TPF has apparently been "viceroy-ed"

Yea our assigned alliance leader went inactive and had no heir so the alliance went poof. We're looking into if god can help us out (prayers, sacrifices, incantations, etc). For now we're just collecting everyone back into this new AA.

On 3/29/2017 at 9:44 PM, leeguy said:

Yea our assigned alliance leader went inactive and had no heir so the alliance went poof. We're looking into if god can help us out (prayers, sacrifices, incantations, etc). For now we're just collecting everyone back into this new AA.

The alliance system has been out since mid 2013.   Jbone has been owner for at least the last year and a half since I last paid attention to it.  You're telling me that at no point since 2013 you guys were able to collectively convince one person to click one button so you wouldn't risk losing your AA/

Can you start telling me again how you were active enough to be useful to anyone else as an ally at any point in that time frame?  I'd really like to watch you do that.  

11 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Well you guys were on this quick. Congrats to NPO I guess.

Why's Elegarth in PM though? That's what confused me. I wasn't aware that the top tier was a dangerous place to be for NPO members.

Probably due to the fact by leaving the NPO AA, they are presumptively giving up protection of him, would be my only theory.

8 hours ago, Lady Red said:

You're telling me that

Can you start telling me again

Someone thinks highly of themselves....

This isn't all about you. I was just offering a simple explanation, that really isn't needed because anyone can figure this out for themselves.

15 hours ago, leeguy said:

Someone thinks highly of themselves....

This isn't all about you. I was just offering a simple explanation, that really isn't needed because anyone can figure this out for themselves.

Yes, anyone can figure out what happens when an alliance's owner goes inactive when there is no heir.

No, it's really not obvious how TPF failed to rectify this situation at any point before jbone went inactive. Glad to see TPF is still going out with a bang though.

11 hours ago, Edward I said:

Yes, anyone can figure out what happens when an alliance's owner goes inactive when there is no heir.

No, it's really not obvious how TPF failed to rectify this situation at any point before jbone went inactive. Glad to see TPF is still going out with a bang though.

Yep we made a mistake, and NPO was able to capitalize from it. Good for you guys. To answer your question directly, it wasn't something we were concerned about, jbone has been around for ages. I get on here daily for the most part, I figured if anything happend I could just recreate the AA. Actually the day we lost the AA I saw someone mention it on our forums so I got on CN and tried to recreate the alliance but received an error message.

Also what's the deal with me being banned from your forums? I think I've been reasonably nice with you guys, just look at the last post I made...

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2017 at 10:09 AM, leeguy said:

Also what's the deal with me being banned from your forums? I think I've been reasonably nice with you guys, just look at the last post I made...

Your posts in our embassy were reasonably nice, yeah, but we noticed many of your diplomats were abusing their access to Francograd to document our immigration lineup, so you all lost your privilege of access.

Last time anyone from TPF posted in your embassy on our forums was 10 months ago anyway.

On 4/11/2017 at 8:25 PM, Jesse End said:

Your posts in our embassy were reasonably nice, yeah, but we noticed many of your diplomats were abusing their access to Francograd to document our immigration lineup, so you all lost your privilege of access.

Last time anyone from TPF posted in your embassy on our forums was 10 months ago anyway.

Yea last time anyone from NPO posted in our embassy was 19 months ago.

OCC comment, please don't ban me.

Hahahaha This reminds me of the way warfare was conducted in the root game of some major alliances like 'cifica, ODN etc and members when cn first came along. 

Edited by Amossio