We're Knights of the Round Table.
Our shows are formidable,
But many times we're given rhymes
That are quite unsingable.
We're opera mad in Camelot.
We sing from the diaphragm a lot.

In war we're tough and able,
Quite indefatigable.
Between our quests we sequin vests and impersonate Clark Gable.
It's a busy life in Camelot.

I have to push the pram a looooooooooooooot.

...On second thought, let's not go to Camelot, it is a silly place.

Spoiler

...On third thought, let's go to Camelot, they aided one of our enemies!

IFSViEm.png

The New Pacific Order hereby declares war on the Knights of the Round Table.

We wish you the best of luck on your quest for the Holy Grail.

Signed for the New Pacific Order,

Lord of Darkness,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Prophet of Orion
Shadow of the Order

Jesse End,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

Dan100, Gumpper, & Nemphesis,
Imperial Officers of the New Pacific Order

Elegarth,
Imperial Officer of Bothering Nemphesis

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Lord of Darkness said:

...On third thought, let's go to Camelot, they aided one of our enemies!

IFSViEm.png

...13 days ago? 

Would it be terribly naive of me to assume that the last 13 days have been filled with intense diplomatic negotiations between yourselves and KoRT, with a final irrevocable breakdown resulting in a regrettable resort to warfare? 

Is that truly necessary?

I mean I kind of get the whole "let's declare on a 15 nation alliance that is kind of sort nearly at war with someone we know because we have a bunch of bored high end nations that feel like kicking some puppies".

At least be men about it and say - we are just dicks and doing what we want.

Because that is a dick move.

10 minutes ago, Mandystalin said:

...13 days ago? 

Would it be terribly naive of me to assume that the last 13 days have been filled with intense diplomatic negotiations between yourselves and KoRT, with a final irrevocable breakdown resulting in a regrettable resort to warfare? 

Yep. Indeed I know of someone who sent an aid package to a nation which was at war with NPO, the situation was resolved diplomatically when the nation in question sent an identical aid package (100 tech) to an NPO nation in order to make up for the assistance to the other side. I see no reason why a similar solution couldn't have been attempted here.

Edited by Blackatron

7 minutes ago, eejack said:

I mean I kind of get the whole "let's declare on a 15 nation alliance that is kind of sort nearly at war with someone we know because we have a bunch of bored high end nations that feel like kicking some puppies".

Tied to three allies = Someone you know. :psyduck:

7 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Tied to three allies = Someone you know. :psyduck:

Like I said, I kind of sort of understand how you reached. It was thin. Like there wasn't already a massive imbalance. You were bored.

Bored and able to get away with thrashing about without any consequences.

Enjoy,

3 minutes ago, eejack said:

Like I said, I kind of sort of understand how you reached. It was thin. Like there wasn't already a massive imbalance. You were bored.

Bored and able to get away with thrashing about without any consequences.

Enjoy,

You do realize that the cause of essentially every Global War, ever, can be summed up to the aggressive coalition being bored, right?

That's not as effective of an FA card to play as you/others seem to think it is.

5 hours ago, Mandystalin said:

...13 days ago? 

Thought the same thing!

Course I have no vested interest here so best of luck and have fun to all parties involved.  :)

I don't really see why NPO should have to bother being diplomatic over an aid pack that included soldiers and tech. We rolled UPN into the dirt over far less.

Edited by Caustic

6 hours ago, Mandystalin said:

...13 days ago? 

Why would they do that when they could destroy them and assert their supremacy? Welcome to politics 101.

Edited by Tevron

1st they came for...then when they came for you....Godspeed to peace KoRT and no doubt CCC is next if they don't come in on their own treaty activation...:popcorn: FAN, GPA and CotM etc best be getting their troops woke up and ready...:ph34r:

35 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

1st they came for...then when they came for you....Godspeed to peace KoRT and no doubt CCC is next if they don't come in on their own treaty activation...:popcorn: FAN, GPA and CotM etc best be getting their troops woke up and ready...:ph34r:

Nobody would hit GPA. I used to be MoFA there. Theyll out fight anyone with their warchests

Edited by Morphine

10 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

You do realize that the cause of essentially every Global War, ever, can be summed up to the aggressive coalition being bored, right?

That's not as effective of an FA card to play as you/others seem to think it is.

There is no FA to speak of. Do you see anyone doing FA here?

See alliance hit alliance ain't FA. Coming up with 'reasons' for see alliance hit alliance isn't FA - it is just coming up with 'reasons'.

Using a long standing Tech deal to drag in more targets is simply a dick move, but if it will satisfy your need for legitimate FA to feel aggrieved about it then please yourself and be happy.

Enjoy.

To the Dragons and Samurai of Pacifica: you have intruded into peaceful, Celtic Britannia.  You will become mired in our bogs and moats.  We shall burn our own villages, bury our silver, and retreat into our mighty castles for a prolonged siege. You will find nothing but black death and wasteland.

siege10.jpg

"Then shall there be a slaughter of fo­reigners; then shall the rivers run with blood."

- Prophecy of Merlin