Alpha Wolves: Winter has Come

Alpha Wolves:  Winter has Come

4a8fdd09-9ae6-4609-be85-775243975bbb_zps

As in accordance to article IV of the Blood Pac(t) treaty (http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/126977-can-you-find-all-the-references/)  the Alpha Wolves recognize a state of war with the white walkers of New polar Order.

Although we are not as close as we once were with Sparta, the Alpha Wolves have always believed in honoring our treaties and helping out our friends.

-So-

Out of the darkness we will arise, and until our last breath we continue to fight.

4064163-7784671256-giphy.gif

Finally I will use this post to announce that the Alpha Wolves will be turning 3 years old in exactly a month. We created this alliance from scratch, no merges from other alliances.  We are at 57 nations and just last month we surpassed 3 million alliance strength. Our aid slot usage has risen to 50-65% in the past month and we have a black team senator. Our alliance has come a long way in 3 years and here is too 3 more years.

Signatures:

Malakarlian

Al Bundy

Co-Leaders of the Alpha Wolves

Alpha Wolves Council

P.S.... This is for those Spartans that wrote the blood pac(t)

Wolves%20and%20Sparta_zpsv2cqzbxo.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Banned said:

I like AW.  Sad to be on opposite sides of this, but doing what you must.  Much respect.

Thanks banned!

1 hour ago, Cazaric said:

I have the utmost respect and affection for these fellows. Welcome to the party, folks!

Respect all around man! 

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Baaalls of steeeeel... have fun kicking ass Alpha Wolves o7

Haha thanks junka

2 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

o/ AW sad to see you on opposite sides...:ph34r:

Sad indeed, maybe this war we won't be fighting each other.... last time I recall you hitting us haha 

al

Welcome AW in the party!

It is not everything just pixels ... Let's show them what the meaning of this game is ... 

... and Happy Birthday in one month!

6 hours ago, Abshire said:

What are you talking about? AW countering Polar will have zero effect on your AA getting wrecked or those doing the wrecking. 

Are you insinuating that they are not doing the right move by defending their allies even in the face of some fairly overwhelming odds? I think it is a quality that few in our world actually have, this should be something we like to see in others, no?

4 hours ago, Mogar said:

Are you insinuating that they are not doing the right move by defending their allies even in the face of some fairly overwhelming odds? I think it is a quality that few in our world actually have, this should be something we like to see in others, no?

Where do you get this !@#$? 

You thanked AW for "the help", which doesn't make much sense because, as I pointed out, they aren't helping you. If you were merely thanking them on behalf of "good form", then your language was quite imprecise. 

8 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Al Bundy please nuke this guy.

Will make it a priority :)

7 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

As always, tons of guts. You are probably the most honorable Alliance involved at this point, Al. Shame to be on opposite sides, but I respect you honoring your treaty.

Congrats to 3 yrs, and here's to more. o/

Miss you death, alway been good to us. One day maybe we will be on the same side again.

AL