Official White Wolves Announcement: ATTN ALPHA WOLVES

Luthe

99913f62065c43628373f5cea7412939.jpg

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE WHITE WOLVES: ATTENTION ALL ALPHA WOLVES

I'm going to keep this simple. Honor is important, yes, but only when the cause is right. There is no honor in defending an ally who clearly got themselves in the situation they are in now because of their own arrogance. Fight when the cause is right, but never shed blood and pixels for a wrong cause. Sparta is finished and they have no one to blame but themselves. Do not crash and burn alongside Sparta. Withdraw from Alpha Wolves now and seek refuge with the White Wolves. The time to stop being Sparta's literal lap dogs is NOW.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Erwin Schrodinger said:

Perhaps you should have introduced yourself first. I'm not a Sparta fan, either, but c'mon, don't make it hard for us to want to support you.

tl'dr: who are you and what are you on about?

If you don't already know who I am then there is no reason for you to know. The people who need to know who I am already do so.

However, I'll indulge yours and anyone else's curiosity. I am a former Alpha Wolf orchestrating a coup of their government. Myself and many other Alpha Wolves never supported this war and see it as a lost cause. I'm encouraging all other Alpha Wolves who feel the same to withdraw from that alliance and seek refuge in the newly established White Wolves alliance, an alliance that does not support the Spartan lost cause.

Edited by Luthe

1 minute ago, Luthe said:

If you don't know who I already am then there is no reason for you to know. The people who need to know who I am already do so.

However, I'll indulge yours and anyone else's curiosity. I am a former Alpha Wolf orchestrating a coup of their government. Myself and many other Alpha Wolves never supported this war and see it as a lost cause. I'm encouraging all other Alpha Wolves who feel the same to withdraw from that alliance and seek refuge in the newly established White Wolves alliance, an alliance that does not support the Spartan lost cause.

You're a coward. I would say that I hope Alpha Wolves burn you to the ground for being a traitor, but there is nothing to burn. 

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=602643

1 minute ago, Fox Fire said:

Boy, do you have a high opinion of yourself. Who were you again?

Simply pointing out that America is a country that was born from an act of treason against a government that had run out of control. Traitors then became presidents. Now, this is not to say that breaking the rules is something that should happen all the time. But we should always make a distinction that right and wrong is a very different standard than legal and illegal. The law is no substitute for morality, here or then.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

This isn't how you orchestrate a coup.

The orchestrating is done. We're in the execution stages. Alpha Wolves are already responding positively and making arrangements to switch over as we speak.

Just now, Luthe said:

Simply pointing out that America is a country that was born from an act of treason against a government that had run out of control. Traitors then became presidents. Now, this is not to say that breaking the rules is something that should happen all the time. But we should always make a distinction that right and wrong is a very different standard than legal and illegal. The law is no substitute for morality, here or then.

Allies defend their allies. If you didn't want to burn for Sparta then you could have joined an alliance that wasn't allied to them?

1 minute ago, Luthe said:

The orchestrating is done. We're in the execution stages. Alpha Wolves are already responding positively and making arrangements to switch over as we speak.

Considering that you're not even willing to defend your former allies, then what exactly can you offer the nations of Alpha Wolves other than what they're already going through?

Ah, my bad. I think the confusion lies in that we all thought AW held a mandatory defense treaty with Sparta, obligating them to defend Sparta even when times seemed dire and hopeless. After all, if you were allies of theirs, that's what being allies (and hopefully, friends) is all about. But if that isn't the case, then yes, I suppose your leaders throwing you at a war you didn't ask for does seem quite irresponsible of them.

3 minutes ago, Luthe said:

Ok I guess we will see if that's the case, but you have zero credibility at the moment.

Allies defend their allies. If you didn't want to burn for Sparta then you could have joined an alliance that wasn't allied to them?

Considering that you're not even willing to defend your former allies, then what exactly can you offer the nations of Alpha Wolves other than what they're already going through?

I feel like I am repeating myself. I offer refuge and the chance to exit a war that many wolves don't support.

4 hours ago, Luthe said:

I feel like I am repeating myself. I offer refuge and the chance to exit a war that many wolves don't support.

No, the proper way of exiting a war early is to make an official surrender. If you were on the field against my alliance, we would hunt you down like dogs and lay waste to your nations no matter what alliance you hopped over to, until you've met our surrender demands. Also, calling for people to defect from an alliance to join your own is generally an act of war. 

So good luck with this. I'm not exactly sure how you could consider this refuge when you're going about it completely the wrong way. Stunts like this almost never turn out well.

Edited by Fox Fire

3 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

No, the proper way of exiting a war early is to make an official surrender. If you were on the field against my alliance, we would hunt you down like dogs and lay waste to your nations no matter what alliance you hopped over to, until you've met our surrender demands. Also, calling for people to defect from an alliance to join your own is generally an act of war. 

So good luck with this. I'm not exactly how you could consider this refuge when you're going about it completely the wrong way. Stunts like this almost never turn out well.

Lol act of war....yea...what are the Alpha Wolves going to do? Throw rocks at me behind peace mode?

This fellow appears not to understand how treaties work. I'd almost feel sorry for him, if he wasn't trying to pull a disgusting move on one of the most honourable alliances I know.

2 minutes ago, Luthe said:

Lol act of war....yea...what are the Alpha Wolves going to do? Throw rocks at me behind peace mode?

Nobody can do anything to a nation of 3 NS. But poaching is just probably going to get anyone you poach rolled. If you really cared about the nations of Alpha Wolves you wouldn't be trying to lure them into oblivion. 

Welcome to planet Bob. Enjoy your stay. 

2 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

This fellow appears not to understand how treaties work. I'd almost feel sorry for him, if he wasn't trying to pull a disgusting move on one of the most honourable alliances I know.

Simple solution to a broken treaty: Image result for ripping paper

Just now, Luthe said:

Yes, AW came in to defend an ally in a defensive war, as per the mutual defense article in the treaty. I can definitely see why you think the treaty has been broken.

Nobody can do anything to a nation of 3 NS. But poaching is just probably going to get anyone you poach rolled. If you really cared about the nations of Alpha Wolves you wouldn't be trying to lure them into oblivion. 

Welcome to planet Bob. Enjoy your stay. 

Rolled by who or what? Sparta's too busy hiding in peace mode and the AWs are being decimated defending an ally who's never done anything for them. The Spartan and AW alliance has always been a one way relationship at the expense of Wolves.

Just now, Cazaric said:

Yes, AW came in to defend an ally in a defensive war, as per the mutual defense article in the treaty. I can definitely see why you think the treaty has been broken.

A war that Spartan's brought upon themselves. Hardly defensive.

5 minutes ago, Luthe said:

Simple solution to not liking Sparta: Join someone else. 

A war that Spartan's brought upon themselves. Hardly defensive.

Obligations are obligations. There's a right way to address this. And then there's a wrong way. This is the wrong way. 

Rolled by who or what? Sparta's too busy hiding in peace mode and the AWs are being decimated defending an ally who's never done anything for them. The Spartan and AW alliance has always been a one way relationship at the expense of Wolves.

Well, we'll see...

Edited by Fox Fire