Alpha Wolves: Winter has Come

12 hours ago, Alex0827a said:

I'll admit, I'm a little miffed that CoTM didn't warrant our own DOW, but whatever. Kinda saw it coming when the two "rogues" left you and came looking for us. Not a bad strategy having him scout out our upper tier, points for creativity (whether or not that was by Umbrella's direction). 

If anything, them roguing you was actually counter-productive since it reduced the number of nations in range, but they just wanted to do their thing and leave the planet.

Edited by Monster

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Believland said:

I thought it was hysterical when you said you guys have been on black for forever. But is thigh-slapping comedy now.

I've had trade circles on black that have lasted longer than your alliances...combined.

check again, newcomer.   When you created your country, AGW had already been on Black for more than a month.   (of course, Umbrella hasn't declared war on us so perhaps AGW is not part of the "your alliances"   :D  )    Go ahead and post your oldest trade circle ...   want to wager Black citizenship that you're wrong?

4 hours ago, unruly said:

check again, newcomer.   When you created your country, AGW had already been on Black for more than a month.   (of course, Umbrella hasn't declared war on us so perhaps AGW is not part of the "your alliances"   :D  )    Go ahead and post your oldest trade circle ...   want to wager Black citizenship that you're wrong?

Maybe if I was responding to you, I would have quoted you? I know AGW's history quite well, as they've been on the black team for quite some time. I've also led alliances that have been allied to AGW way back when. 

Now figure out if we're at war.

To: pjk11    From: Dragonite11    Date: 3/31/2017 11:25:53 PM

Subject: Request for help
Message: Would it possible for you to command your alliance to attack New Polar Order? They are crippled in their war, and there could be billions and billions of dollars of cash available for the alliance that are fighting NPO, once NPO surrenders. If your alliance joins in, the chance of them surrendering and you winning is almost guaranteed.

3 hours ago, Alonso Quixano said:

To: pjk11    From: Dragonite11    Date: 3/31/2017 11:25:53 PM

Subject: Request for help
Message: Would it possible for you to command your alliance to attack New Polar Order? They are crippled in their war, and there could be billions and billions of dollars of cash available for the alliance that are fighting NPO, once NPO surrenders. If your alliance joins in, the chance of them surrendering and you winning is almost guaranteed.

This must be that significant and major alliance that will be joining in to assist Sparta:

To: Luthe   From: Dragonite11    Date: 3/31/2017 7:59:44 PM

Subject: RE: Alpha Wolves Coup #2 The

Message: If you don't reveal yourself, your "coup" WILL BE CRUSHED! Another significant and major alliance will be joining in to assist Sparta.
Edited by Luthe

6 hours ago, Luthe said:

This must be that significant and major alliance that will be joining in to assist Sparta:

To: Luthe   From: Dragonite11    Date: 3/31/2017 7:59:44 PM

Subject: RE: Alpha Wolves Coup #2 The

Message: If you don't reveal yourself, your "coup" WILL BE CRUSHED! Another significant and major alliance will be joining in to assist Sparta.

I don't agree with your coup, or attempt to mess with Alpha wolves members; it does seem though, that they can do it perfectly well themselves if they think we would help them in their curbstump, especially if they think they'll get NpO to surrender. 

I'm not even sure what's going on with this White Wolves thing any more.... 

Multi? Traitor? Enemy agitator? I'm a bit lost. Though I now feel like we've (the OWF in general) given this more attention than it really deserves.... 

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

lol I think I know who it is now.

Yes, please share.