The Freehold: Fire and Blood

Maegor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well guys don't join the Freehold, Maegor has enacted a coup d'etat, removed me from the alliance for speaking out against his coup and is currently suppressing freedom of speech in the alliance and took a democratic alliance and turned it into an authoritarian dictatorship. I spent the last year trying to build my alliance up treaty by treaty, recruitment drive by recruitment drive into what it was, in a single night I saw my dreams dashed to pieces my hard work undone and all because one member wanted to seize it for himself. 

Also all treaties including protectorates have been renounced by Maegor himself so it's open hunting, everyone please enjoy. If he plans to destroy the alliance I spent over a year building then we might as well all lend a hand.

4ibK6p85T.png

-Freedom: We pride ourselves on being an alliance of free and proud nations.

-Loyalty: We are an alliance loyal to one another and to our brotherhood as a whole.

-Growth: We offer a $6 million dollar signing bonus, top-rate tech deals, and superb trade circles -- all geared at your highest growth potential.

-Support: We are a community of experienced and new players alike, and we are all dedicated to helping one another.

-Identity: With a proud theme based off of "Game of Thrones" and a cool dragon flag, it'd be impossible to not have a sense of identity as a fellow Valyrian, a fellow Dragon.

What are you waiting for?  Come join us today (clink on this to go to our forums)!

• 2 weeks later...

4ibK6p85T.png

-Freedom: We pride ourselves on being an alliance of free and proud nations.

-Loyalty: We are an alliance loyal to one another and to our brotherhood as a whole.

-Growth: We offer a $6 million dollar signing bonus, top-rate tech deals, and superb trade circles -- all geared at your highest growth potential.

-Support: We are a community of experienced and new players alike, and we are all dedicated to helping one another.

-Identity: With a proud theme based off of "Game of Thrones" and a cool dragon flag, it'd be impossible to not have a sense of identity as a fellow Valyrian, a fellow Dragon.

What are you waiting for?  Come join us today (clink on this to go to our forums)!

• 1 month later...

4ibK6p85T.png

-Loyalty: We are an alliance loyal to one another and to our brotherhood as a whole.

-Growth: We offer a $6 million dollar signing bonus, top-rate tech deals, and superb trade circles -- all geared at your highest growth potential.

-Support: We are a community of experienced and new players alike, and we are all dedicated to helping one another.

-Identity: With a proud theme based off of "Game of Thrones" and a cool dragon flag, it'd be impossible to not have a sense of identity as a fellow Valyrian, a fellow Dragon.

Contact Maegor in-game, and join us today!

• 2 months later...

4ibK6p85T.png

-Growth: We offer excellent guides, top-rate tech deals, and superb trade circles -- all geared at your highest growth potential.

Contact Maegor in-game, and join us today!

On 9/10/2017 at 7:22 AM, Incitatus said:

Of course! I am proud to be flying the flag of Freehold within my nation. A great group of men and women that I am proud to call my brothers and sisters.

Join The Freehold today!

Thank you! o/

No other alliance offers such brotherhood, especially with such an awesome theme, group of players, and style of play.

Join the alliance of dragons today!

Image result for valyria asoiaf art