because the same people are always fighting ???

can we try like a school yard pic for some wars next round …

maybe have like a planned tournament or something … choose 2 team leaders,, have who ever is interested in fighting sign up and have like a planned war 

FOR example 

team captian

XXXXX 

people  interested in war on

xx/xx/xxxx 

RoadRash

XXXXX

MRxxxx

MRS xxxxxx

littlexxxxxx

and so on

have 2 leaders pik  in a thread 1 at a time until roster is filled then give a few days to organize war …

i don’t know just a thought and with the 200 or so nations in TE it might just be fun .. and it will definitely make for new friends and less BS  

47 minutes ago, dewe48 said:

Sounds good to me.  Of course I'll also have my same little friends fighting me too.

we will deal with them as needed tuck …. maybe there be into this and we can stop all of the same chit thats been going on round after round 

2 hours ago, KingBilly1 said:

I say we just go on a recruitment drive? If we can balance out 10 alliances, then we are back in business 

that would be great but that hasn’t happened in rounds … anything that changes how the rounds have been going is great fro all of us

although i love the idea of more smaller alliances....having 2 major alliances i would think would be more probable.....unless the designated leaders would all agree prior to the next round to put a cap of x amount of people for membership.....which i think would be nice. However i do see the other side of the argument which would be why would i limit the numbers to my alliance when i am the biggest on the block

I'm not even suggesting 2 alliance just two sides fighting with a pick team everyone can stay in there alliance until said war commences ... like an all star game set fights every so often 

On 3/13/2017 at 1:27 PM, RoadRash said:

we will deal with them as needed tuck …. maybe there be into this and we can stop all of the same chit thats been going on round after round 

Well the last war expired at midnight.........and he re declared right after.  I can't see how this is fun.  I'm getting quite bored.

3 hours ago, dewe48 said:

Well the last war expired at midnight.........and he re declared right after.  I can't see how this is fun.  I'm getting quite bored.

sorry bud wish i could help you out 

9 hours ago, Amithaes Belcurwist said:

With you around there is no chance of that.

We'll be coming for you next round.

You put the target on your back yoursef.

i will be ready at all times … not to knock tucker but i am not him … i welcome all of your multis all round every round … as you see this round your pathetic nation skills leave you on the bottom not even close enough to bite my ankles …… please grow your pathetic multi Group … i again will be RoadRash …….

O and BTW how does the target look … i hope you can see it .. i really can’t make it any bigger 

Edited by RoadRash

On 3/15/2017 at 1:20 PM, dewe48 said:

Who re-declared first? Right after update. It's there for all to see, just look at my wars. I'll save readers the trouble, it was the leader of DCS.

Then tucker is here crying, which is exactly what we like to see. It is meant not to be fun for you, your complaining shows it's working and that makes it fun for us!

On 3/15/2017 at 5:16 PM, RoadRash said:

sorry bud wish i could help you out 

Hahaha. You are such a noob, you are supposed to stay in range with the person you want to help. Hmm, could there be a reason why we didn't even try to knock you down... I wonder. Idiot.

1 hour ago, RoadRash said:

i will be ready at all times … not to knock tucker but i am not him … i welcome all of your multis all round every round … as you see this round your pathetic nation skills leave you on the bottom not even close enough to bite my ankles …… please grow your pathetic multi Group … i again will be RoadRash …….

You can not seriously be that stupid??? Wait, I think you can. If we are multis then why haven't our nations been deleted? Coud it eb that you complained about that and they came back with confirmation that we are in fact differnet people, but you want to continue yiour stupid false propaganda because you think in your stupidity that it works for you, which it even doesn't, becasue everybody can see what a rogue you are!

The same as with your "protected" nation, I don't even know why you are protecting tucker, he seems to need protection, though, because he can't fight for !@#$. Me on the other hand I have been in constant war for a month and a half but I'm still here and I don't even need Frankie to help me, I can take care of these DCS noobs by myself, just look at the war stats.

What I was going to say before I interrupted myself was that the same goes for the target, we were happy to go down with tucker. I couldn't have continued attacking him, if I built back upp, could I, moron? Maybe I didn't do it for a reason. I could have, but chose not to. Do you ever think? Why wouljd I have rebuilt to be in range to be rogued by you again and not be in range for my target???

I'm not interested in your ankles, you are not the target, what part of that can you not understand? You will be next round. The more you cry about my "pathetic nation skills" and mock us for being bad at war the more of an ass you make yourself in public so go right ahead and continue as much as you want without understanding that having maximal NS is not always everybody's goal.

I forget who had the idea, and I'm too lazy to look it up, but someone had the idea of a fantasy TE league. Essentially at least 4 captains and we do like you said, a school yard pick. Maybe have the teams be of 12 members each, enough for 2 trade circles. Maybe do drafts mid-round to kind of keep things interesting. What I liked about the idea, was being able to war alongside and against new people. Could be a fun experience, and might entice some of the retired TE players (like me) to reactivate.

6 hours ago, Samwise said:

I forget who had the idea, and I'm too lazy to look it up, but someone had the idea of a fantasy TE league. Essentially at least 4 captains and we do like you said, a school yard pick. Maybe have the teams be of 12 members each, enough for 2 trade circles. Maybe do drafts mid-round to kind of keep things interesting. What I liked about the idea, was being able to war alongside and against new people. Could be a fun experience, and might entice some of the retired TE players (like me) to reactivate.

yes sam this is exactly what i was thinking … i remember the talks and nothing came about it …. just something to change it up a bit 

at least for me i have had the snowflake and frankie to keep me busy …

7 hours ago, Fox Fire said:

Pre-arranged wars? Dear god, Steve has become.... Well, something..... 

yeah FF it has definitely changed just trying to throw ideas out there to keep it moving forward …. right now it seems to just be stuck in a ground hog day ……

if you have any ideas i would love to hear them 

as for my little multi fan club( snowflake and Frankie )  I’m here and can’t wait to see you xoxoxooxoxoxox

7 hours ago, Samwise said:

i kinda like this idea.....but i see some issues with it...some people obviously like to play alongside the friends they have made along the years...i could see individuals not being happy not being on the same team as their friends, furthermore that could create sandbagging or out right spying.....its sad to say that people already use these tactics as it is, but it mat encourage more of this behavior.....i dont know trust me i truly believe TE needs something different and fast i am not trying to criticize the idea as anything is worth trying, and it very well may turn out better than the current status quo. I think however you echo a common thread of capping the alliance membership and i like your numbers..12 is a nice number

20 hours ago, malakarlian said:

i kinda like this idea.....but i see some issues with it...some people obviously like to play alongside the friends they have made along the years...i could see individuals not being happy not being on the same team as their friends, furthermore that could create sandbagging or out right spying.....its sad to say that people already use these tactics as it is, but it mat encourage more of this behavior.....i dont know trust me i truly believe TE needs something different and fast i am not trying to criticize the idea as anything is worth trying, and it very well may turn out better than the current status quo. I think however you echo a common thread of capping the alliance membership and i like your numbers..12 is a nice number

Well, when this was suggested, it was meant as a one round thing, not meant to replace alliances indefinitely. I could see petitioning admin to do a shorter round to accommodate it, and perhaps alter the round prizes.

Just me personally, whenever I think of TE, I instantly yearn to play with people I've played with for years like Kurdanak and Belisarius. However, there are a few people who I somehow always ended up on the opposing side of in TE, but have much respect for like DevilDog and Warhammer. If I were a captain, of course I'd choose people I knew and enjoyed playing with, but I'd also choose people I could depend on to give me a proper challenge. I would think the captain only willing to choose their friends would find themselves at a disadvantage than those who would base their picks on skill, availability and dedication to coordination.

As for spying, you're probably correct. I had forgotten that spying had become so common in TE. Sabotaging your own team so that another could win wasn't something that I considered might happen.

6 hours ago, Samwise said:

Well, when this was suggested, it was meant as a one round thing, not meant to replace alliances indefinitely. I could see petitioning admin to do a shorter round to accommodate it, and perhaps alter the round prizes.

Just me personally, whenever I think of TE, I instantly yearn to play with people I've played with for years like Kurdanak and Belisarius. However, there are a few people who I somehow always ended up on the opposing side of in TE, but have much respect for like DevilDog and Warhammer. If I were a captain, of course I'd choose people I knew and enjoyed playing with, but I'd also choose people I could depend on to give me a proper challenge. I would think the captain only willing to choose their friends would find themselves at a disadvantage than those who would base their picks on skill, availability and dedication to coordination.

As for spying, you're probably correct. I had forgotten that spying had become so common in TE. Sabotaging your own team so that another could win wasn't something that I considered might happen.

spying really wopuldnt be an issue if we had scheduled wars …. whats to spy WC , coordination , fire teams 

spying wouldn’t matter with set wars …. it will show skill take away the element of surprise and all you have is skill ….

i say we go for it as for pick teams if it is done fair i think it would bring a lot of people closer 

just imagine HG and al on the same fire team ……

i have no real enemies here on steve and have a great respect to those that i have battled with …..  

lets stop saying it won’t work and give it a try what is there to lose 

6 hours ago, RoadRash said:

spying really wopuldnt be an issue if we had scheduled wars …. whats to spy WC , coordination , fire teams 

spying wouldn’t matter with set wars …. it will show skill take away the element of surprise and all you have is skill ….

i say we go for it as for pick teams if it is done fair i think it would bring a lot of people closer 

just imagine HG and al on the same fire team ……

i have no real enemies here on steve and have a great respect to those that i have battled with …..  

lets stop saying it won’t work and give it a try what is there to lose 

I'd only be interested if we were allowed to field our own team of 12 otherwise I don't think we'd be interested even if only for a round. For myself, I only continue to play for friends and we have grown into a brother/sisterhood that is established, organized from the backs of all those who have contributed their time, blood, sweat and tears over the years. I really don't see this as a solution to our stagnating game as D1 actively recruits, we welcome new cadets into the D1 community, we protect them and train them, we're not a club for only our closes friends in high ranking positions, we encourage our members to work their way up our ranks and eventually they may lead D1 or their own alliance some day. I think we do our part but we're always open to do more but not at the cost of fracturing what we have spent years building and I think a couple of other older alliances will feel the same.

My solution is we keep it traditional, follow the gentlemen agreements the best we can, get organized and build your alliances so people have more options and we create more competition. You'll have our support whether that is help with guides, advice,  trade circles, whatever you need just don't be an ass later and make us regret helping you. 

Also I'd like us all to agree to end raiding on all nations which only helps to push new nations away. Even if another major alliance agreed, we could roll those who do together.

you know what i think might work … everyone be in whatever alliance they choose … and then when said all star match happens everyone who wishes signs in and joins said allstar team …..  

for example i would try and make NDO a great alliance and when said all-star match comes up we make our pick teams and goto all star war 

also HG you make your D1 and again when said match is to commence we all join out piked team and go for all star war 

and so on 

Al makes AW 

wille starts DCS 

and when we choose for said match we make pick teams 

i really think it could work 

7 hours ago, RoadRash said:

you know what i think might work … everyone be in whatever alliance they choose … and then when said all star match happens everyone who wishes signs in and joins said allstar team …..  

for example i would try and make NDO a great alliance and when said all-star match comes up we make our pick teams and goto all star war 

also HG you make your D1 and again when said match is to commence we all join out piked team and go for all star war 

and so on 

Al makes AW 

wille starts DCS 

and when we choose for said match we make pick teams 

i really think it could work 

I can get behind this

It'd be good to also see King James, Samwise and Cazaric as Captains or we have a team of oldies/retirees versus newbies/active players. 

RR, you should create a thread over in SE boards and challenge those nubs to come get skooled. :lol1:

Edited by HiredGun