Invicta Announcement

Learz

02c648a2.png

We appreciate the zeal of our allies and wish to join the party through the correct channels.

Invicta hereby activates Article IV of its MDoAP with The Templar Knights against personas Non Grata.

We now return to Dharma and Greg, already in progress.

(inb4 Invicta is terrible)

/s King Biscuit, President, Right Hand of Jorost, and Worst Leader Ever

/s Thrash, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Totally Not Gay

/s Blackout227, Minister of War, rah rah rah 

/s Daniel P, Minister of Internal Affairs, Glowing green and proud

/s rotty, puppy powered, I approve of anything Learz does

/s Justavictim1182 I really have no idea why they keep putting my signature on things 

3Jp4iJc.jpg

3 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Have fun decimating them, NG. Lots of soft NS for the boom.

Invicta's military has been above average for most of their existence, so unless they've gone inactive I don't know if it'll be THAT soft. They are going to get decimated though, that's for sure. No amount of skill can overcome such odds.

28 minutes ago, Canik said:

Invicta's military has been above average for most of their existence, so unless they've gone inactive I don't know if it'll be THAT soft. They are going to get decimated though, that's for sure. No amount of skill can overcome such odds.

Inactivity was a pretty large case last war (it's becoming more common with each war I enter, it seems), but with the injection of new nations aforementioned above, the activity may have slightly improved.

The ones who fought me well in Invictacide know who they are, and already got my respect for fighting, as always.

Edited by DeathAdder

7 hours ago, Blackatron said:

CRAP, TTK, NADC and Invicta all fighting NG? I demand that SNX, CCC and whatever is left of UPN join the fight for old times sake.

You're missing a few. We are also fighting RIA, GOD, Avalanche, and Old Guard. You're being delusional if you think this will save you from the hard choice that you will need to make. But please keep throwing AAs from your side into the grinder, because it's helping things escalate nicely. 

6 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

So... what's the current over-under on TTK being forced off of Maroon?

The same odds that TTK will elect deletion/perma-war over changing to a different color. 

15 minutes ago, Abshire said:

The same odds that TTK will elect deletion/perma-war over changing to a different color. 

As a long advocate of perma-war against alliances that put significant amounts of NS into peace mode, I'm happy that NG gov has started entertaining this as an option. Merry Raidmas all year long for us all.

13 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

I await the Duderonomy supported DoW on Pacifica for hiding its upper tier in PM for several global wars.

I suppose that I could DoW myself. Pacifica, are you interested in doing a Dom session with me? Now that the guy ghosting TTK is out of money, my chance at receiving more radiation is nil.