+10k: 4

-10k: 3

Edited by HiredGun

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, malakarlian said:

No way....I never would have imagined...

We can't break our record streak for consecutive wars fought, I believe we're at 13 now or D1-10 AW-2.

AHHAHAHAHHAAH OMG THIS is just so bad ……. I’m annoyed with this and I’m not even fighting in this one…. you 2 really really got be sick of each other by now 

30 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

AHHAHAHAHHAAH OMG THIS is just so bad ……. I’m annoyed with this and I’m not even fighting in this one…. you 2 really really got be sick of each other by now 

RR you should know this by now but there is a very limited amount of alliances for us to fight and we hit the next 2 strongest of them. Do you want us to sit on our hands til reset or have some fun?

21 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

This is a new and refreshing war!

Shut up and bring back TDO!

Just now, Cazaric said:

Bet you never expected you'd say that. :P

Not in a million years haha Desperate times call for desperate measures :laugh:

Edited by HiredGun

8 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Not in a million years haha Desperate times call for desperate measures :laugh:

hahah agreed 

i know this is a very small world but even the Hatfields & McCoys got sick of fighting each other …… o wait no they didn’t …..

well everyone have fun 

None of us really have a choice roadrash; you know that.

We've attacked the 2 highest avg ns alliances apart from us, anything less and it's a huge downdeclare, we could live in peace but I'm sure even DCS and AW would rather fight us all round than sit around building

10 hours ago, RoadRash said:

haha anytime I get to Nuke HG is a good time....Im sure hiredgun feels the same?

Al

Just so ya know:

To: Al Bundy    From: RoesS    Date: 3/12/2017 1:36:30 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your population and managed to incite new government propaganda. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

28 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Just so ya know:

To: Al Bundy    From: RoesS    Date: 3/12/2017 1:36:30 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your population and managed to incite new government propaganda. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

You're welcome to retaliate with equal force and anymore breaches (we set rules not to use as first strike) from our members will result in membership cancellation.

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

You're welcome to retaliate with equal force and anymore breaches (we set rules not to use as first strike) from our members will result in membership cancellation.

Appreciate it.

Al

sigh.......

To: malakarlian    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 3/14/2017 7:40:45 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies managed to assassinate one of your military generals. In the attack Francis Bright of your Army branch with an XP level of 46 was killed. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

love how you guys in defcon1 cant play by your rules......but when it happens to you shtf

1 hour ago, malakarlian said:

sigh.......

To: malakarlian    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 3/14/2017 7:40:45 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies managed to assassinate one of your military generals. In the attack Francis Bright of your Army branch with an XP level of 46 was killed. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

love how you guys in defcon1 cant play by your rules......but when it happens to you shtf

Now Mal be nice.....HG was being nice concerning the first dirty spy ops.... disappointing indeed but nothing to be done since we don't know who it is.

Al

right.....we dont know who did it....must have been someone from united nations or something.....dont get me wrong i have more than enough xp to replace the general at a lower cost than what it cost to use the dirty spy op on me..........just sick of the same ol same ol...

Edited by malakarlian

34 minutes ago, malakarlian said:

right.....we dont know who did it....must have been someone from united nations or something.....dont get me wrong i have more than enough xp to replace the general at a lower cost than what it cost to use the dirty spy op on me..........just sick of the same ol same ol...

Hahaha. We're dealing with our own general assassinations!

1 hour ago, malakarlian said:

I have never considered general assassinating dirty and the reason being is that they can give a military advantage. These are the only ops that are off limits to us;

Incite Government Propaganda
Sabotage IRS Proficiency
Destroy Money Reserves
Incite Religious Propaganda

These rules were never introduced to protect you, they were introduced to protect newbies and they aren't primarily used to weaken the economies of good builders, a destructive war can do far more damage, these ops have more strategic value.

5 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

I have never considered general assassinating dirty and the reason being is that they can give a military advantage. These are the only ops that are off limits to us;

Incite Government Propaganda
Sabotage IRS Proficiency
Destroy Money Reserves
Incite Religious Propaganda

These rules were never introduced to protect you, they were introduced to protect newbies and they aren't primarily used to weaken the economies of good builders, a destructive war can do far more damage, these ops have more strategic value.

going bookmark this as it is nice to have something concrete....i know blockades were usable as we discussed that in the past.......