Donald Trump Jr - First Joint Address to Cybernations

Emperor Khan

4 minutes ago, ericsw said:

None of the nations Khan is fighting are new nations, you seem to be making excuses based on fake news. Try spin it as you like but losing is when you keep getting pounded round by round and failing to respond in any meaningful way.

show me the noob nations he has been fighting? 

We have kept Khan staggered for the last 85 days, so he has been unable to hit new nations. All he has been able to do is spam the forums with spy reports against new nations.

However his pal Bangladesh has hit new nations like this 34 day old nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=601985

Obviously, since you are lacking in any sort of common decency, you will continue to cheer on his meaningless war of aggression regardless.

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

The real loser is Khan (or whoever controls his nation), he went from having more NS than any ISX member to spending the rest of his existence trying to harass new players, that's absolutely pathetic. 

Let's face it, Khan knows he would get his ass handed to him if he had to fight our upper tier so he's going to skulk down here for eternity while the Imperium continues to make moves.

He fought your upper tier and won, over time he has taking some CMs of your brutal warriors and is now down in NS, that is to be expected so stop trying to pretend he sold down in infra to fight the lower tier only, he took on the whole of your alliance and you have let him to do so. 

You have failed to protect your nations by instructing them to be meat shields only. The cowardly tactics employed by the Imperium have been noted and you are sending a strong signal to the rest of bob you are there for the taking 

Just now, ericsw said:

He fought your upper tier and won, over time he has taking some CMs of your brutal warriors and is now down in NS, that is to be expected so stop trying to pretend he sold down in infra to fight the lower tier only, he took on the whole of your alliance and you have let him to do so. 

You have failed to protect your nations by instructing them to be meat shields only. The cowardly tactics employed by the Imperium have been noted and you are sending a strong signal to the rest of bob you are there for the taking 

If we are here for the taking then attack us, rather than cowardly egging him on from the sidelines.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

If we are here for the taking then attack us, rather than cowardly egging him on from the sidelines.

No, I prefer to make this statement so I can watch all your nations go into PM, it amuses me

now go make that announcement!! lol

1 minute ago, ericsw said:

No, I prefer to make this statement so I can watch all your nations go into PM, it amuses me

now go make that announcement!! lol

Well you obviously lack integrity or any moral foundation, so you don't have that excuse not to attack us.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Well you obviously lack integrity or any moral foundation, so you don't have that excuse not to attack us.

and you sir, lack basic understand of CN warfare, I bid you good day sir

SIR, I BID YOU GOOD DAY

@Emperor Khan Winning is an art and you are creating a masterpiece! 

8 hours ago, ericsw said:

Winning is an art and you are creating a masterpiece! 

I find winning debates against Junkalulu on the forums just as easy as battling his evil gay pineapple "warriors" in game, neither one presents a challenge.

The recipe is quite simple:-

cms.jpg

trumpcannotbestoppedbygaypineapples.jpg

trump-last-show-large.gif

Edited by Emperor Khan
more winning!!!

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

EMPEROR KHAN HAS BEEN CONTAINED FOR

86 DAYS

WITHOUT ESCAPING NUCLEAR ANARCHY!

"Contained" constitutes winning in Junkalulu's book!:lol1:

At some stage Junkalulu is going to have to explain to his "new" nations why they're getting raped and how he made it happen through his own sheer incompetence!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

whos_doing_the_raping.gif

lmfao.gifJunkalulu.png

Edited by Emperor Khan
I have won every war!!!

16 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Being that I cannot get into the bunker you are hiding in and beat you to a pulp with my Hawaiian hands of death, containment is the next best thing.

sad_fake_and_gay.gif

I was in your range for weeks and you failed to declare on me!!!:lol1: You couldn't even "contain" me without outside help!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Ooooooh that brave hawaiian "warrior" Junkalulu everybody:-

at_first_I_was_afraid.gif

gaytransgenderpineapple.gif

15094419_1021475767979253_65278418528104

a6e30e15-2451-400f-af4a-b8a0a10b7589_tex

You have fallen from having a nation larger than any in the Imperium, to biting at the ankles of new nations. And yet you are deluded enough to think you require my personal attention.

Have fun being an XP farm for smaller nations. Maybe eventually I will decide to partake, which no doubt would be your greatest achievement in your pathetic CN career of collecting taxes for several years before throwing away everything as a rogue. 

I have wielded millions of nationstrength as my own right hand across countless wars, and yet you think you are someone special. Pathetic, I say.

Edited by Immortan Junka

43 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You have fallen from having a nation larger than any in the Imperium, to biting at the ankles of new nations. And yet you are deluded enough to think you require my personal attention.

Have fun being an XP farm for smaller nations. Maybe eventually I will decide to partake, which no doubt would be your greatest achievement in your pathetic CN career of collecting taxes for several years before throwing away everything as a rogue. 

I have wielded millions of nationstrength as my own right hand across countless wars, and yet you think you are someone special. Pathetic, I say.

cry_baby_gif.gif

I'll chalk that up as yet another win!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

trump_winner.jpg

The winning continues right here folks!:lol1:

gayhawaiian.jpg

2017-04-09_2.png

Protests have been held across the hawaiian islands in support for a gay couple who were attacked last week, allegedly for holding hands.

Rallies took place in Waianae, the city where the incident took place, as well as Maui and Kaui.

About 2,500 protesters showed up in Waianae - many waving rainbow flags.

One of the men, Junkalulu, thanked the protesters and said "You have pulled us through this terrible week", AFP news agency reports.

His partner Galerion, who lost teeth in the attack when he was assaulted with a bolt cutter, was in tears during the rally, AFP added.

2017-04-09_Junka_and_Galerion.png

Picture: Junkalulu and Galerion holding hands Credit: Fallen501st

After their story emerged, hawaiian men began uploading pictures of themselves holding hands on to social media to stand against homophobia.

The images were shared via the hashtags #handinhand and #allmenhandinhand (all men hand in hand).

Five teenagers handed themselves in to police after the attack, and appeared in court on Thursday, reports say.

This is why we fight folks. We need to stop Junkalulu spreading his gay propaganda and then expecting us to accept his lifestyle choices.

Trump_ponders.jpg

Edited by Emperor Khan
unbelievable level of winning!!!

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Projecting much, AlexTheKhan?

You don't fight. You can't fight because you have no money. When you have fought in the past, all you did was turtle. Yet you like to wear a grass skirt and carry a pineapple and you insist that all the like minded "men" around you are warriors. It is what it is!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

gaytransgenderpineapple.gif

Meanwhile...

15094419_1021475767979253_65278418528104

:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Edited by Emperor Khan
more winning!!!

35 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

You don't fight. You can't fight because you have no money. When you have fought, all you did was turtle. Yet you like to wear a grass skirt and carry a pineapple and you insist that all the "men" around you are warriors. It is what it is!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

You might be winning at inspiring other idiots, but statistically not so much...

Emperor Khan Nationstrength, 15NOV16:    155,437 (Went rogue)

Emperor Khan Nationstrength, 09APR17:        9,728

TOTAL SUSTAINED DEFICIT:                      145,709

Imperium Nationstrength, 12DEC16: 2,286,308 (Earliest available stats)

Imperium Nationstrength, 09APR17: 2,392,464

TOTAL SUSTAINED GAIN:                 106,156            

Pruning our AA of inactives literally impacts our NS more than your flailing.

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You might be winning at inspiring other idiots, but statistically not so much...

Emperor Khan Nationstrength, 15NOV16:    155,437 (Went rogue)

Emperor Khan Nationstrength, 04APR17:     9,728

TOTAL SUSTAINED DEFICIT:                      145,709

Imperium Nationstrength, 12DEC16: 2,286,308 (Earliest available stats)

Imperium Nationstrength, 04APR17: 2,392,464

TOTAL SUSTAINED GAIN:              106,156            

Pruning our AA of inactives literally impacts our NS more than your flailing.

Hundreds of millions lost (without a shot fired!!!:lol1:), thousands of XP destroyed with assasinated Generals, tens of thousands infra and tech lost, "new" nations quitting left right and centre, millions of tears, ridiculous suggestions, running to the moderators with fantastical made up stories, and....

junkabeingatwat.jpg

b4614b01ecf4c14ee3768492d40180dac2939aae

Hahahaa.jpg

1 hour ago, Emperor Khan said:

Hundreds of millions lost (without a shot fired!!!:lol1:), thousands of XP destroyed with assasinated Generals, tens of thousands infra and tech lost, "new" nations quitting left right and centre, millions of tears, ridiculous suggestions, running to the moderators with fantastical made up stories, and....

Estimated monthly tax revenue of Emperor Khan:         <$5,000,000

Estimated monthly tax revenue of the Imperium:       $7,000,000,000

Hundreds of millions of dollars is a fairly small impact next to our overall revenues, but active and professional loss prevention is a core philosophy of our alliance.

otis-the-security-guard-martin-o.gif

Edited by Immortan Junka

59 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Estimated monthly tax revenue of Emperor Khan:         <$5,000,000

Estimated monthly tax revenue of the Imperium:       $7,000,000,000

Hundreds of millions of dollars is a fairly small impact next to our overall revenues, but active and professional loss prevention is a core philosophy of our alliance.

false_meter.jpg

Not even remotely accurate!:lol1:

this_is_not_believable_but_this_is_whats

"Hundreds of millions of dollars" for SNX would have been a game changer! But because you don't have hundreds of millions of dollars... you are going to get your alliance raped!!!:lol1:

how_stupid_are_our_leaders.gif

There are stupid leaders out there, but you really are the dumbest of the lot!!! Now.... tell your mahu "warriors" to assume the "fighting position"....;)

I_am_coming.jpg

trump_twerk.gif

Edited by Emperor Khan