Don't deny the aNiMaL

9 hours ago, Morphine said:

So, St. Mungo who is a longtime ally of SNX is being attacked by an ally of SNX with Junkas blessing.

And then a member of The A-Team who is also attacking Scotland via their treaty with Animalz, is hoping that Scotland wins? What world am I living in here? 

Lmao this !@#$ is too funny. 

Although, normally I dont support this... o/ Animalz? I think. Maybe Im just confused. 

o/ The A-Team

I share your amazement and confusion.

10 hours ago, Montezuma said:

I already explained that mungo has been threatening and harassing our government y r u even commenting here isn't ur alliance getting curb stompped while u sit in peace lmao:lol1:ur a coward don't talk to me leave me alone

Says a man who never accepted my dual challenge. St. Mungo can smash each one of your ally's face and knock you down on street. I know I could do that in the only war I fought with them and even you own leader acknowledged it. Only reason he is peace mode is probably because you guys have also brought A-Team with you as a backup LOL.

aNiMaLz have to now bring other alliances also with them to declare offensive wars and no offense to many of my aNiMaLz friends there but that is not a good sign or something you guys should be proud of.

50 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

f06l2%201.jpg

:. Nation does not exist

Sorry but that nation no longer exists or has gone inactive. Please check that the nation ID in your address bar above is correct.

Goodbye, my dearest son.

Thxhun_3b4cc26ec5cf6f2a4731d47e8c92eab2.

#Reroll

Edited by General Kanabis

11 hours ago, Montezuma said:

lmao well they will need it maybe chicky pie mungo will come out of peace and take his beat down like a real woman lmao!!!:gun::frantic:

VIVA ANIMALZ :war::gun::popcorn:

If my previous wars with you are any indication, I don't think they'll have much trouble.

Would it be impossible to expect this situation be cleared up via a duel? 

The aggrieved, read this as butthurt party, sends out a member to fight against the offending, read this likewise as butthurt party, and the two pillars of butthurtery fight it out for seven days under the agreement no nukes are launched. 

Upon conclusion of the duel, both parties go their way as honor has been satisfied with blood. 

You could even consider attaching some terms to it, the nation that loses owes x-amount of tech to the winning alliance or something like that to put some skin in the game. Though, I advise against it, it'll just come back to being a problem if someone is late on a shipment. 

1 hour ago, Captain Enema said:

Would it be impossible to expect this situation be cleared up via a duel? 

The aggrieved, read this as butthurt party, sends out a member to fight against the offending, read this likewise as butthurt party, and the two pillars of butthurtery fight it out for seven days under the agreement no nukes are launched. 

Upon conclusion of the duel, both parties go their way as honor has been satisfied with blood. 

You could even consider attaching some terms to it, the nation that loses owes x-amount of tech to the winning alliance or something like that to put some skin in the game. Though, I advise against it, it'll just come back to being a problem if someone is late on a shipment. 

If NG, GLoF and VE would agree to stay off of me for a round it would be my pleasure to champion my allies at KoRT and beat as many Animalz as the game will allow me to fight at once into the dirt.

3 hours ago, Chae Yeong said:

I've spent a lot of my time fighting against aNiMaLz, so to say I don't share my alliance's friendship with them is an understatement.

You will always be one of my favourite CNers on the basis of the topic Meth made about you and your reaction to it.

And I checked; you have fought 54 wars with Animalz since early 2015, congratulations.

I appreciate all of the suggestions and ideas but the situation is well in hand. Here are the facts:

*I have clearly stated my position as well as my thoughts about this conflict to Animalz.

*I have offered clear advice to St Mungo how to resolve this situation cleanly.

*Animalz has done the world a great favor by beating up Lord Hitchcock, and that should be recognized.

*Animalz helps support the LPCN senate platform, which is currently the only sane economic platform on the brown team.

I don't necessarily agree with every decision an ally makes but I support their right to make them as a sovereign alliance. And before making an overall moral judgement all the facts should be taken into account.

8 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

You know, we don't often agree, but when we do...

By executive order, dueling nations will not be allowed back onto Maroon.

That's a given, Maroon purity is by the greatest thing to happen to Maroon.. ever. Driving out the rapists, the pedophiles, the tax cheats, the drug addicts, meth heads, and the other assorted losers of Maroon is going to make us a stronger sphere. 

7 hours ago, Blackatron said:

If NG, GLoF and VE would agree to stay off of me for a round it would be my pleasure to champion my allies at KoRT and beat as many Animalz as the game will allow me to fight at once into the dirt.

You will always be one of my favourite CNers on the basis of the topic Meth made about you and your reaction to it.

And I checked; you have fought 54 wars with Animalz since early 2015, congratulations.

One problem with this theory is that I would indeed fight on behalf of animalz not you verse animalz...chae made no bones about his dislike of animalz and our treaty but he is loyal and my best fighter and I appreciate him sticking by his brochachos...o7

13 hours ago, Chae Yeong said:

If my previous wars with you are any indication, I don't think they'll have much trouble.

lmao u were saved by ur doom buddies after we were curb stomping u and had u on our pzi list :lol1: ur just butthurt cause ur an ex faker and u rage cause 2.0 couldn't put us down even though we laughed in their faces :war:

we love stonewall though and do not stay in the past like u and mungo so we will defend u if A team is attacked u got to let go chae lol mungo too he is so obsessed with us he even started this new war and now he will get what he wants :gun:just let it go chae............just let it go....2.0 is a dream now they couldn't stomp us out viva la lpcn viva aniamalz!!!!!

11 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I appreciate all of the suggestions and ideas but the situation is well in hand. Here are the facts:

*I have clearly stated my position as well as my thoughts about this conflict to Animalz.

*I have offered clear advice to St Mungo how to resolve this situation cleanly.

*Animalz has done the world a great favor by beating up Lord Hitchcock, and that should be recognized.

*Animalz helps support the LPCN senate platform, which is currently the only sane economic platform on the brown team.

I don't necessarily agree with every decision an ally makes but I support their right to make them as a sovereign alliance. And before making an overall moral judgement all the facts should be taken into account.

this is y ur a great supreme triumvir and we appreciate u not giving us problems for running our family like we want!

viva supreme triumvir junka :war:

3 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

One problem with this theory is that I would indeed fight on behalf of animalz not you verse animalz...chae made no bones about his dislike of animalz and our treaty but he is loyal and my best fighter and I appreciate him sticking by his brochachos...o7

te quiero stone! chae is a good fighter just needs to not live in the past so much thanks for the help vato :gun:

16 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

A tentative peace has been reached. Both sides agree to not declare any new wars beginning today (26MAR17). This agreement includes A-Team, Animalz, Scotsland, and Knights of the Round Table.

May Peace Be Upon You! o7

On 3/22/2017 at 5:50 AM, Immortan Junka said:

RIP Roal36, as with Methrage, the most valuable thing I ever gave you was advice. You should have taken it.

Got to save this, so when you are being pushed out and it will be soon, we can say to you, the best advice we gave you was to stay off the forums, but you didnt take it.

5 hours ago, Devialance said:

Got to save this, so when you are being pushed out and it will be soon, we can say to you, the best advice we gave you was to stay off the forums, but you didnt take it.

Roal36 joined the conflict of his own volition, in fact I think he went rogue. I'm just producing tech.

Anyway, if people want to force me from this world, it's been tried before.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Roal36 joined the conflict of his own volition, in fact I think he went rogue. I'm just producing tech.

Spoiler

I got to come back from dead to answer this. I didn't join any conflict and I NEVER went rogue against anyone. Not going to exlain it further because Ghosts don't do it. Thanks foryour help btw and sorry to have left without a note or anything.

Also Let me take this opportunity to thank everyone who helped me in this conflict and others. Keep up the good fight friends and you will have the justice you all deserve. Catch me at TE edition. Don't expect to see me in SE again.

Edited by Roal36

20 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Well true, hard to force people of this world when they have nothing to lose.

On 3/26/2017 at 10:23 AM, Roal36 said:
  Hide contents

I got to come back from dead to answer this. I didn't join any conflict and I NEVER went rogue against anyone. Not going to exlain it further because Ghosts don't do it. Thanks foryour help btw and sorry to have left without a note or anything.

Also Let me take this opportunity to thank everyone who helped me in this conflict and others. Keep up the good fight friends and you will have the justice you all deserve. Catch me at TE edition. Don't expect to see me in SE again.

Shut up, Roal.