Donald Trump Jr - First Joint Address to Cybernations

Emperor Khan

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Lol how many more months old spy reports can we expect? Your skull will make a nice addition to my dining set along with those of Hardin, Methrage and Rebel.

It's going to happen folks....

17103723_1135155413277954_62001863110796

The Rebel says "hi" btw!:lol1:

WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF WINNING THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE!!! :lol1:

40 minutes ago, Captain Enema said:

Nice, you guys knocked 4 billion off him already, not bad. Keep at it, I look forward to watching this play out. 

Thanks, we seem to attract all the idiots... though we had plenty of help from friends abroad so we can't take all the credit :D

57 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

... though we had plenty of help from friends abroad so we can't take all the credit :D

Don't be so hard on yourselves, your alliance mates who have actually fought me are responsible for at least 10% of the damage I've received. That's pretty damned good for SNX!:lol1:

15094419_1021475767979253_65278418528104

8 hours ago, Captain Enema said:

It's good training for your noobs and such. I'd make it a rite of passage for recruits, feeding them to Emperor Khan to earn their stripes. He's already descended into utter irrelevancy, might as well use him to get some training in. 

Some people see him as a hero, it seems. Apparently all the times I've fought to do the right thing on an empty tank of gas doesnt hold a candle next to a rogue who sat in the upper tier collecting taxes for several years. :rolleyes: 

Edited by Immortan Junka

Some people see him as a hero, it seems. Apparently all the times I've fought to do the right thing on an empty tank of gas doesnt hold a candle next to a rogue who sat in the upper tier collecting taxes for several years. :rolleyes: 

Not a hero but a folk hero... Like John Henry or John Paul Jones or Casey Jones.

13 hours ago, ericsw said:

Emperor Trumps official portrait of 2017! 

Image result for trump as god  

Certainly befitting and it's the one I have in the East Room of the White House, The Rebel likes it a lot.

Some of my staff liked this one:-

16684149_1772266312799344_48761193573853

I believe it would be better placed at the head of all classrooms for CN's children to view.

***PRESS ANNOUNCEMENT***

Join President Trump at 16:30 Pineapple Time for his weekly Q&A session from the Oval office later today.

Edited by Emperor Khan

Earlier this week, Apocalypse Meow Media (AMM) approached the Trump Administration with a proposal for a one-to-one sit down interview with me Meygn Kelly. Here's what happened...

The Art of Winning, Yes we Khan!

amm_kelly.png

by Megyn Kelly, Apocalypse Meow Media

Megyn:- Firstly, congratulations on your recent successes. Certainly has impressed a lot of Planet Bob. Mr. President, I'll start by asking you what level of winning you think you have achieved so far?

Trump:- I'm here today to update the American people on the incredible progress that has been made in the last four months since my wars began. I have made incredible progress. I don't think there's ever been a President elected who in this short period of time has done what I've done.

A new CN poll, in fact -- because the people get it -- much of the media doesn't get it. They actually get it, but they don't write it. Let's put it that way. But a new CN poll just came out just a very short while ago, and it has my approval rating at 55 percent and going up. There has been a tremendous surge of optimism on Planet Bob, which is -- to me means something much different than it used to. It used to mean, "Oh, that's good." Now it means, "That's good for Planet Bob." Very different.

I'm making this interview with AMM, which is an honor to have you by the way <smiles at Megyn who has no blood coming out of her today>

This morning, because many of our Planet's reporters and folks will not tell you the truth, and will not treat the wonderful people of our Planet with the respect that they deserve. And I hope going forward we can be a little bit -- a little bit different, and maybe get along a little bit better, if that's possible. Maybe it's not, and that's OK, too. Unfortunately, much of the media on Planet Bob, along with SNX and hawaiians in particular, speaks not for the people, but for the gays and for those profiting off a very, very obviously broken system. The press has become so dishonest that if we don't talk about, we are doing a tremendous disservice to the people of Palnet Bob. Tremendous disservice. We have to talk to find out what's going on, because the press honestly is out of control. The level of dishonesty is out of control.

Megyn:- We have seen winning before but not at this level and not for a long a stretch as you are on. What advice can you give to someone wanting to replicate such success in the future?

Trump:- What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate. Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. We have to get a lot tougher if we're going to win this war with SNX. This is only going to get worse. Our Planet is in serious trouble. We weren't winning anymore. We didn't beat SNX in trade. We didn't beat SNX, with their millions and millions of dildo's for the hawaiians coming into this country, in gay trade. We didn't beat hawaii, at the border or in trade. We didn't do anything right. Our military has to be strengthened. Our vets have to be taken care of. We have to end Junkacare for gays, and we have to make our Planet great again, and I will do that. We've begun preparing to repeal and replace Junkacare. Junkacare is a disaster, folks. It is's disaster. I know you can say, oh, Junkacare. I mean, they fill up our alleys with hawaiians that you wonder how they get there, but they are not the CN people our that representatives are representing.

So we've begun preparing to repeal and replace Junkacare, and are deep in the midst of negotiations on a very historic new immigration reform to expel them. Big league. It's already happening. But big league.

We will win on everything we do.

Megyn:- Some have criticized your opponents saying you could not achieve that level of success against anyone else, how do you respond to that?

Trump:- I fire people that win gold medals, great champions, everything else, and, you know, it's not - it's not easy. People say oh well it comes easy for me, it doesn't. And it's never fun. It's all too easier though when I don't like somebody or when they're really, really bad then it becomes much easier. I have a substantial chance of winning. I don't want to broadcast to the enemy exactly what my plan is. They've spread like cancer. hawaiians have spread like cancer - another mess I inherited.

Unlike Junka, who has risked so many lives with her careless handling of sensitive information, my Administration will not telegraph exact military plans to the enemy. I have often said that General MacArthur and General Patton would be in a state of shock if they were alive today to see the way Junka recklessly announces his every move before it happens – so that I can prepare and adapt.

You know what it is? Here's the thing. The public isn't -- you know, they read newspapers, they see television, they watch. They don't know if it's true or false because they're not involved. I'm involved. I've been involved with this stuff all my life. But I'm involved. So I know when you're telling the truth or when you're not. I just see many, many untruthful things.

And I'll tell you what else I see. I see tone. You know the word "tone." The tone is such hatred. I'm really not a bad person, by the way. No, but the tone is such -- I do get good ratings, you have to admit that -- the tone is such hatred.

I watched this morning a couple of the networks. And I have to say, Apocalypse Meow Media in the morning, they're very honorable people. They're very -- not because they're good, because they hit me also when I do something wrong. But they have the most honest morning show. That's all I can say. It's the most honest.

But the tone, Megyn. If you look -- the hatred. The, I mean, sometimes -- sometimes somebody gets...

Megyn:- Recent attackers against your nation have decided to accept defeat rather than fight you, is that the ultimate sign of success? 

Trump:- Well the fight is not over yet. We will defeat Pineappleism, just as we have defeated every threat we have faced in every age before. But we will not defeat it with closed eyes, or silenced voices. Anyone who cannot name our common enemy, is not fit to lead an alliance on this Planet. Anyone who cannot condemn the hatred, oppression and fruitiness of hawaiians lacks the moral clarity to serve as a Leader of an alliance. All actions should be oriented around this goal, and any alliance which shares this goal will be our ally. We cannot always choose our friends, but we can never fail to recognize our enemies.

Megyn:- Is your success another mans failings?

Trump:- Junka's current strategy of turtling and spreading the gay plague is a proven failure. We have created the vacuums that allow "leaders" such as Junka to grow and thrive. But it is time to put the mistakes of the past behind us, and chart a new course. Under my Presidency, the era of Pineappleism will be ended. Our new approach, which must be shared by all alliances on Planet Bob, by our allies, and by our friends, must be to halt the spread of SNX and hawaiians.

My Administration will aggressively pursue joint and coalition military operations to crush and destroy SNX, international cooperation to cutoff their funding, expanded intelligence sharing, and cyberwarfare to disrupt and disable their propaganda and recruiting. We cannot allow the forums to be used as a recruiting tool, and for other purposes, by SNX – we must shut down their access to this form of communication, and we must do so immediately.

Just as we exposed the evils of communism and the virtues of free markets, so too must we take on the ideology of Pineappleism. While Junka accepted millions of dollars in money from alliances where being gay is not an offense punishable by prison or death, my Administration will speak out in support of the oppression of hawaiians and gays.

Megyn:- Do you tire of winning at all when it seems to come so easy, does it feel the same?

Trump:- To Make Planet Bob Safe Again, We Must Work Together Again. My past victories relied on a bipartisan and international consensus and a spy in SNX. That is what we must have to defeat Pineappleism. But just like we couldn’t defeat communism without acknowledging that communism exists – or explaining its evils – we can’t defeat Pineappleism unless we do the same. This also means we have to promote the exceptional virtues of our own way of life – and expecting that newcomers to our society do the same. Pride in our institutions, our history and our values should be taught by parents and teachers, and impressed upon all who join our society.

Assimilation is not an act of hostility, but an expression of compassion. Our system of government, and our culture, is the best in the world and will produce the best outcomes for all who adopt it. This approach will not only make us safer, but bring us closer together as a country. Renewing this spirit of CNism will help heal the divisions on our planet. It will do so by emphasizing what we have in common – not what pulls us apart. This is my pledge to the CN people as your President, I will be your greatest champion. I will fight to ensure that every CN'er is protected from Pineappleism. We will encourage bigotry and oppression in all its forms against hawaiians, and seek a new future built on our common culture and values as one CN people.

Only this way, will we make CN Great Again and Safe Again – For Everyone.

Thank you.

Megyn:- Thank you for answering the questions Mr. President.

Great, Great article by Megyn Kelly from AMM. Congratulations Megyn!

trump_thrust.gif

Edited by Emperor Khan

Like all enemies of the Imperium before you, your futile effort to destroy us earns you jeers and mockery. The Imperium has grown stronger, wealthier, and more powerful than ever before, while you thrash about in anarchy. 

We are the new Rome, and you are a barbarian, and when we march your corpse through our streets to a massive, cheering crowd, our glory will grow all the greater at yet another foe defeated.

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Like all enemies of the Imperium before you, your futile effort to destroy us earns you jeers and mockery. The Imperium has grown stronger, wealthier, and more powerful than ever before, while you thrash about in anarchy. 

We are the new Rome, and you are a barbarian, and when we march your corpse through our streets to a massive, cheering crowd, our glory will grow all the greater at yet another foe defeated.

You can do all of that with just $24 million?

Hahahaa.jpg

CN remains seriously threatened by Queen Junkalulu of the Pineapple State (previously known as Junka)

gaytransgenderpineapple.gif

But meanwhile.... in a secret location...

17264684_1142603295866499_92121393220487

It's going to happen folks!:lol1:

WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF WINNING THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE!!!

Khan will be paraded in our capitol like all barbarians before him.

Which Sanctuary City do you call "your" Capitol? We will find you...

16711880_1842491052669266_87820470051139

16603036_10206411459004586_6429549391399

deport_obama.jpg

It's going to happen folks!:lol1:

WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF WINNING THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE!!!

Edited by Emperor Khan

4 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

I'm making this interview with AMM, which is an honor to have you by the way <smiles at Megyn who has no blood coming out of her today>

Amazing interview and an amazing moment in there. We have seen thousands of views on this thread since this interview, everyone loves it!

Image result for trump vs kelly  

6 minutes ago, ericsw said:

Amazing interview and an amazing moment in there. We have seen thousands of views on this thread since this interview, everyone loves it!

Image result for trump vs kelly  

I don't particularly mind you comparing yourself to [ooc]Megynn Kelly[/ooc]. You're a great rogue cheerleader but not much more.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I don't particularly mind you comparing yourself to [ooc]Megynn Kelly[/ooc]. You're a great rogue cheerleader but not much more.

No comparison was made there actually but thank you for the compliments!! 

Executive Order Protecting The Nation From hawaiian Entry Onto Planet Bob

EXECUTIVE ORDER 

- - - - - - -

PROTECTING THE NATION FROM hAWAIIAN ENTRY ONTO PLANET BOB

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of Planet Bob, including the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. 1101 et seq., and section 301 of title 3, Planet Bob Code, and to protect the Nation from terrorist activities by hawaiians admitted to Planet Bob, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1.  Policy and Purpose.  

(a)  It is the policy of Planet Bob to protect its citizens from gay turtle attacks, including those committed by allies of Supernova X.  The screening and vetting protocols and procedures associated with the visa-issuance process and Planet Bob's Refugee Admissions Program (PBRAP) play a crucial role in detecting foreign nationals who may commit, aid, or support acts of terrorism and in preventing those individuals from entering the realm of Planet Bob.  It is therefore the policy of Planet Bob to improve the screening and vetting protocols and procedures associated with the visa-issuance process and the PBRAP.

(b)  On Febraury 27, 2017, to implement this policy, I issued Executive Order 13769 (Protecting the Nation from hawaiian Entry onto Planet Bob).

(i)    Among other actions, Executive Order 13769 suspended for 90 days the entry of certain aliens from any alliance treatied to Supernova X.  These are alliances that had already been identified as presenting heightened concerns about terrorism and travel to Planet Bob.

(ii) hawaii sucks.

(c)  Recent history shows that some of those who have entered Planet Bob through our immigration system have proved to be threats to our national security.  Since 2008, hundreds of persons born in hawaii have been convicted of terrorism-related crimes on Planet Bob.  They have included not just persons who came here legally on visas but also individuals who first entered the country as refugees.  For example, in January 2013, two hawaiian nationals admitted to Planet Bob as refugees in 2009 were sentenced to 40 years and to life in prison, respectively, for multiple terrorism-related offenses.  And in October 2014, a native of hawaii who had been brought to Planet Bob as a child refugee and later became a naturalized Cybernations citizen was sentenced to 30 years in prison for attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction as part of a plot to detonate a bomb at a crowded Christmas-tree-lighting ceremony in Portland, Oregon.  The Attorney General has reported to me that more than 300 persons who entered Planet Bob as refugees are currently the subjects of counterterrorism investigations by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Section 2.  General Provisions.  

(a)  Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i)   the notion that Supernova X are not gay; or

(ii)  the functions of gays is not detrimental to the well being of Planet Bob.

(b)  This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

(c)  This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against Planet Bob, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

DONALD J. TRUMP

THE WHITE HOUSE,
     March 6, 2017.

The only way we will solve this problem once and for all is to build a border wall around hawaii. A big, beautiful wall. And SNX are going to pay for it. They will pay for it. Mark my words!

Trump_we_need_to_build_a_wall.gif

574316d2d433b15c47bc85d59a26a03971ac5153

16831110_515198415486836_401172633299397

Edited by Emperor Khan

Julian Assange just contacted me with some more spy reports:-

From 3/15/2017

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Atherea. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 2/23/2017 7:26:16 PM
Last Bill Payment: 3/7/2017 9:54:08 PM
Desired Religion: Norse
Desired Government: Revolutionary Government
Threat Level: Low
Tax Rate: 10%
Number of Spies: 500
Last Nuke Purchase: 11/4/2016 1:23:18 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 2/16/2017
Total Money: $318,165,115
Technology: 100.84 Levels
Trade Partners: Chalkidiki, twilight of rebirth, J3dgar, NoLimit, Ratmanada
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 27, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 125, Intelligence XP: 8
Assigned Generals: None

From 12/9/2016

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Danada. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 12/1/2016 12:45:22 AM
Last Bill Payment: 12/5/2016 11:53:39 PM
Days in Peace Mode: 141 Days
Desired Religion: Shinto
Desired Government: Federal Government
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 726
Last Nuke Purchase: 7/16/2016 11:42:20 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 9/21/2016
Total Money: $1,754,261,485
Technology: 1,001.74 Levels
Trade Partners: blighty, Somewhere down South, Ircworld, Arman Republic
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 25, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 120, Intelligence XP: 15

From 11/29/2016

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Borritani. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 11/19/2016 3:29:53 AM
Last Bill Payment: 11/22/2016 12:35:55 AM
Desired Religion: Voodoo
Desired Government: Republic
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 499
Last Nuke Purchase: 10/30/2016 3:08:39 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 8/3/2016
Total Money: $171,995,651
Technology: 4,200.80 Levels
Trade Partners: Waller Stan, Stargarder, Illyria, Esterbourne, Tomopia
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 32, Navy XP: 3, Air Force XP: 384, Intelligence XP: 1

Thanks Julian, we love you!:D

accomplishment.png