Official White Wolves Announcement: ATTN ALPHA WOLVES

Luthe

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Luthe said:

Really? AWs rolled into war in war mode. Almost every single one of our nations was in war mode when the conflict started. You can't say the same about Sparta. We were forced into peace mode after being decimated while Sparta sat there watching.

Those Sparta tactics at work... 

Anyhow, A better method would probably have been to reach out to us to surrender.  Nations that move over to this new alliance will still get hit until they are released.

8 minutes ago, Gh0s7 said:

Does winter wolves have a protector? I'm kinda hoping you dont, to be honest.

I don't think it matters since those nations are still considered at war with Polar and friends.

Although I would be impressed if they found someone willing to protect someone who just publicly announced how treaties mean nothing to them.

4 hours ago, Luthe said:

Lol act of war....yea...what are the Alpha Wolves going to do? Throw rocks at me behind peace mode?

No but I am not behind peace mode. Ill hit you and any other coward that runs from AW and that my friend is a promise. 

Well hey look. That other nation that was with him left... Or got kicked er something.....

Luthe, are you feeling a bit stupid yet? At this point I would advise re-rolling under a completely different name and pretending this never happened. Or you could be like most egotistical noobs and keep this BS up until you eventually rage quit from endless raiding or get banned. None of you ever succeed, so I would heavily advise the former idea. 

Edited by Fox Fire

10 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

Well hey look. That other nation that was with him left... Or got kicked er something.....

Luthe, are you feeling a bit stupid yet? At this point I would advise re-rolling under a completely different name and pretending this never happened. Or you could be like most egotistical noobs and keep this BS up until you eventually rage quit from endless raiding or get banned. None of you ever succeed, so I would heavily advise the former idea. 

Nah I removed him for his own safety and advised him to rejoin once all the AWs that have expressed interest in joining are able to collect taxes, dump their current trade circles, and move. Unlike Al Bundy I actually care for the well being of the membership and so I won't make them targets when they are currently suffering from war. Gotta protect them from all of the internet tough guys who made threats against nations who plan on dumping Al Bundy and his blunder wolves.

4 hours ago, Luthe said:

Really? AWs rolled into war in war mode. Almost every single one of our nations was in war mode when the conflict started. You can't say the same about Sparta. We were forced into peace mode after being decimated while Sparta sat there watching.

I can't speak to war mode/peace mode debacle, but it seems that Sparta has lost 3.5 million NS since the beginning of the conflict, which is something like 45% of their initial strength. TTK has about 10% of it's nations in PM initially(mostly inactives), and has lost about 48% of its prewar strength, from an extra half a week or so of war. Tell me how such a huge Spartan NS drop is possible if such a large proportion of their nations have been sitting in PM the whole time?

13 minutes ago, Luthe said:

Nah I removed him for his own safety and advised him to rejoin once all the AWs that have expressed interest in joining are able to collect taxes, dump their current trade circles, and move. Unlike Al Bundy I actually care for the well being of the membership and so I won't make them targets when they are currently suffering from war. Gotta protect them from all of the internet tough guys who made threats against nations who plan on dumping Al Bundy and his blunder wolves.

Is that you, Roal?

:lol1:

Edited by General Kanabis

1 minute ago, Luthe said:

LOL. So basically we have another one of these guys. I'd normally expect noobs like you target the NPO given their popularity with self absorbed people like yourself. 

In any case, AW are far more established in this world than you are. You have no friends. What are you expecting to accomplish? There are things in this world that are universally frowned upon. Running from war and poaching are two big ones. 

I mean I've never even spoken to anyone from AW as far as I remember and I have no real opinion of them.... But friend or foe, you've given me something to work on....

13 minutes ago, Luthe said:

Oh, another tough guy.

Easy to say things like this when you're nation is just name on paper. You have nothing to lose, which just leads me to believe even more that you don't care about anyone. This is all about your own egotism. 

6 hours ago, Erwin Schrodinger said:

I don't think it matters since those nations are still considered at war with Polar and friends.

Although I would be impressed if they found someone willing to protect someone who just publicly announced how treaties mean nothing to them.

Well, can't deny it has a good amount of potential drama, so might be interesting.

4 hours ago, Luthe said:

Oh, another tough guy.

Why dont you try buying some infra and military and then we can talk? Its kind of hard to hit a nation thats 3 NS, Ill sell down to 1k NS if you buy up to 1k NS

Edited by Morphine

6 hours ago, Believland said:

I think every Alpha Wolf should give this new alliance a shot. 

That sounds very Idiotic i feel like posting a DOW on what is it again winter wolfs, but Yeah bring all cowards

and traitors together in one place make it easier for us to find U, lol ur a joke man Seriously u sound just like............ no it cant be

6 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Is that you, Roal?

:lol1:

Thats exactly what i thought it must be that dummy, from the way he acts(cowardly) and how he refers to everyone, he even wants to stage a takeover, what Are u in a hurry to get Disintagrated again, lol