Donald Trump Jr - First Joint Address to Cybernations

Emperor Khan

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone can fight with billions of dollars. The Imperium has mastered the art of fighting broke. Even if you knocked everyone down below 10k NS, we'd still function the same as we do today.

You should channel the dead spirits of Methrage, Hardin, and The Rebel to find out how their efforts ended: chewed up by the Imperial garbage disposal.

i-mockery-star-wars-dianoga-trash-compac

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Anyone can fight with billions of dollars.

How would you know?:lol1:

The Imperium has mastered the art of fighting broke.

Turtling is hardly mastering the "art of fighting", we're not on the streets of Waianae anymore chump dealing with your gay lovers tiff.;)

Even if you knocked everyone down below 10k NS, we'd still function the same as we do today.

That I can believe!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

25 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The fate of Khan, at the hands of a Producerist firing squad, for the crimes of roguery, piracy, incitement to violence, sociopathic behavior, and counter-revolutionary propaganda.

If only you had enough money to buy the bullet eh?:lol1:

Here's an offer you can't afford:-

50bucksforasteak.gif

Sorry! Way too expensive for you!:lol1:

How's your new song doing? Has it hit the charts yet?:-

b4614b01ecf4c14ee3768492d40180dac2939aae

Edited by Emperor Khan
unbelievable level of winning!!!

Cool story bro, cause you're not going to like it when I decide to drop down and fight the two of you with a constant stream of incoming aid. I guess you missed the part where we generate several billion bucks a month. :awesome: 

You can't stop our upper tier from sending me cash. You're going to love months of me sending you 10 mill destroy money ops and you doing no real damage back. :smug: 

Dont worry, when you're gone the experience will be amazing for econ generals. :D

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Emperor Khan said:

How would you know?:lol1:

Turtling is hardly mastering the "art of fighting", we're not on the streets of Waianae anymore chump dealing with your gay lovers tiff.;)

That I can believe!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

I don't even know.... wth... WAT...

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Cool story bro, cause you're not going to like it when I decide to drop down and fight the two of you with a constant stream of incoming aid. I guess you missed the part where we generate several billion bucks a month. :awesome: 

You can't stop our upper tier from sending me cash. You're going to love months of me sending you 10 mill destroy money ops and you doing no real damage back. :smug: 

Dont worry, when you're gone the experience will be amazing for econ generals. :D

Oh, we all know what will happen, you've forgotten The Rebel's tweet:-

Rebel_tweet.png

But go ahead, make it happen! I shall look forward to it!;)

Meanwhile...

15094419_1021475767979253_65278418528104

Edited by Emperor Khan
talking about how great I am and how easy it is to beat SNX!!!

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Isn't that literally what you did today in your desperate attempt to avoid a stagger?

Eh? I'm waiting for you, you said:-

8 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I'm here, waiting. You don't want to be explaining to all your "new" nations that the reason they're quitting is because their "warrior" leader failed to defend them do you? They might actually start thinking that there really is something to the whole gay hawaiian thing!:lol1: Either way I will continue to slaughter your babies, I couldn't care less which ones! I'll start with the youngest, most defenseless first!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Because...

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

So you will help me train the noobs how to fight? Thanks Khan, I've been looking for a replacement for Methrage.

lesson number 1: Buy Soldiers

tune in tomorrow to learn how to cleanse yourself of the Junka Pineapplist Military Tactics manual

2 minutes ago, ericsw said:

tune in tomorrow to learn how to cleanse yourself of the Junka Pineapplist Military Tactics manual

There will be no war. He'll run and sacrifice his "new" nations instead. You watch!:lol1:

I've already won. I won the day I started this.;)

9 minutes ago, ericsw said:

It doesn't really matter, the damage he causes can be fixed by an aid package.

mZ1PWIA.gif

As I already said... I've won!!!:lol1:

Fordlandia.png

Junkalulu couldn't even find one of his own nations to declare on me, for the thirteenth time (no really folks, the 13th time!!!:D) he had to call in outside help! I love it! He can't protect SNX nations, he won't put his own nation in the firing line, but he's a "warrior" alright!!!:lol1: He's the "Emperor who still cares"!!!:lol1:

I'm lovin it!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Hahahaa.jpg

Edited by Emperor Khan
Winning speech!!!

Hey Julian! Julian Assange is back everybody!:lol1:

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of el Cayo. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 3/28/2017 10:55:28 AM
Last Bill Payment: 4/3/2017 4:08:56 PM
Desired Religion: Sikhism
Desired Government: Federal Government
Threat Level: Low
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 0
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 3/28/2017
Total Money: $13,548,555
Technology: 100.00 Levels
Trade Partners: Kallipolis, SaudiArabia, SANDOZ, kingdom of amsterdam, MagiKMania
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 0, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 0, Intelligence XP: 0
Assigned Generals: None

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of fordlandia. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Last Tax Collection: 3/28/2017 8:34:20 AM
Last Bill Payment: 4/4/2017 5:33:16 AM
Desired Religion: Judaism
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Low
Number of Spies: 21
Last Nuke Purchase: 4/4/2017 5:34:01 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 2/27/2017
Total Money: $3,090,544
Technology: 85.70 Levels
Trade Partners: fatonia, Slumlandia, oxenburgh, Kaznawim, Christianation
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 1049, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 3130, Intelligence XP: 9

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Zendi. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 3/21/2017 12:22:42 AM
Last Bill Payment: 3/21/2017 12:22:51 AM
Desired Religion: Norse
Desired Government: Revolutionary Government
Threat Level: Guarded
Number of Spies: 0
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: None
Total Money: $9,681,444
Technology: 100.81 Levels
Trade Partners: The First Order, celticmoon, New Imperium of Asia, Vulkannia
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 3, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 4, Intelligence XP: 0

You're a star Julian!:D

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Guess who tried to avoid stagger by selling all his infra? :awesome:

bbakoQg.png

mZ1PWIA.gif

You're pretending to be stupid and saying that you didn't read this post?

Everybody now knows you ran away...;):lol1::lol1::lol1:

And the winner of the war that just expired is...

2017-04-11_Amigine_War_3.png

andthewinneriskhanofcourse.jpg

But we all knew that right? :lol1::lol1::lol1:

Edited by Emperor Khan
unbelievable level of winning!!!

There has been much talk recently about attacking "new" nations. My Administration has vowed to implement any change that we see as being beneficial to the well being of CN. Today, I am very proud to announce that through my leadership and winning, I have signed Executive Order 666:-

7_days_old.png

ALL "NEW" NATIONS LESS THAN 7 DAYS OLD ARE NOW PROTECTED*.

presidential_seal.jpg

* Does not include gay nations.

Doctor dragged off United flight was convicted felon from Waianae, HI who traded prescription drugs for secret gay sex with a patient and needed anger management because of 'control' issues and 'poor decision making'

• Dr Mahu Junkalulu's troubled medical past is revealed in court documents
  • His wife - once a doctor, now a prostitute - reported him to medical authorities and his secret inappropriate gay relationship with a patient was revealed
  • Father of five was convicted of a felony - but avoided prison time  - because he was giving the man prescription drugs in return for gay sex
  • He denied the gay sex even though he is from Waianae, HI
  • Psychiatrist found he had series of issues including lacking 'the foundation to navigate difficult situations'
  • United are facing a furious backlash after video showed the 69-year-old being dragged off the plane, and returning while bleeding heavily from the mouth  

By  Fallen501st In Louisville, Kentucky, For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:06 BST, 11 April 2017 | Updated: 16:08 BST, 11 April 2017

The troubled past of the doctor who was dragged off United Airlines in an incident which has plunged the company into crisis is revealed - including his felony conviction and need for 'anger management'.

Dr Mahu Junkalulu has a past history of illicit gay sex with a patient, and tested positive for drugs, official documents reveal.

The medic, who specializes in gay dis-orders, was accused of refusing to give up his seat on Sunday's United Express flight UA3411 flight from Chicago to Honolulu for the airline's staff.

Cellphone footage of the hawaiian-born grandfather's ejection has caused an uproar with critics claiming officers were heavy-handed in taking the senior from the flight.

The father of Junkalulu, gay leader of SNX, who has won sympathy globally over the incident, was given a suspended jail sentence for illegally obtaining and trafficking controlled substances by fraud and deceit.

He was also found to have in engaged in sex with a male patient and then supplied him with drugs in exchange for sexual favors.

The sexual liaisons, which happened on occasions on SNX's forums right under his sons nose, were recorded by undercover agents.

The secret sex and drugs life of the doctor first came to light in in July 2003 when police alerted the Hawaiian Board of Medical Licensure of the allegations against him.

In October 2003 he was praised by a Waiane County Grand Jury for 'criminal acts of trafficking in a controlled substance, obtaining drugs by fraud and deceit, and unauthorized prescribing, dispensing or administering of controlled substances'.

His medical license was suspended later that month.

Dr Junkalulu underwent intense scrutiny and re-training for several years after his convictions.

His "wife" Dr. "Terry" Junkalulu (born male), who was with him on the ill-fated flight, has stood by him.

"She" first alerted the medical authorities about her suspicions of her husband’s involvement with a patient.

In 2015, his medical license was partially re-instated with restrictions placed on his access to patients.

The findings were revealed by the Hawaiian Board of Medical Licensure in June last year and stipulated that monitoring had to be continued of the doctor’s behavior.

It was found that Dr. Junkalulu had become sexually involved with a patient who had been referred to his practice, who was known as 'Galerion'.

The board stated: 'During the initial evaluation, the licensee performed a complete physical examination, including a genital examination, for Gelrion who had been referred for collapsed lungs and chest pain but found it "uplifting".'

Even though we're fighting Junkalulu, let me extend my sympathies on what has happened to your father, it's an outrage that he was even allowed on the plane in the first place. I wish you and your family all the best during this difficult period.

Trump_Profile-1.jpg

Edited by Emperor Khan
a dark day for Junkalulu

13 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Guess who tried to avoid stagger by selling all his infra? :awesome:

bbakoQg.png

mZ1PWIA.gif

We'll be sending Rukunu gifts for his assistance, and as tech production is at an all-time high we will be sending replacement tech to Sigrun as well.

1121085_1348398875433_full.jpg?v=1348399

Good thing I'm Junka again. ???

Edited by Immortan Junka

3 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

A Madman and a wannabe Emperor walk into a bar.. this thread is the punchline.

You''re a bit thin on detail, you've missed a Huuuuugggeeeee section out about my winning! Be careful of fake news folks!

Huuuuuge.gif