SHOTS FIRED!

No by all means you guys have been doing it all round no need to change things up this deep into it. I do however appreciate your willingness to bargain (in all seriousness ) and will be sure to let you know before next round how we plan on treating certain ops and will give you the opportunity do reevaluate yours before the round starts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Really? I have changed my mind yet if you go over our spy op history for the round, you'll see we've been killing generals, D1 and DCS have been killing each others generals in every war we've fought this round.

It's not my fault you guys are slow.

Can u read?... You just admitted you do change your mind and you did change your mind within minutes... Saying it was fine to kill generals if D1 does it I guess because minutes later you then give Mal crap for doing it... then you try to spin it when one of you members agree that killing generals is crap....

( I support our new U.S. President but we all can just say shti then take it right back) haha

Hi kingbilly1, sorry we missed each other this battle... next time man!

Al Bundy....

P.s. Nice mediocre alliance crack..... 

4 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Can u read?... You just admitted you do change your mind and you did change your mind within minutes... Saying it was fine to kill generals if D1 does it I guess because minutes later you then give Mal crap for doing it... then you try to spin it when one of you members agree that killing generals is crap....

( I support our new U.S. President but we all can just say shti then take it right back) haha

Hi kingbilly1, sorry we missed each other this battle... next time man!

Al Bundy....

P.s. Nice mediocre alliance crack..... 

The only one spinning anything here is you. I was complaining that he decides to kill KB's general to provoke a reaction,  not that he used the op. I did not admit to changing my mind. I should have put a ? after I said "Really? I have changed my mind?" like that but I assumed to much of you to figure out the context I was trying to define. You only have to look at the proof I have presented that I did not change my position. 

19 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

The only one spinning anything here is you. I was complaining that he decides to kill KB's general to provoke a reaction,  not that he used the op. I did not admit to changing my mind. I should have put a ? after I said "Really? I have changed my mind?" like that but I assumed to much of you to figure out the context I was trying to define. You only have to look at the proof I have presented that I did not change my position. 

Ok....so you are complaining about the reason why I used a certain war tactic even though by your words it's perfectly acceptable. .....hired gun I have to ask and I am not trying to be insulting....are you a woman?

48 minutes ago, malakarlian said:

Ok....so you are complaining about the reason why I used a certain war tactic even though by your words it's perfectly acceptable. .....hired gun I have to ask and I am not trying to be insulting....are you a woman?

Again, this is what I said

Nice of you to use it on someone who never spied your own generals or to get a reaction, it really shows the type of character you are.

In other words what I'm saying is you didn't have to be an ass and retaliate against an innocent nation to prove a point.

You can use whatever spy ops you wish but know there may be consequences but for me, the easiest thing to do is to have no spy op rules then we don't have to argue over who did what first every war. I have set the rules and gave my members a final warning in part due to your actions against your own members in the previous war.

13 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Again, this is what I said

In other words what I'm saying is you didn't have to be an ass and retaliate against an innocent nation to prove a point.

You can use whatever spy ops you wish but know there may be consequences but for me, the easiest thing to do is to have no spy op rules then we don't have to argue over who did what first every war. I have set the rules and gave my members a final warning in part due to your actions against your own members in the previous war.

So your mind not changed your just whining and complaining to try to make yourself look like a good guy.....

I got ya...

Good luck with that.

Al 

Well it looks like all the shooting stop tonight

Heal your glowing nations

th?id=OIP.f9KaP1q_Hx1fhYj24KQk0QEsDV&w=2

for some it has been a good war

th?id=OIP.gGdol1REI42Gh4kOOrVEkADwEs&w=1

I am preparing Easter Eggs for many

th?id=OIP.cRK4NF93zEOMWq1Au2xgJQEsCo&w=3

2 minutes ago, Wayne World said:

Well it looks like all the shooting stop tonight

Heal your glowing nations

th?id=OIP.f9KaP1q_Hx1fhYj24KQk0QEsDV&w=2

for some it has been a good war

th?id=OIP.gGdol1REI42Gh4kOOrVEkADwEs&w=1

I am preparing Easter Eggs for many

th?id=OIP.cRK4NF93zEOMWq1Au2xgJQEsCo&w=3

Why thank you fierce warrior/easter runner

I'll try pop round for some of those green glowing easter eggs before the round is out, but if not please keep me some for next round :D