Make DoW's Great Again

159jwy.jpg

This has been the worst DoW in history, maybe ever.

Because of that, the Legion has no choice but to declare war on NATO for having low energy memes (and also attacking Invicta).  Our memes, they're terrific, let me tell you.  The best.  

Signed: 

Deathbiter – Imperator

Tom the pit leader – Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs

CodFCS – Consul of Internal and Economic Affairs

Totem – Imperator Emeritus

Regent Pancras – Imperator Emeritus

In unrelated news, we're going to build a wall and make GATO pay for it.  Believe me, they will.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, there be rabbits said:

159jwy.jpg

Because of that, the Legion has no choice but to declare war on NATO for having low energy memes (and also attacking Invicta).  Our memes, they're terrific, let me tell you.  The best.  

Signed: 

Deathbiter – Imperator

In unrelated news, we're going to build a wall and make GATO pay for it.  Believe me, they will.

This is yuge. Bigly

38 minutes ago, there be rabbits said:

GATO is willing to oblige, we've needed a wall between us for quite some time. The skulls of our enemies will stack up nicely and the slave labor will be plentiful. :)

Edited by Masterchief777

29 minutes ago, there be rabbits said:

159jwy.jpg

Signed: 

Deathbiter – Imperator

Outstanding, I haven't laughed so hard at a dow in a while.

5 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Is Legion really in any kind of shape to be taking on NATO?

As long as you remain in peace mode, we're OK. If you start declaring wars against us again though, I guess we'll just have to pause this NATO war thing and concentrate all our efforts on you.

Edited by scozy

6 minutes ago, scozy said:

As long as you remain in peace mode, we're OK. If you start declaring wars against us again though, I guess we'll just have to pause this NATO war thing and concentrate all our efforts on you.

It is flattering to learn your war plans center around me. I had no idea you cared so much. 

17 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Is Legion really in any kind of shape to be taking on NATO?

To be honest, we were getting bored with the Sith nonsense. 

More than half half of their nations are in Peace Mode, only two have declared offensive wars recently, 10 have deleted, so NSO is nothing more than a distraction. We have basically declared operations on that front at an end and are treating what's left as guerilla warfare to be dealt with on an ad-hoc basis. 

We have found the sith Sith in all pretty pathetic really, including your good self.

So, are you using the peace mode angle to compensate for your own lackluster performance? Yes, I go into peace mode and restock my nukes. Then I come out and deal at least 10,000 damage for every 2,000 your people do. I'm sorry we've failed to live up to the high standards set by ~The Legion~. I guess we all can't be as wizard as you. That's right, I'm bringing it back.

8 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

So, are you using the peace mode angle to compensate for your own lackluster performance? Yes, I go into peace mode and restock my nukes. Then I come out and deal at least 10,000 damage for every 2,000 your people do. I'm sorry we've failed to live up to the high standards set by ~The Legion~. I guess we all can't be as wizard as you. That's right, I'm bringing it back.

I know you like to be the centre of attention and fake news virginia. I'm pretty sure in your mind NSO is going to be the next FAN. But everyone else on planet bob is laughing at your delusions. 

So we will just do some fact checking of figures. At the start of your war, NSO had 3,357,666 NS with 44 nations. As of just now it has 1,000,388 NS with 29 nations, of which 16 are in war mode. Of the last 120 individual wars fought over the last month, only 15 of them have been aggressive declarations by just 7 NSO nations. 

Bring what's left of your alliance out to fight and we can have another chat, in the meantime sit in Peace Mode for as long as you like. When you want to fight we can make time for NSO too, but just now I think we have a little spare capacity to help our Invicta bretheren and can make some time for NATO too.

Legion doesn't only have eyes for NSO baby. Sorry Hun, I wish it didn't have to be this way but I just think it's better if we see other people. xxx

2 minutes ago, Regent Pancras said:

I know you like to be the centre of attention and fake news virginia. I'm pretty sure in your mind NSO is going to be the next FAN. But everyone else on planet bob is laughing at your delusions. 

So we will just do some fact checking of figures. At the start of your war, NSO had 3,357,666 NS with 44 nations. As of just now it has 1,000,388 NS with 29 nations, of which 16 are in war mode. Of the last 120 individual wars fought over the last month, only 15 of them have been aggressive declarations by just 7 NSO nations. 

Bring what's left of your alliance out to fight and we can have another chat, in the meantime sit in Peace Mode for as long as you like. When you want to fight we can make time for NSO too, but just now I think we have a little spare capacity to help our Invicta bretheren and can make some time for NATO too.

Legion doesn't only have eyes for NSO baby. Sorry Hun, I wish it didn't have to be this way but I just think it's better if we see other people. xxx

you're fake news