A SUN DoW

On 3/12/2017 at 6:05 PM, Haflinger said:

You tried to coordinate. I remember when they were fighting me, mostly your alliancemates messed up the coordination, there was one guy who kept on nuking me with below half your tech.

I still won our war statistically you know, although not by as much as with some of the others, including the unbelievably poorly named Mr Money who seems to have become inactive. (Or the ridiculously bad DesertSon, who wasn't broke but was useless. He's inactive now too.)

Also, you don't count alliances, you count NS when weighing odds. In that respect Javahouse + Kashmir (who were the only alliances actually fighting SUN) were pretty much the same size as SUN. We were a lot more battle-hardened back then than you were (especially Kashmir), but I know all too well what one tough war does to an alliance's preparedness.

Anyway, try and have fun; I've found in the past that the wars that you fight against massive odds tend to be a lot more fun than the cakewalks. Sure, you lose stats, but there's an actual challenge to it. Perhaps you might move up into the range where getting a National Cemetery seems like a good idea, although I have a feeling that that army base might be a ways away now.

Actually no, I DID coordinate. I can't vouch for others, but I managed to coordinate quite well with the people I fought alongside.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Devialance said:

Not sure how i can be wrong, I had a nation i was fighting who asked me for peace, said he would pay and not re-enter the war but couldn't leave SUN, i told him the only way he will get peace is to leave SUN for a PoW alliance name, that nation never made it in to peace and now sits in defcon 5 with no troops nukes nothing simply doing nothing as he had no money left, no infra also, and he had only gotten 9m in aid, so please tell me how am i WRONG ?

do not mistaken what im saying, i have loads of respect for those in SUN who are fighting good people, but i still feel the leadership is letting their members burn, and respect the members for them for standing by their alliance, maybe the leadership should stand by its members also.

You realize some people escaping to PM to rebuild their nuke and navy is part of any war strategy right? :V Whereas I can tell you that HALF the GLOF nations in my range are in PM when they outnumber us. HALF...of the numerically superior alliance. Might want to stop casting stones here, only a few of the GLOF nations I have fought actually tried to fight back. More power to the ones who did. And I think exactly one of them actually declared on me, the rest have been IRON and SLAP. Not much of a retaliation fro GLOF there.

Not sure where you get the idea that our leadership is failing us.

I challenge you to name, specifically, the members asking for peace if so many are begging for it :V

37 minutes ago, Subtleknifewielder said:

You realize some people escaping to PM to rebuild their nuke and navy is part of any war strategy right? :V Whereas I can tell you that HALF the GLOF nations in my range are in PM when they outnumber us. HALF...of the numerically superior alliance. Might want to stop casting stones here, only a few of the GLOF nations I have fought actually tried to fight back. More power to the ones who did. And I think exactly one of them actually declared on me, the rest have been IRON and SLAP. Not much of a retaliation fro GLOF there.

I challenge you to name, specifically, the members asking for peace if so many are begging for it :V

Will this challenge be accepted find out next time on dragonball z!

1 hour ago, Subtleknifewielder said:

In case you want proof of my assertions...here's a screenshot of the ten GLOF nations in my war range.

zAVWrpN.gif

Worth pointing out, some of those guys are restocking nukes, others are just broke and won't be coming out. (Although overall GLoF warchests have been at a pretty good standard.)

21 hours ago, Subtleknifewielder said:

I have the same problem  No one to attack  only 2 SUN nations in range now both in peace..

Edited by Wayne World

15 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Worth pointing out, some of those guys are restocking nukes, others are just broke and won't be coming out. (Although overall GLoF warchests have been at a pretty good standard.)

Hi Frank good seeing you ... you are right Subtleknifewielder  last war was against my wife she ran out of nukes early in war... in peace mode just buying nukes... she will be back

by the way Frank.. come back and join me in TE need your help 

On 4/22/2017 at 2:41 AM, Blackatron said:

See, I would put more stock in that if more of my targets would actually fight back, and if some of those war mode nations would, ya know, try to attack me. But so far only one GLoF nation has countered me at all. So far the vast majority of my counters have been SLAP nations, some who win against me, some who lose, and even then my defensive slots have never been filled at any point in this war, but at least they haven't (usually) given up. Heck, my war that expired this last night with Hellish (who I may point out, was again, a SLAP nation, not GLoF), he failed to attack me for at least two different days in the war, but hit me good with a nuke on the last night of it, hahah.

Admittedly I believe some of them probably are in PM restocking nukes and navies and warchests, but I was pointing out the error, in fact the hypocrisy, in mocking nations who go to PM to recoup losses when their much larger foes are doing the exact same thing.

And I really am disappointed that so far GLoF's allies are putting up more of a fight so far, than GLoF itself, from what I have seen. I have to date, been countered by: 2 SLAP nations (Devialance of Hellish and TsarZiedonis of American Directorate), 1 GLoF nation (Mayzie of He-She Ises), 1 Dark Templar (D.A.D.1of IGP Warriors), and 1 IRON (Dodoei123 of Dodob00ts).

So I was wrong about the majority of them being SLAP, but I have been hit by more SLAP than anyone else :P

2 hours ago, Subtleknifewielder said:

See, I would put more stock in that if more of my targets would actually fight back, and if some of those war mode nations would, ya know, try to attack me. But so far only one GLoF nation has countered me at all. So far the vast majority of my counters have been SLAP nations, some who win against me, some who lose, and even then my defensive slots have never been filled at any point in this war, but at least they haven't (usually) given up. Heck, my war that expired this last night with Hellish (who I may point out, was again, a SLAP nation, not GLoF), he failed to attack me for at least two different days in the war, but hit me good with a nuke on the last night of it, hahah.

Same, at most I've had 2 defensive wars concurrently.

2 hours ago, Subtleknifewielder said:

Admittedly I believe some of them probably are in PM restocking nukes and navies and warchests, but I was pointing out the error, in fact the hypocrisy, in mocking nations who go to PM to recoup losses when their much larger foes are doing the exact same thing.

And I really am disappointed that so far GLoF's allies are putting up more of a fight so far, than GLoF itself, from what I have seen. I have to date, been countered by: 2 SLAP nations (Devialance of Hellish and TsarZiedonis of American Directorate), 1 GLoF nation (Mayzie of He-She Ises), 1 Dark Templar (D.A.D.1of IGP Warriors), and 1 IRON (Dodoei123 of Dodob00ts).

So I was wrong about the majority of them being SLAP, but I have been hit by more SLAP than anyone else :P

I'm hardly active, don't know what goes off within Oculus or amongst any of our allies but I'm pretty certain that SUN doesn't even register on anyone's list of priorities for this war.  The only reason I hit you and not someone from TTK was because you're a gob-!@#$e and you were running your mouth on here.  I figured it might shut you up for a bit and it did, but now you're not in range and back talking crap.

23 hours ago, Mayzie said:

I'm hardly active, don't know what goes off within Oculus or amongst any of our allies but I'm pretty certain that SUN doesn't even register on anyone's list of priorities for this war.  The only reason I hit you and not someone from TTK was because you're a gob-!@#$e and you were running your mouth on here.  I figured it might shut you up for a bit and it did, but now you're not in range and back talking crap.

Wait, SKW is the one talking crap?

51 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Wait, SKW is the one talking crap?

To be fair, I shouldn't have read this on my phone in tiny font as obviously he was biting to those baiting him.  Either way, these "no-one is filling my defensive slots, my defensive wars haven't even been by GLOF, no-one even fights back, half of their members in my range are in peacemode" posts get a bit irritating.

No-one is filling your defensive slots, because no-one cares.  Plus with limited numbers in certain ranges, you don't unnecessarily throw three people onto a nuclear nation & put them out of action (into anarchy).

SUN found themself at war with a bunch of our allies (& other coalition members) for interrupting our wars with TTK.  Obviously all of our offensive wars aren't going to be against SUN & your defensive slots wont be filled by us.

Like any other alliance, not all of our members are active every single day.  Sorry you've not been satisfied with your engagement so far.

Yes, half of our members in your range during that time were in peacemode.  Half of your alliance are in peacemode now, what's your point?

7 minutes ago, Mayzie said:

To be fair, I shouldn't have read this on my phone in tiny font as obviously he was biting to those baiting him.  Either way, these "no-one is filling my defensive slots, my defensive wars haven't even been by GLOF, no-one even fights back, half of their members in my range are in peacemode" posts get a bit irritating.

No-one is filling your defensive slots, because no-one cares.  Plus with limited numbers in certain ranges, you don't unnecessarily throw three people onto a nuclear nation & put them out of action (into anarchy).

SUN found themself at war with a bunch of our allies (& other coalition members) for interrupting our wars with TTK.  Obviously all of our offensive wars aren't going to be against SUN & your defensive slots wont be filled by us.

Like any other alliance, not all of our members are active every single day.  Sorry you've not been satisfied with your engagement so far.

Yes, half of our members in your range during that time were in peacemode.  Half of your alliance are in peacemode now, what's your point?

I don't actually disagree with any of that, honestly most alliances are so inactive (on both sides of the war) that it is easy for active people to laugh about their enemies inactivity and general rubbishness, even though their own alliances are pretty much the same. Although I'm unsure why you are demeaning SUN in this sense? Why are they so much less important than any other AA on our side of the war?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2017 at 11:05 AM, Mayzie said:

Well it would seem to me as somebody who could care less about who is fighting in this war or why, that SUN appears to being doing exactly what they intended to do.   They entered to draw some pressure off of their ally TTK by GLOF.  With so many of your nations in peace mode and others, such as yourself, letting themselves be baited into attacking SUN, they seem to be doing exactly what they entered to do.    

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2017 at 8:05 AM, Mayzie said:

You completely missed my point.Like 100% went over your head. I was responding to those mocking SUN for such tactics when our much larger enemies were doing the exact same thing. Go back and rad the thread again, please, and you will see I am telling the truth only.

I am actually satisfied with the engagements I had for this war, just disappointed more of them weren't the alliance we, well you know, attacked :P

And surprised I could always find my way to PM after again to rebuild navy and nukes.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

On 5/11/2017 at 10:03 PM, Walshington said:

SUN DOW, you better take care if I find you been creeping 'round my back stair.

Oh please, the SUN doesn't creep, it flies high in the sky! :P

(Also I please direct you to the peace thread in case anyone tries to think this is a new thread--it is not)

Edited by Subtleknifewielder