Official Announcement from the Bills Reduction Agency RE: CoTM

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Masterchief777's objection to black team dominance is all the more ironic considering he has no problem supporting NG's claim on Maroon.

If you could only see the horribad proposals they vote for....

1 hour ago, white majik said:

If you could only see the horribad proposals they vote for....

They voted yes for:

Some of the smaller nations within the Black team sphere, citing difficulties in growing their nations to a competitive level, are clamoring for aid from larger nations.

Proposal: Spread the wealth! All nations under the average Black team strength of 82,667 gain $2.00 citizen income. All nations over the average Black team strength of 82,667 lose $2.00 citizen income.

and

An initiative has been put forward by the nations of the Black team sphere to spend locally and invest in the future of the Black sphere.

Proposal: Put limits in place to encourage nations within the Black team sphere to spend money internally rather than sending money abroad. -1 foreign aid slot, +$4.00 citizen income to all nations of the color sphere.

They voted no for:

Land is precious and the nations of the Black team sphere are ever pushing their boundaries deeper into the frontiers, damaging what's left of the natural resources out there and destroying what beauty remains.

Proposal: An initiative has been put forward to stem the tide of expansion, and instead focus energies on beautifying existing lands. -25% land area, 2 points improvement to environment

and they consistently vote no on the +1 foreign aid slot proposal

5 hours ago, milkmanrox100 said:

They voted yes for:

and

They voted no for:

and they consistently vote no on the +1 foreign aid slot proposal

The only one there that is bad is the -1 aid slot, Spread the wealth the wealth can have valid arguments either way.

The Land and environment one is more for people in the middle, if the environment formula were available it would be easier to work out the winners and losers.

23 minutes ago, Galerion said:

The only one there that is bad is the -1 aid slot, Spread the wealth the wealth can have valid arguments either way.

The Land and environment one is more for people in the middle, if the environment formula were available it would be easier to work out the winners and losers.

No because small nations don't generate their income through daily collections alone. A large nation loses far more than they gain. JoshuaR would post the math for the entire sphere and show it to be a net loss and they would vote for it anyway.

11 minutes ago, commander thrawn said:

No because small nations don't generate their income through daily collections alone. A large nation loses far more than they gain. JoshuaR would post the math for the entire sphere and show it to be a net loss and they would vote for it anyway.

I assume you're talking about Spread the wealth.

Purely on total money for the sphere yes the math supports voting it down but that is just one side of the coin and there are other arguments that can be made.

Don't get me wrong I am not advocating voting it one way or the other but their are compelling arguments either way.

Edited by Galerion

34 minutes ago, Galerion said:

I assume you're talking about Spread the wealth.

Purely on total money for the sphere yes the math supports voting it down but that is just one side of the coin and there are other arguments that can be made.

Don't get me wrong I am not advocating voting it one way or the other but their are compelling arguments either way.

Arguments yes, compelling... no.