*No religious incite.

*No general killing.

*No IRS sabotage

*Blockades are fine

Edited by PeterPan

On 3/27/2017 at 6:37 AM, Wayne World said:

Good Looking DOW  Peter you did good work

Does not leave alot of choices for the rest of us

Thanks Wile. As for the choices, i understand your dilemma. We were in a similar position, as Rakul of Winterhaven correctly put it:"We are the smallest among the big alliances and the biggest among the small alliances" and spent a lot of time weighing the pros and cons, which robbed us of a chance of an early war.

Edited by PeterPan

Fantastic war guys. I saw some of you(No Green, Solace) purchasing the lost infra in order to retaliate harder. I liked it. That's how wars must be fought- using appropriate amount of resources and trying your level best to win against opponents. I have never seen AW fighting like this before. But u also needed the numerical advantage to do so- an observation i couldn't miss. :D Coordination was better too. :D I also appreciate u guys keeping the war clean. So far, no complaints have been received by the OP govt. .Good luck rebuilding. 

thumb-up-smiley.png 

Important notice: And as far as i know the wars expire tonight at update. Confirm with your respective govt.s before proceeding further.

Edited by PeterPan

Ya I truly hated to loose the cash on buying back infra...but gallipoli/Peter had some very very destructive nukes...I would have had loosing ground battles on all my other opponents had I not. Still not positive if overall it was worth it but I do know I was able to cause more damage because of it so in a way it sorta balances out

4 hours ago, malakarlian said:

Ya I truly hated to loose the cash on buying back infra...but gallipoli/Peter had some very very destructive nukes...I would have had loosing ground battles on all my other opponents had I not. Still not positive if overall it was worth it but I do know I was able to cause more damage because of it so in a way it sorta balances out

Well, that's what makes  war interesting and challenging enough for me. There's no honor in waging a war against a  nation with loads of cash but no will power to fight. So thanks again for giving a good fight.:)

On 3/31/2017 at 7:05 AM, malakarlian said:

all about the casualties broth ….. burn that cash o/