have no friends, no allies, and no sense.

Al Bundy

6 hours ago, Alonso Quixano said:

He is no Wolf...

9 hours ago, Morphine said:

Make no mistake. Al's friends have not abandoned him.

Not by a long shot. :)

AL

13 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Man you are hilarious! Rebuild is easy. Upholding your word is everything, if you don't you are nothing. Nothing is what you are and will always be, you have no friends, no allies, and no sense.

Al Bundy

He is no Wolf...

Not by a long shot. :)

AL

Hell if I didn't have 3 different MDoAP allies fighting 3 different sides of these conflicts - I'd probably be right in there with them Wolves

15 hours ago, Alonso Quixano said:

If if it was me trying to put him on blast, I would have made a verbose lengthy post making fun of him. 

Now. If you'd like I can make a long lengthy post making fun of you for trying to grab attention, when you're an insignificant little itch on the taint. Sure it's mildly annoying, but highly forgettable. 

Just like the itch, I'm sure you think it's creating a lot of problems by causing the irritation on Alpha Eolves taint. When actually they probably don't even notice you, and the itch is probably smarter than yourself. Which probably is hurting your feelings. 

So again. Please. Learn how to actually read, and comprehend messages. Sure. It was misguided, but if you were able to have a constructive thought process you'd see that, that message was actually very much in opposition to your thought process (which is limited), because it was saying they were in it for the long haul, and we're going to win. That they needed just a little bit more help from someone to win. 

Thats not from a nation nation who is thinking of leaving, or thinking their government has failed them. In your rush to try to make a point, you instead helped the public realize that the pups of Alpha are very much committed to their alliance, and government. 

So next time. Actually use that small child like brain you have to try to make think beyond your propaganda (I know you can't because you're an idiot) and look at what the message actually means. Not trying to make it fit into your narrative, instead of showing everyone a message that is the complete opposite of your narratives.

Oh, I also know this post went way over your head. Try not think to hard with coming up with a response, you might hurt yourself. 

Pull your head out of your ass. That post clearly shows how incompetent the Alpha Wolves government is. Members of a disciplined alliance would never conduct foreign affairs business on their own. You say that message is indicative of loyalty, I say is proof that members are delusional and full of false hope. And once again, if you have a problem with me using this message to promote my narrative then maybe you should think twice next time before sharing private correspondence publically. You reek of hypocrisy and unwarranted self importance. If you cared at all about the Wolves you wouldn't have made this message public. All you're doing is embarrassing a defeated alliance.