Invicta Announcement

Learz

3 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

As a long advocate of perma-war against alliances that put significant amounts of NS into peace mode, I'm happy that NG gov has started entertaining this as an option. Merry Raidmas all year long for us all.

You know that your allies in NPO did the same thing back during the Disorder War, right?

2 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

I suppose that I could DoW myself. Pacifica, are you interested in doing a Dom session with me? Now that the guy ghosting TTK is out of money, my chance at receiving more radiation is nil.

I'm sure Jgolla would be up for a Dom session.

On 2017-03-12 at 0:46 AM, rotty said:

It's the end of the world as we know it.

Indeed; you guys have Learz making announcements apparently. Maybe this is just my long-term plan (to have Learz replace me as MoFA) coming to fruition, or maybe it's just a regular apocalypse. B-)

Saw this coming when SUN entered. Invicta was never afraid of the buzzsaw, once upon a time it was pretty soft but those days are long behind it. It's spent so much time in the fire the last few years.

6 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Indeed; you guys have Learz making announcements apparently. Maybe this is just my long-term plan (to have Learz replace me as MoFA) coming to fruition, or maybe it's just a regular apocalypse. B-)

Saw this coming when SUN entered. Invicta was never afraid of the buzzsaw, once upon a time it was pretty soft but those days are long behind it. It's spent so much time in the fire the last few years.

Missing me some Haf.   ahhh the good ol' days...

15 hours ago, Haflinger said:

I think I was MoFA twice before I retired :P

jc89bwN.gif

C'mon over Haf, you know you want to knock some heads!