Alpha Wolves: Winter has Come

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Abshire said:

Where do you get this !@#$? 

You thanked AW for "the help", which doesn't make much sense because, as I pointed out, they aren't helping you. If you were merely thanking them on behalf of "good form", then your language was quite imprecise. 

Help is still help even if it's only a drop in the bucket.

9 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

As always, tons of guts. You are probably the most honorable Alliance involved at this point, Al. Shame to be on opposite sides, but I respect you honoring your treaty.

Congrats to 3 yrs, and here's to more. o/

No love for SU? ;( We knew what we were getting into too ;(

Lol, jk, but yeah, nothing but respect for guys who go against big odds to defend allies.

1 hour ago, Dajobo said:

Doing what you believe in is exactly the right way to continue to grow and prosper as an alliance.

Congratulations on the three years and welcome to the battlefield

o/

What this guy said :)

1 hour ago, Jay Kay said:

Come do it yourself.

Haha I would but I don't plan on being in the low range for at least a while haha... that's why I have many puppies....

Al

3 minutes ago, Abshire said:

It's not help if it's a drop in a different bucket. 

I understand what your saying hahaha

They are placing us on their "side" and your saying the wars are not the same since we are not hitting NG or direct allies....

Either way thank you all of you for the support and kind words....well all but that one guy haha (always got to be at least one)

1 minute ago, AL Bundy said:

They are placing us on their "side" and your saying the wars are not the same since we are not hitting NG or direct allies....

Either way thank you all of you for the support and kind words....well all but that one guy haha (always got to be at least one)

I'm ashamed he was part of ISX once :psyduck: 

1 hour ago, Irish Republic said:

Respect AW, welcome to the fight!

o/

Nothing I admire more than nations of an attacked alliance saying kind words! Thank all that have... during the doom war I remember fight beside some good NpO guys.

Al

3 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

I appreciate you supporting Sparta, since it was expected.  I also appreciate the fact you still don't understand the reference to which 'bucket' he was talking about... also expected.  Continue doing well in your wars.  Let me know when you figure out wtf just happened.

39 minutes ago, EaTeMuP said:

I appreciate you supporting Sparta, since it was expected.  I also appreciate the fact you still don't understand the reference to which 'bucket' he was talking about... also expected.  Continue doing well in your wars.  Let me know when you figure out wtf just happened.

He literally explained exactly what just happened. Go be condescending somewhere else.

31 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

He literally explained exactly what just happened. Go be condescending somewhere else.

Some people can't read, or inject their own opinion into the comprehension.   Never hurts to reiterate.

2 hours ago, EaTeMuP said:

Some people can't read, or inject their own opinion into the comprehension.   Never hurts to reiterate.

Seems to me Abshire was saying AW helping on the NpO front doesn't really help RIA against NG/NoR.

Al Bundy was saying he understands what Abshire is getting at that it's two different wars (or fronts).

11 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Miss you death, alway been good to us. One day maybe we will be on the same side again.

AL

Best allies I had, bar none.

I'd like that.

9 hours ago, Subtleknifewielder said:

No love for SU? ;( We knew what we were getting into too ;(

Lol, jk, but yeah, nothing but respect for guys who go against big odds to defend allies.

I held a protectorate, and then an MDoAP with AW in a past life, and know them quite well. This isn't the first time they've jumped where a newer AA would think twice without needing to be asked.

Don't really know your AA, but at least that means I have no reason to think bad of them. Honoring a treaty is always the right move, though.

Edited by DeathAdder

9 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Haha I would but I don't plan on being in the low range for at least a while haha... that's why I have many puppies....

Al

I was talking to the little princess over there. *points to Junka*

I like puppies, they're adorable :)

11 hours ago, Canik said:

Seems to me Abshire was saying AW helping on the NpO front doesn't really help RIA against NG/NoR.

Al Bundy was saying he understands what Abshire is getting at that it's two different wars (or fronts).

From my perspective it may not be direct help, but anyone willing to enter when they know for certain 20x or more NS is going to come down on them deserves my respect and thanks at the very least.

15 hours ago, Mogar said:

From my perspective it may not be direct help, but anyone willing to enter when they know for certain 20x or more NS is going to come down on them deserves my respect and thanks at the very least.

I appreciate it!

Al Bundy

• 3 weeks later...