Don't deny the aNiMaL

5 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Probably the fact that KoRT has repelled offensive wars by Animalz successfully three wars in a row.

Actually they were 3 successes that ended with white peace and tons of cash and tech for us.

5 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

What crimes?

St Mungo sent threats and demands to a member of our government. He had harassed us for many time and kort has always defended our enemies and since we declare on Scotland we declare on kort too since they will attack us anyway cause of treaty with Scotland and hate for animalz. More details ask rukunu or kindle.

3 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

Per The Ghost Raiders Pact animalz requested military and financial aid and we always answer our allies calls...o/ animalz

Thank u vato ur one of the best fighters in the game with u backing us we will make sure they leave us alone once and for all. Mungo should have known by now.

7 hours ago, Morphine said:

Didnt KoRT have a problem with Animalz for years? I could swear I was apart of some type of talks to resolve this...

The only problem is summed up quite neatly here:

On 19 March 2017 at 3:07 PM, Franz Ferdinand said:

Probably the fact that KoRT has repelled offensive wars by Animalz successfully three wars in a row.

12 hours ago, Blackatron said:

The only problem is summed up quite neatly here:

I already explained that mungo has been threatening and harassing our government y r u even commenting here isn't ur alliance getting curb stompped while u sit in peace lmao:lol1:ur a coward don't talk to me leave me alone lol mind ur biznazz!!

20 hours ago, Morphine said:

Didnt KoRT have a problem with Animalz for years? I could swear I was apart of some type of talks to resolve this...

we have had problems with kort for many years they have harbored animalz war criminals in the past accepted nations we were at war with without any messages or whatever and more. these guys have it coming believe me :war:they have poached too and just been disrespectful all the time

12 hours ago, Chae Yeong said:

Good luck KoRT and Scotsland. 

lmao well they will need it maybe chicky pie mungo will come out of peace and take his beat down like a real woman lmao!!!:gun::frantic:

VIVA ANIMALZ :war::gun::popcorn:

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 10:13 AM, Roal36 said:

I wish my friend in Scotsland best of luck in this conflict. Looks like St. Mungo is safe for now.

mungo will never be safe! :gun:

tell us all roal how was ur beatdown? too bad u ruined oot -_-they were good guys but u corrupted them got them into wars left them now they continue to fight while u sit in peace!!lmao coward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u use people and for that u will go nowhere and u will be destroyed nobody here will ever trust u every alliance u join u ruin :lol1:

So, St. Mungo who is a longtime ally of SNX is being attacked by an ally of SNX with Junkas blessing.

And then a member of The A-Team who is also attacking Scotland via their treaty with Animalz, is hoping that Scotland wins? What world am I living in here? 

Lmao this !@#$ is too funny. 

Although, normally I dont support this... o/ Animalz? I think. Maybe Im just confused. 

o/ The A-Team

Edited by Morphine

55 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

We offer to assist all of our allies in one way or another, that doesn't mean we have to start shooting nukes at everything either.

Yes indeed and The A Team is also fighting Deplorables on behalf of our allies in ISX...We honor all treaty requests to best of our ability! o7

9 hours ago, Morphine said:

And then a member of The A-Team who is also attacking Scotland via their treaty with Animalz, is hoping that Scotland wins? What world am I living in here? 

I've spent a lot of my time fighting against aNiMaLz, so to say I don't share my alliance's friendship with them is an understatement.

Edited by Chae Yeong

9 hours ago, Montezuma said:

mungo will never be safe! :gun:

tell us all roal how was ur beatdown? too bad u ruined oot -_-they were good guys but u corrupted them got them into wars left them now they continue to fight while u sit in peace!!lmao coward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u use people and for that u will go nowhere and u will be destroyed nobody here will ever trust u every alliance u join u ruin :lol1:

Oh St. Mungo don't need anyonehelp to be safe from you lol.

They were good guys? I didn't see you or anyone else in animalz rushing to help them or even sending a word of appreciation anywhere not even in OWF. Stop pretending you ever cared for anyone in OoT they don't need any crap from you boy. Who said I stopped fighting lol. I didn't surrender to anyone but OoT did but hey according to Montezuma logic that somehow that makes me a coward. Nice.