Official Announcement from the Bills Reduction Agency RE: CoTM

Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Umbrella is, and always will be, in the right. The black team's proposals are to serve our interests and ours alone. Those that stand in our way such as Sparta and CoTM will now learn the consequences of their petulance.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Natan said:

Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Umbrella is, and always will be, in the right. The black team's proposals are to serve our interests and ours alone. Those that stand in our way such as Sparta and CoTM will now learn the consequences of their petulance.

You think so?

How nice.

1 hour ago, magicninja said:

You think so?

How nice.

>taking intentionally over the top post seriously.

Since it seems to be not really getting caught by people, there have been issues brewing on the black sphere due to differences on proposals and other reasons to take action were given this time.

3 minutes ago, Monster said:

>taking serious post seriously.

Since it seems to be not really getting caught by people, there have been issues brewing on the black sphere due to differences on proposals and other reasons to take action were given this time.

fixed that for you

1 hour ago, Monster said:

>taking intentionally over the top post seriously.

Mmmhmm and has Umbrella...during all these proposals...ever not gotten what they wanted?

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:57 AM, milkmanrox100 said:

and they consistently vote no on the +1 foreign aid slot proposal

There should be a litmus for everyone who wants to be a senator based on the +1 foreign aid slot.  If the person will not up vote it, then no senate position.

22 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I'm sure, whatever happens this war, brown has more room for smaller nations if they chose to come here.

Professor Junka would then grade each of your senators on how well they preform their job.  Really, how can you refuse an offer like that?

+1 aid slot really depends on a lot of things, I mean the reality is, most alliances are looking at less than 30% aid slot usage, only a handful are ever above 40% and almost none are consistently well over 50%. Of course you want to give more weight to those than are active and making the most use out of their aid slots, but the reality is 100% of a sphere get the income penalty, and only a small fraction of most spheres will benefit from the extra aid slot. Umbrella is perhaps one of only a handful of alliances in the game that would see close to maximum benefit from such a proposal, most others would not.

That being said the proposal does enjoy unanimous support on Maroon, and when I get a 7th slot I use it and do my best to get others to do so, just pointing out it is not as universally good as many like to claim.

9 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

+1 aid slot really depends on a lot of things, I mean the reality is, most alliances are looking at less than 30% aid slot usage, only a handful are ever above 40% and almost none are consistently well over 50%. Of course you want to give more weight to those than are active and making the most use out of their aid slots, but the reality is 100% of a sphere get the income penalty, and only a small fraction of most spheres will benefit from the extra aid slot. Umbrella is perhaps one of only a handful of alliances in the game that would see close to maximum benefit from such a proposal, most others would not.

That being said the proposal does enjoy unanimous support on Maroon, and when I get a 7th slot I use it and do my best to get others to do so, just pointing out it is not as universally good as many like to claim.

It is universally good, those that choose not to use the extra capacity are harming themselves not the senators who choose to pass the proposal.

45 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

And this is the type of thing that makes me want to roll people like you

9 minutes ago, magicninja said:

Man that sucks...you should leave that sphere. brown is pretty sweet. We always get what we want...

Ehh, brown and white turned down this proposal multiple times when I was on both teams. You know, back before being in MI6 melted all my tech away. 

2 hours ago, Galerion said:

It is universally good, those that choose not to use the extra capacity are harming themselves not the senators who choose to pass the proposal.

Yeah it's worth pointing out that the Imperium is usually between 50-70% slot efficiency (and many are left open for emergency aid). Before our revolution we were at less than 10% so if we could do it, anyone can.

7 hours ago, magicninja said:

Man that sucks...you should leave that sphere. brown is pretty sweet. We always get what we want...

We're the natives of the black team. It's are country. 

When CotM send its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you.They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing bad proposals. They’re bringing crime. They’re tech rate inflators.

On 3/31/2017 at 3:16 AM, Monster said:

When CotM send its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you.They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing bad proposals. They’re bringing crime. They’re tech rate inflators.

Their rates bring out the best development possible, incredible. These people are hard workers, very hard, and make the economy strong. It's not easy to work so hard, believe me. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.