SLAP DoW

Banned

m_YAJr_NN.jpg

Sovereign League of Armed Powers activates the Don't SLAP My Umbrella Accords. 

Hi AGW Overlords.

For Sovereign League of Armed Powers:

Banned - The Blood God

Supreme Emperor Daeg - The Hand that Opens

Eviljak - The Hand that Fights

Claude - The Hand that Guides

Javier360 - The Hand that Feeds

3 hours ago, Masterchief777 said:

This is bad and you should feel bad. 

So wait a second, you have no issues activating an optional treaty on the winning side as part of Non Grata's move to purge Maroon, but you don't like when your own friends (AGW) and allies (CoTM) are purged from black.

Of course this is not surprising for those who have known you as long as I have.

Edited by Immortan Junka

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

So wait a second, you have no issues activating an optional treaty on the winning side as part of Non Grata's move to purge Maroon, but you don't like when your own friends (AGW) and allies (CoTM) are purged from black.

Of course this is not surprising for those who have known you as long as I have.

I have no issues with SLAP. My issue is with alliances throwing tantrums over tech rates, completing a tech deal being called "war aid" and faux senate issues over an alliance that doesn't regularly have a senator.. or maybe more its hard to tell with no official DoW. 

Its also hard to hear you over the crying SNX upper tier that you sent into peace mode over the very rumor of war with GATO. You have already lost and I am done with you, good day sir. 

14 minutes ago, Masterchief777 said:

I have no issues with SLAP. My issue is with alliances throwing tantrums over tech rates, completing a tech deal being called "war aid" and faux senate issues over an alliance that doesn't regularly have a senator.. or maybe more its hard to tell with no official DoW. 

Its also hard to hear you over the crying SNX upper tier that you sent into peace mode over the very rumor of war with GATO. You have already lost and I am done with you, good day sir. 

You have the dubious distinction of being the first GATO leader in history with only one brown team senator. Perhaps statements such as "punish the losers not at war" did not endear GATO's leadership to the producers of the brown team.

giphy.gif

Edited by Immortan Junka

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You have the dubious honor of being the first GATO leader with only one brown team senator. Perhaps statements such as "punish the losers not at war" did not endear GATO to the producers of the brown team.

GATO has had only one before. Nice try kiddo. 

30 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You have the dubious distinction of being the first GATO leader in history with only one brown team senator. Perhaps statements such as "punish the losers not at war" did not endear GATO's leadership to the producers of the brown team.

giphy.gif

Again this is why it's becoming increasingly harder to not want to roll you. I've told you there's only so much you can push people. The senate vote was a &#$@ up internally if you look at the votes, we can easily support two senators with a better spread.

1 hour ago, Masterchief777 said:

I agree with you on that, although I don't know how much of this has to do with the DoW.

Poor showing here SLAP, unless I see something showing Umbrella asked for assistance. (PM is fine)

3 hours ago, Cazaric said:

Is there any front you guys won't bandwaggon onto?

We're at war with 3 alliances, you're at war with 3 alliances.  If it took us a few more DoW's to get there, oh well.

22 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I agree with you on that, although I don't know how much of this has to do with the DoW.

Poor showing here SLAP, unless I see something showing Umbrella asked for assistance. (PM is fine)

Unless situations call for it (ie discussing peace terms that need to be shared across a coalition) I don't make a habit of discussing the contents of my private inbox.  In this case, situations do not call for it.  If you'd like to know more on the subject, perhaps try contacting Umbrella.  I mean, they're allied to you so perhaps they will have some motivation in sharing with you details of what they did or did not ask of us.

5 hours ago, Masterchief777 said:

This is bad and you should feel bad. 

This one stings, cause I got deep love in my heart for GATO and it's always a pleasure to work with you crv.  That said, message received.

6 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

giphy.gif

Tywin I'm saying this as a friend. This much salt will kill you bro. It's not good for the heart.

9 minutes ago, Sir Kiloist said:

Tywin I'm saying this as a friend. This much salt will kill you bro. It's not good for the heart.

I concur...:ph34r:

5 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Roflmao at the thought that anyone in our coalition or any AA for that matter needs your approval or cares what you think...:ph34r: Change your name again to KrokidilScab or sumtin'...:P

No problem sending nukes to SLAP.  Umbrella, we'll just have treat as raiders since they never seem to have declared war:  Monster just drew with crayons in their Alpha Wolves DOW, evidently upset that we honor all tech deals.  Fortunately we nuke all raiders.  

Banned, does your Don't SLAP My Umbrella cover raids, too?

Edited by unruly

5 hours ago, unruly said:

No problem sending nukes to SLAP.  Umbrella, we'll just have treat as raiders since they never seem to have declared war:  Monster just drew with crayons in their Alpha Wolves DOW, evidently upset that we honor all tech deals.  Fortunately we nuke all raiders.  

Banned, does your Don't SLAP My Umbrella cover raids, too?

UmB declared war through the alpha wolves DoW. I can see you're not a fan of it, but that doesn't change what it was; a DoW.

Most people don't like getting hit, I'm not surprised that you fall in that category. If you ask Banned, he'd tell you he won't turn down a request to oA without a serious reason.

Goodluck out there, try to have fun, and fight the good fight AGW.

Edited by Gh0s7

Nah we don't wanna fight Junka... He'll beat us with ideology while we destroy his nations. At least that is what he said...or something.

Edit for direct quote:

"(3/26/2017 2:21:25 AM) 
Any war of aggression against the Imperium would be extremely ill-advised. Our conflicts are not restricted to the battlefield and would result in full-spectrum warfare on an ideological level."

So yeah...that scared me...and stuff..but hey if you really want to Caustic..hell why not?

Edited by magicninja