A Uge Announcement

27484a732f08fbe8cb4083cb5cb35f52.jpg

tl;dr: The North Atlantic Defense Coalition activates the GUARD Treaty and declares war on Non Grata in defense of it's ally TTK.

Signed,

Dark Wizard, Secretary General

and

The Assembly of the North Atlantic Defense Coalition 

EDIT: I don't consider this an oA, I consider this NG didn't have the stones to hit TTK in their quest for Maroon domination. You declare war on Maroon, you declare war on TTK. Fancy how our treaty covers oA's too though!

Edited by New Carnoly

7 minutes ago, New Carnoly said:

tl;dr: The North Atlantic Defense Coalition activates the GUARD Treaty and declares war on Non Grata in defense of it's ally TTK.

Also, just to clarify, TTK declared war on NG, so you're not entering in defense, you're oA-ing. 

3 minutes ago, Subtleknifewielder said:

Wouldn't be the first alliance to enter a war on an oA clause--even in this war.

It wasn't my intention to knock the oA, but if you're going to activate a treaty at least do it right. 

18 minutes ago, XxHouseArrestXx said:

Oh, we're hitting NG?  Looks like I can log in once this week and still win all of my wars. 

NG, you should leave the battlefield. I understand you need to visit the burn unit.

o/ NADC

19 minutes ago, Abshire said:

Also, just to clarify, TTK declared war on NG, so you're not entering in defense, you're oA-ing. 

They used a Trump meme in the DoW.  Naturally it isn't going to be exactly right as far as "legality" goes :D

(I just couldn't resist)

Hail and enjoy your war.

Edited by White Chocolate

29 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

How important is Maroon dominance to Non Grata's allies, and how long and hard will they be willing to fight for it? This is increasingly looking like the strategic question of this war.

Good Luck and Have Fun to both sides.

Maroon dominance is of utmost importance.  Can't be having people voting for non approved senators or passing stupid things in the senate.

1 hour ago, XxHouseArrestXx said:

Oh, we're hitting NG?  Looks like I can log in once this week and still win all of my wars. 

11 wars for 67 nations? 18 in peace mode? I guess you can call it a victory when you never declare the war in the first place.

2 hours ago, New Carnoly said:

EDIT: I don't consider this an oA, I consider this NG didn't have the stones to hit TTK in their quest for Maroon domination. You declare war on Maroon, you declare war on TTK. Fancy how our treaty covers oA's too though!

Pssst... Don't worry, I think they bought it

1 hour ago, Hombre de Murcielago said:

Pssst... Don't worry, I think they bought it

Consider how many of those on your sig are on your own side compared to the side you're fighting, did you ever think perhaps you're focusing the wrong targets here?