Make DoW's Great Again

19 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

So, are you using the peace mode angle to compensate for your own lackluster performance? Yes, I go into peace mode and restock my nukes. Then I come out and deal at least 10,000 damage for every 2,000 your people do. I'm sorry we've failed to live up to the high standards set by ~The Legion~. I guess we all can't be as wizard as you. That's right, I'm bringing it back.

Of course you are going to do more damage. You can only take one nuke a day, you can fire on every person fighting you. By the mechanics of how the game works, you will always be able to do more damage than you take when you are fighting against numerous enemies. By the actual alliance charts which are public to everyone shows your NS falling, while theirs has remained the same for some time now. Legion is doing quite well in comparison to you. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The damage is mostly conventional, not nuclear. I don't have enough nukes to fire on five nations with SDIs every single day. As for our decline in NS, that is mostly due to members voluntarily leaving this world, and that has nothing to do with Legion so much as it does how dull it is around here.

2 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

i don't even know if they are entering on my side or against my side

I think on our side? I feel there is like 4 separate wars going on at the same time involving the same alliances, quite confusing.

2 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I wouldn't bet my life on the details being correct, but as I understand it we attacked NATO because they attacked Invicta because they attacked Non Grata because Templar Knight attacked them as well. Since Non Grata attacked you, I suppose that makes us on the same side.

5 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

The damage is mostly conventional, not nuclear. I don't have enough nukes to fire on five nations with SDIs every single day. As for our decline in NS, that is mostly due to members voluntarily leaving this world, and that has nothing to do with Legion so much as it does how dull it is around here.

I just want you to know, I just got on here for the first time in YEARS to tell you how badly you suck at this. I stopped even caring about our war because you wouldn't fight, just lob a cruise missile here and there along with one nuke getting in every four or five tries. It wasn't even fun to watch you flail around. Please don't try to take any type of high ground....you're straight trash, homie. 

7 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

4 hours ago, Mogar said:

I think on our side? I feel there is like 4 separate wars going on at the same time involving the same alliances, quite confusing.

4 hours ago, scozy said:

I wouldn't bet my life on the details being correct, but as I understand it we attacked NATO because they attacked Invicta because they attacked Non Grata because Templar Knight attacked them as well. Since Non Grata attacked you, I suppose that makes us on the same side.

RIA and The Legion are fighting on the same side:

IMO it's easier to think of it in terms of treaties activated: TTK, RIA, CRAP&GOD are all blocmates, Invicta has an MDoAP with TTK and another with Legion. All three of those relationships are fairly well known I would say, so it makes the most sense.

45 minutes ago, CodFCS said:

Our evil plan is working out nicely.

You mean the one where you sit and do absolutely nothing for years before getting pulled into a curbstomp on the losing side? Again? !@#$@#$ brilliant, worthy of the Grandmasters of the old Legion.

35 minutes ago, Caustic said:

You mean the one where you sit and do absolutely nothing for years before getting pulled into a curbstomp on the losing side? Again? !@#$@#$ brilliant, worthy of the Grandmasters of the old Legion.

I don't understand. If my casualties are going up, and if nukes are being launched, how could I be losing? 

1 hour ago, Konkrage1 said:

I don't understand. If my casualties are going up, and if nukes are being launched, how could I be losing? 

It'll sink in, give it time.

3 hours ago, Caustic said:

never mind, casualties and all that

Edited by kolsara

6 hours ago, Caustic said:

Why so grumpy old man? Wasn’t this what you wanted? Anyway, there’s nothing like a good ol’ spanking to relieve stress. You should try it. You seem a bit uptight.

8 hours ago, Caustic said:

It must be very upsetting for you that despite apparently being curb stomped time and time again that we are still here, unlike other alliances who have been more transient. 

The probable eventual outcome of the conflict is of far less importance to us than the entertainment in the meantime. 

18 hours ago, T.Hubb said:

I just want you to know, I just got on here for the first time in YEARS to tell you how badly you suck at this. I stopped even caring about our war because you wouldn't fight, just lob a cruise missile here and there along with one nuke getting in every four or five tries. It wasn't even fun to watch you flail around. Please don't try to take any type of high ground....you're straight trash, homie. 

If you're confused by the tactics I've been using this war then you clearly have don't know how to fight when heavily outnumbered. Hardly surprising since Legion has spent the better part of the decade trying to keep in the good graces of Big Daddy, whoever he may be. I wonder if Polar will consider you worth keeping around when this is all over with.