Taking the first spaceship out of Ursa Minor Beta

jalap

14 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

As Galerion noted, we have more ties to the aggressor coalition. From our recent internal announcement:

(Note: indirect allies in parenthesis, We don't necessarily have close relations with all indirect allies)

Offensive Coalition Allies:
Animalz
A Team
(Non Grata)
(Sovereign League of Allied Powers)
(COBRA)
(Apocalypse Meow)
(Doombird Doomcave)

Defensive Coalition Allies:
Alpha Wolves
Scotsland
(Sparta)
(Knights of the Round Table)

However, it takes a particularly bad Foreign Affairs strategy to speak nonsense about "destroying" people simply for defending their allies, when the political landscape is so complicated. 

The maroon war and NpO/Sparta war are two seperate wars. While we are the aggressive coalition in the Maroon War, We support the AW side in the other conflict. (While I say support AW side, that doesnt not necessarily mean military wise. Politically we will support our allies in AW) 

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

However, it takes a particularly bad Foreign Affairs strategy to speak nonsense about "destroying" people simply for defending their allies, when the political landscape is so complicated. 

Perhaps you should read his statement fully.  He referred to AW getting destroyed by Spartan tactics.  We could care less about AW, but they came to the party.  While we don't fault them for that, we will deal with them accordingly.

Sparta Active Wars - 70

AW Active Wars - 83

1 hour ago, Galerion said:

Does your side in this global conflict need our help that badly?

I don't think you'd be of any particular help for any side, though its better being involved than bickering on the sideline. 

27 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

I don't think you'd be of any particular help for any side, though its better being involved than bickering on the sideline. 

How are you not Polar MoD yet? You've been completely pwning me with your war knowledge and 14 year old jokes.

40 minutes ago, EaTeMuP said:

Perhaps you should read his statement fully.  He referred to AW getting destroyed by Spartan tactics.  We could care less about AW, but they came to the party.  While we don't fault them for that, we will deal with them accordingly.

Sparta Active Wars - 70

AW Active Wars - 83

I think that's a fair point.

16 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Did you membership find out about this at the same time we did?

No, they don't read anything. I relayed the message through Ursa Minor Beta's beach bar girls. Asked them to tell my people to jump into their spaceships when they came to order a drink. It was overly optimistic on my part to expect them to jump into their spaceships without actually ordering a drink. Or 4.

I'm sure they'll drip in when the hangovers have eased.

23 hours ago, jalap said:

MHA.jpg

While we were enjoying a relaxing holiday on the endless beaches of Ursa Minor Beta(*), news reached us that our friends went off to a nice party. They told us about it. They promised us there would be beer. Cold beer. Not stale. So we grabbed our towels and took off!

Hey Sparta, Hey Alpha Wolves!

Jesbro, Scorpio, jalap, MHA triumvirs.

(*): http://www.earthstar.co.uk/ursa.htm

Welcome to the party. 

6 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

To be honest, in those regards this war is a bit of a godsend. Planet Bob can use all the activity its forces can muster after all.  :P

The OWF response seems to indicate that almost no one cares.

14 hours ago, Cazaric said:

We didn't. We bled beside them, then left the bloc after the war ended.

Regardless, the reason we're being hit now is that Grub got his feelings hurt when he came to speak to us. He's such a precious wee flower.

I came to see you to confirm the situation was as I believed it to be.  Finding it so, I continued on with my planning.  I love being trolled, I really do and I never ever object to it.  You want to feed me, that's your call.  All you did was seal your own fate.  Also be better at it, your stupid claims are now clearly proven to be simply false.

22 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Did you membership find out about this at the same time we did? Because ya know... when GOD was declared upon they managed more offensive wars in the first 6 hours than you guys did, and they were only 15 people at the time.

Sorry, but as jalap suggested, the membership was indeed drunk last night. Not that this would normally stop me, as Drunk DOW is clearly Best DOW. But I needed one hand for my beer and another for my margarita, which did not leave any hands for rolling to war.

But I planned better tonight, and scheduled a break in the beers so I could margarita and war.