FTW - LT Protectorate Treaty

Canik

The Fellowship hereby commits to defending Lavender Town against any unprovoked aggression.

Cancellation Period: 72 hours

Signed for Lavender Town,
- Empress Bella

Signed for Fellowship of The Wolves,
- Alpha Canik

In my eyes, Lavender Town is a dead alliance. It would be preferential if the AA had a name change, however that would be up to Empress Bella and FTW to decide on. I was asked in the past for my view on whether I would take action if the AA got hit, and I told the individual(s) in question that I gave them my consent if they decided to hit the alliance which they did.

7 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

In my eyes, Lavender Town is a dead alliance. It would be preferential if the AA had a name change, however that would be up to Empress Bella and FTW to decide on. I was asked in the past for my view on whether I would take action if the AA got hit, and I told the individual(s) in question that I gave them my consent if they decided to hit the alliance which they did.

For most your former alliance is what comes to mind first when I see the name Lavender Town and I do think people should be more original in choosing alliance names; rather than copying names used by others.

Seems like a strange name to accidentally copy without having some history with the AA. Good luck working out the naming thing with them.

Thank you to everyone for the support, I look foreword to a long partnership with FTW. 

Per the name, I would like to keep it as is and I appreciate Franz blessing to do so. It is a good name and a shame to see it die, here is to giving it a new life and meaning moving foreword while keeping it a tribute to Franz' legacy.