Behind on bills!

Michael

6 minutes ago, Michael said:

Ok thanks and it's better than some??

Sell tech. Read this post:

Also, I'd stop attacking random people. It's a waste of money and not tolerated by most alliances. You don't want to piss off an alliance and get steam rolled. 

20 hours ago, Fox Fire said:

Sell tech. Read this post:

Also, I'd stop attacking random people. It's a waste of money and not tolerated by most alliances. You don't want to piss off an alliance and get steam rolled. 

Ok thanks 

• 3 years later...

Make a list of who you owe, create a budget, track your spending, work to decrease expenses, make a plan to get caught up, pay the squeaky wheels first, increase your income, and most importantly don't give up. I also use automated billing that can generate recurring invoices & accept payments automatically. It also enables me to generate invoices, process payments, and manage my accounts from a single user interface. Each unique invoice or statement can then be emailed, printed, or uploaded to our secure server for processing and mailing. It has made a tremendous impact on the amount of time I spend now sorting out this thing.

Edited by reed88