Taking the first spaceship out of Ursa Minor Beta

jalap

MHA.jpg

While we were enjoying a relaxing holiday on the endless beaches of Ursa Minor Beta(*), news reached us that our friends went off to a nice party. They told us about it. They promised us there would be beer. Cold beer. Not stale. So we grabbed our towels and took off!

Hey Sparta, Hey Alpha Wolves!

Jesbro, Scorpio, jalap, MHA triumvirs.

(*): http://www.earthstar.co.uk/ursa.htm

3 hours ago, Morphine said:

o/ Alpha Wolves

All these dead AAs waking up only shows how much trouble you are causing for Polar. They are calling in everybody

As indicated in the Declaration of War, we intend to destroy Sparta and will use any and all treaties to do so.  It could hardly come as a surprise then that we have started rolling in some old friends to the battlefield.  Why should they miss out on hitting Sparta?  As for Alpha Wolves, they seem like nice enough people, but by the time we end they will also be destroyed, probably by Spartan tactics.  Long long long road yet though, no easy outs this time, Sparta and AW may as well go all out early.... or they can dig in for the long haul and make this into a battle of wills that they also lose.  Whatever works.

13 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

As indicated in the Declaration of War, we intend to destroy Sparta and will use any and all treaties to do so.  It could hardly come as a surprise then that we have started rolling in some old friends to the battlefield.  Why should they miss out on hitting Sparta? 

Yes, jalap the Mostly Harmless Alliance should get a share of the fun!

8 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Haha all these inactive alliance waking up to do something hahaha...

Good luck...

Al

We meet again bundy, could swear we just ended a war 2 days ago. If you have similar wolves here then I'm sure we're in for a good fight :D

Time for the not so harmless war machine to roll out. It's been a while

SNX blitzed a good couple dozen wars against a handful of targets during November Third Offensive, I guess other remaining Polarsphere allies can't quite pull that off. 

Regardless, have good luck and have fun to both sides, but especially my friends at Alpha Wolves... a little war can help alot if there's a strong leader in charge.

1 hour ago, AlmightyGrub said:

As indicated in the Declaration of War, we intend to destroy Sparta and will use any and all treaties to do so.  It could hardly come as a surprise then that we have started rolling in some old friends to the battlefield.  Why should they miss out on hitting Sparta?  As for Alpha Wolves, they seem like nice enough people, but by the time we end they will also be destroyed, probably by Spartan tactics.  Long long long road yet though, no easy outs this time, Sparta and AW may as well go all out early.... or they can dig in for the long haul and make this into a battle of wills that they also lose.  Whatever works.

What did Sparta do to you guys? I cant recall anything that would warrant calling in EVERY treaty partner for their destruction. I happen to like them folks and Im treatied to Alpha Wolves.

29 minutes ago, Morphine said:

What did Sparta do to you guys? I cant recall anything that would warrant calling in EVERY treaty partner for their destruction. I happen to like them folks and Im treatied to Alpha Wolves.

They left XX after XX got rolled.

49 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Ah well then reasonable Id say. You never leave friends to die.

We didn't. We bled beside them, then left the bloc after the war ended.

Regardless, the reason we're being hit now is that Grub got his feelings hurt when he came to speak to us. He's such a precious wee flower.

1 hour ago, Cazaric said:

We didn't. We bled beside them, then left the bloc after the war ended.

Regardless, the reason we're being hit now is that Grub got his feelings hurt when he came to speak to us. He's such a precious wee flower.

Since I dont know !@#$ about this issue obviously, Im gonna go back to my micro world where nobody wants to be our friend so we dont have this problem.

Edited by Morphine

6 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Seems pretty bad Polar couldn't take out Sparta by themselves.....even when we joined, you out number and out rank us both..... Sound pretty pathetic to me.....

4 hours ago, KingBilly1 said:

We meet again bundy, could swear we just ended a war 2 days ago. If you have similar wolves here then I'm sure we're in for a good fight :D

Time for the not so harmless war machine to roll out. It's been a while

Hahaha glad to see you! Im sure any wolf fighting you will have a hard time.

Good Luck Man!

Thanks Morphine and Junka for the kind words!

AL Bundy

I don't think this war is about Grub's ego (well maybe a little teehee). Polar obviously saw the need for a preemptive strike, which is appropriate considering Eatemup's avatar. :awesome: 

Still I've always thought it a bit silly to do the Methrage style chestbeating, huurr durr we-will-destroy-them-once-and-for-all stuff. That's all well and dandy when the war begins, but when fatigue sets in a couple months down the road, is that really what's best for the membership?

Polar fought well during the Doom War for four months because it was necessary to do so. It's a different cup if tea being the aggressor fighting for no clear reason.

28 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

I'm sure Junka can man up and defend his allies or perhaps will do what he normally does and waste oxygen talking nonsense.

Hey look my coat-tail rider has returned, I guess this means I can start trolling Grub again.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Jay Kay said:

I'm sure Junka can man up and defend his allies or perhaps will do what he normally does and waste oxygen talking nonsense.

Does your side in this global conflict need our help that badly?

Edited by Galerion

As Galerion noted, we have more ties to the aggressor coalition. From our recent internal announcement:

(Note: indirect allies in parenthesis, We don't necessarily have close relations with all indirect allies)

Offensive Coalition Allies:
Animalz
A Team
(Non Grata)
(Sovereign League of Allied Powers)
(COBRA)
(Apocalypse Meow)
(Doombird Doomcave)

Defensive Coalition Allies:
Alpha Wolves
Scotsland
(Sparta)
(Knights of the Round Table)

However, it takes a particularly bad Foreign Affairs strategy to speak nonsense about "destroying" people simply for defending their allies, when the political landscape is so complicated.