To Camelot!

12 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

The alliance is responsible for their member's action and internal discipline. Plus, they could always contact our leadership and take responsibility for the action, there has been no indication that they have done this and therefore taken responsibility for correcting their offense.

See your Inbox, dated 3/21/2017 6:55:00 PM.  Thank you.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

This is not a dick move. This is Justice. This is forcing the irresponsible to become responsible. The inactive to become active, the unaccountable to accounting. 

Learn or face the consequences.

You really think acting out on an alliance over a tech deal is Justice with a capital J?  Wow...

Absolutely it is a dick move, your outlandish diatribe justifies the designation.

( mighty vortex will punish the wicked evildoers by gum by golly and teach them a lesson about something dag nabbit.)

You are assuming that anyone even noticed the tech deal besides some overly intense dude watching every move that anyone makes like some creepy stalker type. Obviously I didn't notice, I doubt KoRT noticed and quite frankly you folks didn't notice for 13 days ( or you spent 13 days planning your retribution or 12 days planning and one day writing the DOW which was itself nicely written  ).

If that was the crack in the armor you were waiting for to get to KoRT, it makes you folks seem all the more sad.

Mmm yes, it is horrible for us to think alliance leadership should actually take responsibility for the action of their member base. I understand. It makes us dicks. If that's all it takes, then I am in fact a dick. What say you now brown cow?

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

6 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Mmm yes, it is horrible for us to think alliance leadership should actually take responsibility for the action of their member base. I understand. It makes us dicks. If that's all it takes, then I am in fact a dick. What say you now brown cow?

Admitting you have a problem is the first step, so good for you. I suspect with some perspective you can find yourself clear of all of this. It is important to come to terms with why you are this way - recognizing the why might help you understand how to change. I would be happy to help anyway I can.

Just now, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Perhaps it is because I have sense of responsibility and accountability? 

Perhaps it is an overinflated sense of meaningfulness. Not everything is entirely rigid and stiff, black and white. There is flexibility and hues to the colors. There is always context to life, what 'must be' does not necessarily mean 'must be always now and forever'.

On one hand that sense of responsibility and accountability seems like something to strive for, but on the other hand it also seems like you are completely unimaginative, unthinking and unable to formulate a decision on your own without guidance.

Perspective.

Did you know their #1, Skaha, only has a 640k warchest?

Therefore we can assume that it has been the plan of alliance leadership that the rest of the alliance would burn while they slept in peace mode after spending all of their money on development as a standard building and development policy. How's that for a lack of accountability and responsibility to your peers?

How's that for perspective?

Not able to think for myself? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. People who know me would say you are totally clueless just on that one statement. I'm the most belligerent and independently minded loose cannon Pacifica has.. BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.. !!!!! You made my day, thank you, that was definitely cathartic, I will have to hire you for future comedic consultations.

14 minutes ago, eejack said:

Perhaps it is an overinflated sense of meaningfulness. Not everything is entirely rigid and stiff, black and white. There is flexibility and hues to the colors. There is always context to life, what 'must be' does not necessarily mean 'must be always now and forever'.

On one hand that sense of responsibility and accountability seems like something to strive for, but on the other hand it also seems like you are completely unimaginative, unthinking and unable to formulate a decision on your own without guidance.

Perspective.

It's hilarious that you sit here and talk about others needing guidance when you've 1. Been here since 2007. 2. Barely fought in wars. 3. Only manage to have a 30b WC with all of your pixel hugging. Do you realize that there are people half your age, who've actively warred, and have still managed to equal, or exceed your WC?

Your alliances don't know how to build, you're terrible at fighting any form of war, and at this point, most of you are just wastes of air that are clinging to has-been pasts instead of evolving into something active and meaningful.

You losing the game is your own problems due to your neglect of building successful Alliances. Don't blame anyone else because someone's finally come to show the weakness that has consumed the World of Bob.

Edited by DeathAdder

13 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Did you know their #1, Skaha, only has a 640k warchest?

Therefore we can assume that it has been the plan of alliance leadership that the rest of the alliance would burn while they slept in peace mode after spending all of their money on development as a standard building and development policy. How's that for a lack of accountability and responsibility to your peers?

How's that for perspective?

Not able to think for myself? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. People who know me would say you are totally clueless just on that one statement. I'm the most belligerent and independently minded loose cannon Pacifica has.. BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.. !!!!! You made my day, thank you, that was definitely cathartic, I will have to hire you for future comedic consultations.

I find it telling that when confronted with a slight glimpse of your true self you lash out. It is normal to be frightened of change, let it out, it will help with the healing.

As far as KoRT - I know nothing about them - I simply had a tech deal with one nation. That is the entirety of what I know about them. I know even less about you folks - honestly I already know where this conflict ends and it simply is and I am okay with it.

However, when you have had that chance to self reflect later, I am serious in the offer to help. Look me up.

Just now, eejack said:

I find it telling that when confronted with a slight glimpse of your true self you lash out. It is normal to be frightened of change, let it out, it will help with the healing.

As far as KoRT - I know nothing about them - I simply had a tech deal with one nation. That is the entirety of what I know about them. I know even less about you folks - honestly I already know where this conflict ends and it simply is and I am okay with it.

However, when you have had that chance to self reflect later, I am serious in the offer to help. Look me up.

Dude, I am terrified of glimpses of myself, the sheer knowledge of what I can do to others thus why I practice d.i.s.c.i.p.l.i.n.e. Like KorT should. It prevents me from making so many enemies I might get wrekt. I have already healed. I've healed so much that I am way over weight.

What you need to know about the New Pacific Order: We practice personal responsibility, personal accountability, accountability to ourselves and our peers.. and oh, WE KEEP A PROPER WARCHEST!

*Holds up his mirror and gazes upon the personal majesty that is himself.* I already am reflecting upon myself. I like what I see.

13 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

It's hilarious that you sit here and talk about others needing guidance when you've 1. Been here since 2007. 2. Barely fought in wars. 3. Only manage to have a 30b WC with all of your pixel hugging. Do you realize that there are people half your age, who've actively warred, and have still managed to equal, or exceed your WC?

Your alliances don't know how to build, you're terrible at fighting any form of war, and at this point, most of you are just wastes of air that are clinging to has-been pasts instead of evolving into something active and meaningful.

You losing the game is your own problems due to your neglect of building successful Alliances, don't blame anyone else because someone's finally come to show the weakness that has consumed the World of Bob.

I have fought the Order of the Black Rose and Grämlins amongst others and while Old Guard has not sought out conflict we have not shied from it.

No, Old Guard does not have a program of pumping up their upper tier nations through tech slaves nor have we built up our nations with land farming our own nations, we have been quite pedestrian in our nation building - fair tech deals with allies and others - putting our money and tech into the hands of friends in need. We don't raid nor do we involve ourselves in color politics.

As far as our war ability...I suspect you really haven't looked at the damage many of our nations have done. Yes, you will, due to your massive numbers, beat us down to cinders - that takes no skill or cunning - and if that bring you joy, then enjoy.

What you simply do not understand is there is no winning nor losing in this game. If you could say anyone won, that would be the doombirds years ago. From my perspective however, we have lost. Our desire in this political simulator was to work out issues without conflict where possible, and in this instance, we were unable to do so.

But, we did stick with our friends, knowing the future and knowing you and Umbrella were coming and if that is losing, then I will proudly carry the moniker.

*edits OG's propaganda to better fit reality*

*Erases slaves, inserts volunteers*

*Erases beating us down to cinders takes no skill or cunning, inserts beating us down takes years of preparation, build up, and a cohesive alliance-wide coordinated effort that builds up to a massive statistical dominance that allows you to have the joy in making use of that preparedness.*

*Erases the entire third paragraph, inserts. "I perceive that we have lost the war You played the long game. The game is still in progress and winning or losing is a temporary gambit. Alliances rise and fall all the time, enjoy your time at the top."

As for the last line I have just this to say, "Victory is defined by the combatants. If you stood by your friends intending to loose and that has happened, Have you really lost?"  <-- I've held this line since long before Armageddon, it even was on my application to the NPO in 2008. I do not feel you should be at any sort of emotional distress in your situation at all, and despite being my adversary and happy to know that you are achieving your personal objectives since they are not in conflict with ours. Take pride in standing on your principles, while we take pride in holding to our principles.

10 minutes ago, eejack said:

I have fought the Order of the Black Rose and Grämlins amongst others and while Old Guard has not sought out conflict we have not shied from it.

No, Old Guard does not have a program of pumping up their upper tier nations through tech slaves nor have we built up our nations with land farming our own nations, we have been quite pedestrian in our nation building - fair tech deals with allies and others - putting our money and tech into the hands of friends in need. We don't raid nor do we involve ourselves in color politics.

As far as our war ability...I suspect you really haven't looked at the damage many of our nations have done. Yes, you will, due to your massive numbers, beat us down to cinders - that takes no skill or cunning - and if that bring you joy, then enjoy.

What you simply do not understand is there is no winning nor losing in this game. If you could say anyone won, that would be the doombirds years ago. From my perspective however, we have lost. Our desire in this political simulator was to work out issues without conflict where possible, and in this instance, we were unable to do so.

But, we did stick with our friends, knowing the future and knowing you and Umbrella were coming and if that is losing, then I will proudly carry the moniker.

Tech slaves? :D That's glorious. Our tech dealers are all voluntary and have some the fastest growth and development rates in the entire game, along with an excellent aid development program. It's been that way for several years now. No. Keep on dreaming, Pacifica is set up right.

As for the amount of damages you/members have dealt, we probably have a more accurate understanding than even they do, but whatever makes you feel better about yourself. :popcorn:

4 hours ago, eejack said:

No, Old Guard does not have a program of pumping up their upper tier nations through tech slaves nor have we built up our nations with land farming our own nations, we have been quite pedestrian in our nation building - fair tech deals with allies and others - putting our money and tech into the hands of friends in need.

As a former Pacifican "tech slave".. The bondage is entirely voluntary and actually isn't a bad deal there are lots of benefits and perks in that line of work. 

What OG doesn't seem to understand, is that if they wanted their worldview to be shared by the rest of Planet Bob, they should've been in one of the three or four global wars that led to the current political climate. The level of incompetence and lack of pragmatism from their leadership is one of the reasons why "Doombirds won" or whatever, and why they can't just resolve their mess ups by licking the boots of the rest of the world that they've ignored in quasi-neutrality for the last five years. 

8 hours ago, Tevron said:

What OG doesn't seem to understand, is that if they wanted their worldview to be shared by the rest of Planet Bob, they should've been in one of the three or four global wars that led to the current political climate. The level of incompetence and lack of pragmatism from their leadership is one of the reasons why "Doombirds won" or whatever, and why they can't just resolve their mess ups by licking the boots of the rest of the world that they've ignored in quasi-neutrality for the last five years. 

Our worldview is ours and we don't care if you share it - actually rather you didn't.

And look, I am not judging here but if you are into the whole boot licking thing - fine with us,  but your kink is not our kink and we will pass on that.

15 hours ago, eejack said:

Our worldview is ours and we don't care if you share it - actually rather you didn't.

And look, I am not judging here but if you are into the whole boot licking thing - fine with us,  but your kink is not our kink and we will pass on that.

If your worldview is yours alone then you're no more political than GPA.