Alpha Wolves: Winter has Come

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if the black team references are to the Wolves, Children, AGW or all but Wolves have always been a black sphere alliance and if you think your going to try to change that you will need to try harder....

Al

3 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

I don't know if the black team references are to the Wolves, Children, AGW or all but Wolves have always been a black sphere alliance and if you think your going to try to change that you will need to try harder....

Al

Referencing anyone who votes for senators who are idiots. 

Your concern has been noted.

3 hours ago, white majik said:

Referencing anyone who votes for senators who are idiots. 

Your concern has been noted.

Who are these senators you hate so much.... I know of 2 good ones ( Hellas, and myself) that vote every time when others are inactive.....

Al

12 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Al

You guys already changed your alliance name one time and it worked well for you all. Maybe a color change will work equally well. We're just trying to help out.

We hold 3 seats on black, I think we are good where we are...

8 hours ago, EaTeMuP said:

I think there are several openings on White... Especially for Winter Wolves theme.

Also pathetic tactic here...that most my wolves received this morning, and I know none of my wolves created it...also again it's not optional it was mutual... just low...

Subject: Alpha Wolves Coup

I am reaching out to you from my puppet nation with a proposition. Are you tired of the war with NpO? Do you feel it was a mistake for our leadership to invoke an optional defense treaty to defend an ally who, quite frankly, has never really done anything for us and dug themselves into their own mess with the NpO? Our leadership hasn't been straight forward with us regarding this war. They are not telling you that this war will go on for months as the NpO is bent on destroying Sparta and any ally that defends them. Are you really prepared to see your nation destroyed for a wrong cause? Well if you are not, consider joining our coup. I will be reaching out to NpO leadership with a proposition. I am hoping to show them that a majority of us will withdraw into our own alliance, to be known as Bravo Wolfs in the meantime, and sue for peace with them. If you are interested, let me know and a

47 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Also pathetic tactic here...that most my wolves received this morning, and I know none of my wolves created it...also again it's not optional it was mutual... just low...

I am reaching out to you from my puppet nation with a proposition. Are you tired of the war with NpO? Do you feel it was a mistake for our leadership to invoke an optional defense treaty to defend an ally who, quite frankly, has never really done anything for us and dug themselves into their own mess with the NpO? Our leadership hasn't been straight forward with us regarding this war. They are not telling you that this war will go on for months as the NpO is bent on destroying Sparta and any ally that defends them. Are you really prepared to see your nation destroyed for a wrong cause? Well if you are not, consider joining our coup. I will be reaching out to NpO leadership with a proposition. I am hoping to show them that a majority of us will withdraw into our own alliance, to be known as Bravo Wolfs in the meantime, and sue for peace with them. If you are interested, let me know and a

That didn't come from us, we don't make fake nations.  Had we sent it, it would have come from one of our nations.  Looks like sound advice though.

2 hours ago, EaTeMuP said:

That didn't come from us, we don't make fake nations.  Had we sent it, it would have come from one of our nations.  Looks like sound advice though.

most of my member no nothing about politics in CN so the correct acronym of NpO is surprising.... saying leadership instead of me, and intentions of your alliance tells me most likely it's not one of my Wolves.

19 minutes ago, Believland said:

Both Bravo Wolves and Beta Wolves would prosper best on another sphere. Perhaps white or brown?

As said good luck with that.... We control the black sphere with your declare on CoTM...

Al Bundy

I'll admit, I'm a little miffed that CoTM didn't warrant our own DOW, but whatever. Kinda saw it coming when the two "rogues" left you and came looking for us. Not a bad strategy having him scout out our upper tier, points for creativity (whether or not that was by Umbrella's direction). 

Please PM the guy I declared on yesterday and get him to actually fight back. T-Bone was boring enough, I'm not sure I could handle two turtles in a row.

2 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

As said good luck with that.... We control the black sphere with your declare on CoTM...

Al Bundy

I thought it was hysterical when you said you guys have been on black for forever. But is thigh-slapping comedy now.

I've had trade circles on black that have lasted longer than your alliances...combined.

2 hours ago, Alex0827a said:

I'll admit, I'm a little miffed that CoTM didn't warrant our own DOW, but whatever. Kinda saw it coming when the two "rogues" left you and came looking for us. Not a bad strategy having him scout out our upper tier, points for creativity (whether or not that was by Umbrella's direction). 

Please PM the guy I declared on yesterday and get him to actually fight back. T-Bone was boring enough, I'm not sure I could handle two turtles in a row.

T-Bone and his friend acted on their own. They were bored and wanted some fun before deletion.

The guy you declared, DDSFoxstrot, is a ghost.

Alliance Affiliation: Umbrella alliance_pending.png 
(Pending) 

Thank you for hitting him. Keep up the good work. One less ghost in our ranks.  We have several more if you want more targets. PM for details.

11 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

A 1 day old nation trying to coup Alpha Wolves from none, this reminds me of Methrage-level strategy. :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Believland said:

I thought it was hysterical when you said you guys have been on black for forever. But is thigh-slapping comedy now.

I've had trade circles on black that have lasted longer than your alliances...combined.

It's easy to figure out you old nation, maybe that has effected your mind...

5 senators....

Hellas- Spartan

Al Bundy- Wolf

Riser- CoTM

Thats 3..... hmrrr.... out of 5

Glad I can help you out..

Also I never said forever, I said since we began....

Al

Edited by AL Bundy

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

It's easy to figure out you old nation, maybe that has effected your mind...

5 senators....

Hellas- Spartan

Al Bundy- Wolf

Riser- CoTM

Thats 3..... hmrrr.... out of 5

Glad I can help you out..

Also I never said forever, I said since we began....

Al

Well moving forwards, 2 out of 3 ain't bad