Ojwardsc!

bannergato.png

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL21lZGlhLmdpcGh5LmNvbS9tZWRpYS8zb3o4eExkOURKcTJsMlZGdHUvZ2lwaHkuZ2lmIn0.NXWRhAOQLyialbUVQX08YbowB9w

Look, here's what I think about imitating Trump. I'm pretty sure I'm the best at it. Other people have been trying to imitate Trump and I don't want to be mean, I like em, they're good guys but they stink at it. They really stink at it and I am really really great at it. I built my imitation up from nothing and now I'm really rich because of it. All I had was a small loan of a million memes.

The Global Alliance hereby activates our "Unwanted and Brown" Accords in defense of Non Grata and declares war on the North Atlantic Defense Coalition. 

Crv24, Assembly Chairman

Alexio15, Deputy Assembly Chairman

Overlord Wes, Minister of Foreign Affairs

King Armen, Minister of Domestic Affairs

Sir Kiloist, Minister of Finance

Diomedes, Minister of Defense

-The General Assembly-

Hello @New Carnoly, nice to see you again.

Edited by Masterchief777

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

u1BBR2C.gif

How many Trump threads before this war is over? :psyduck:

Until our dead and rotting corpses glow green and smell of Ojwardsc-esque victory. 

Edited by Sir Kiloist

16 minutes ago, XxHouseArrestXx said:

Oh, We're at war with GATO now?  I guess I can still log in once this week and win all my wars. 

Pls get in my range bby. 

If and when i get there I'll be sure to send love to you 

5 hours ago, Abshire said:

References to Trump likely won't stop until TTK, RIA, CRAP, and GOD leave maroon. 

That's it,  I know who I'm personally rooting for now.  Maroon I don't care about one way or the other but these Trump references must end!

TTK & friends, perhaps Maroon doesn't look so good on you after all. 

I happen to like my white dress, for instance, it goes with any other color  Lately I've enjoyed wearing pink.  How about moving off Maroon so we can end this Trump meme torture?  I would almost rather read an essay from a particular person.  Almost.

Edited by White Chocolate

3 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

I would almost rather read an essay from a particular person.  Almost.

If I know a certain person well enough.. You can bet on one soon.

5 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

That's it,  I know who I'm personally rooting for now.  Maroon I don't care about one way or the other but these Trump references must end!

I happen to like my white dress, for instance, it goes with any other color  Lately I've enjoyed wearing pink.  How about moving off Maroon so we can end this Trump meme torture?  I would almost rather read an essay from a particular person.  Almost.

I personally feel that blue looks nicer than maroon... :)

19 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Or NG could leave. :)